It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant about weird things that we hate!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Bad spleling ni psots is raelly anonying.

:bash:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I hate the sound of people chewing food or gulping loudly when they drink. It drives me crazy.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
God damn, Selmer, your post could have been a continuation of my first one.

Nice one!

oohh sooo many things I can't stand like yourself, I guess its our age

I might as well add another one:

6. "soccer" moms who have no other purpose in life other than spreading 2 faced propaganda, abuse drugs to get by, and ignore you completely till your a threat to their child's eduction.

ahhh that feels good.

/end rant

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Umm yah, I would like to make a complaint ON the complaint Dept.Hahha

I work in retail and so GLAD that people inform me, ( like every other customer), that its COLD outside, ( NO kidding? I never leave out of this warm retail establishment and wouldn't have known!) Even to let me know that IT IS SNOWING! WOW! I can't see out of those big glass windows right in front view!

My biggest TV commercial is the 'Head On' annoying commercial LOL. and the prescription ones.

Oops I almost forgot, I LOVE the people who buzz around me in traffic at 90 MPH ONLY to arrive at the traffic light the same time I do.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I hate this smiley

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2

Nice one!

Angsty youth!

Unfortunately, I think it's just my personality
. I'm not negative in person...I swear...

7.) I don't know if you have this problem where you are, but yuppy parents that are WAY too protective over their kids. I knew a kid growing up that would get punished for getting a B, he always had a strict time that he had to be inside which was usually 7 o'clock (We all hung out together right near his house, but it didn't matter,) and the kicker - he wasn't allowed to wear boxers! All this stuff continued up through the time he moved away in junior highschool.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2

Nice one!

Angsty youth!

Unfortunately, I think it's just my personality
. I'm not negative in person...I swear...

7.) I don't know if you have this problem where you are, but yuppy parents that are WAY too protective over their kids. I knew a kid growing up that would get punished for getting a B, he always had a strict time that he had to be inside which was usually 7 o'clock (We all hung out together right near his house, but it didn't matter,) and the kicker - he wasn't allowed to wear boxers! All this stuff continued up through the time he moved away in junior highschool.

Yeah I understand Im not negative either but I can get grumpy about things

I had limitations and boundaries with my parents too unfortunately but not this intense it sucked and I have them now cause I live at home.

My parents still don't like the type of girls I hang out with :bnghd:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
gps777

I was laughing my ass off, that was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Thanks for relating that.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I hate load chewing.
I don't know why the load chewing gets to me so much. I'm not talking about chewing with your mouth open, I mean chewing pretzels or potato chips or anything really crunchy.

It makes no sense, but it really annoys me. I will even leave the room if someone is going at it with a bag of munchies

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The feeling of cornflower in a plastic bag...

eeeeek!

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
here's some more of mine.

feet.
ppl who buy sunflower seeds just to suck the salt off them.
the word vagina.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I hate the sound of chewing. Really. Especially potato chips or... crunchy things. Worse yet, something like, oh, say, chicken skin or steak. It just makes me sick. Ugh.

And the smell of plum sauce. Somehow, it just makes me want to throw up.

And the way a gallon milk jug feels. That rough plastic? Eew.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
When people BITE THEIR FORK!!!!

hjfgjkhrgkjhkegh

It literally makes me cringe every time I hear it. If you are at a restaurant and someone near you bites down on their fork and pulls the food off and you can hear that "crrrzing" sound.

Also, fresh cut fingernails rubbing against a couch fabric really makes me uncomfortable.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hi All,

I guess Ill jump on this rant wagon too!

1)Half-full potato chip bags! Please fill it at least to almost full!

2)Women and girls who size you up and judge you in a 2 second span of time.
(especially if they think you are more attractive than they are!)

3)Having to get up to use the bathroom when Im asleep. (Usually happens when a great dream is going on!
)

4)How plants always seem to die when they cross the threshold of my house. (I love plants so much... I wonder what they have against me?
)

5)The fact that I have to go to specialty shops to buy a bra! You would think that with all the women getting breast enlargements, I would be able to find my correct size at Target. Or at the very least the places in the mall that sell the cute pajamas, bras and undies.

I have more, but now its someone elses turn!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
people who dordle at rush hour i mean 30 in a sixty zome

women who are to busy doing their makeup to notice the lights change
:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvrshadow
Hi All,

I guess Ill jump on this rant wagon too!

5)The fact that I have to go to specialty shops to buy a bra! You would think that with all the women getting breast enlargements, I would be able to find my correct size at Target. Or at the very least the places in the mall that sell the cute pajamas, bras and undies.

I hate posters who talk about breast enlargements, but don't post pics !!!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I hate people with guns who shoot people instead of fighting them. Back in my days it was fight or get beat up.
Not shot.
I hate thiefs too! If you can't work & pay for it yourself then keep your hands off my stuff.

I ecspecially hate it when I hit my head on a cabinet that I left open just seconds ago.:bnghd:
I can't stand the smell of that woman's perfume SUNFLOWER, it stinks.

I hate it when I have to use the restroom inside a store, when I just got to the place I was wanting to shop and the restroom is at the other end of the store.
:w:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I just hated the (thump thump) heartbeat on my pillow!

I hate people stepping into my living room with muddy shoes
(they die)

I hate it if i'm expecting something good to eat from the store and the errand person DOESNT BRING ME BACK ANYTHING 'cause they didnt have what i wanted.
:bnghd:

I hate people who pick my brain. :shk:

I hate to be tied to anyone by the umbilical cord. I need space!!!!!

I hate hen parties and gossip....If they gossip about whoever isnt there, you bet your boots they're gonna gossip about you!!!

I hate people who never heard of the word "sharing":bash:

I hate dummies!!! Duh!:shk:

I hate it when i get up in the morning and go to make coffee only to find the coffee can EMPTY!!!!

I hate "hollier than thou" people, snobs and psychos.

I LOVE to live in peace and harmony. It wont happen.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I hate load chewing.
I don't know why the load chewing gets to me so much. I'm not talking about chewing with your mouth open, I mean chewing pretzels or potato chips or anything really crunchy.

It makes no sense, but it really annoys me. I will even leave the room if someone is going at it with a bag of munchies
Is that what its called? Load Chewing? Hey, can i come visit you with a bag of potatoe chips?
It gets to my husband too- ohhh and scraping a dish

I love to aggravate

How about constantly stirring something that was mixed 10 minutes ago?

Sometimes, if you love somebody you got to put up with a little noise.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Tha word supercalifragelistic and the fact that i cant spell it without writing it!!!!

I also hate the fact that arson is a crime...hippies

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join