It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iraqi Gunmen seize Iranian diplomat

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
let also no forget that is very clear Bush discontent with Iranians in Iraq be by diplomatic means or by forced means.

Let no forget that Bush is trying very hard to find a link between Iraq insurgency and targeting of US soldiers with Iran doings.

Let no forget that is just a matter of time before Iran get engaged into confrontation from the US.

It all falls in place if you are fond of conspiracies.




posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I suspect there might be a bit more to the story than just the usual surface hogwash that starts these types of flame-fests.

The USA did it!!!

No they didn't!!!

Yes they did!!!



Y'all sound like a bunch of chippies on a pump handle. Same endless twittering and jumping around.


In spite of the stellar interpretations in this thread, there are other, underlying processes and concepts here. For instance ...

Despite the international maneuvering and posturing, the fact is that Iragi and Irani hate each other. Lest we forget the ten year war of some time back, in which they went at it hammer and tong, in an effort to wipe each other out. There is a "racial" superiority aura that allows the Irani to view the Iraqi as sub-human. And so ... It is reasonable that, in spite of all the posturing, taunting, and name calling both in the Middle East and on ATS... the Irani official may, very well, have been abducted by Iraqi who just plain hate the Irani.

Wow! Was I uncivilized enough here to garner a warning tag?


We shall see!!!!!!


Edited to change some html type gizmos

[edit on 6-2-2007 by sigung86]



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Let no forget that Bush is trying very hard to find a link between Iraq insurgency and targeting of US soldiers with Iran doings.


Now doesn't that sound familiar???? Where have I heard something along those lines before?

Oh ya!!!

"Suddam had links to Al-Qaeda"

Hmmmmm.



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
So easy to say when your not the one being murdered in the streets , or blown up while your shopping isnt it.



That is what we are trying to prevent!!!!



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Thankfully, Iran have proven they arent stupid enough to bite.
And Im sure the US have full knowdedge of the details surrounding this.

Is there documentation showing that they do know?



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Prevent?

YOU CAUSED IT!

you need to accept what YOU DID, before you will find a way to stop what YOU CAUSED!

blaming all the nations around you, for poking there noses in IRAQ is pointless, when YOU ARE THE OCCUPYING FORCE!



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Prevent?

YOU CAUSED IT!

you need to accept what YOU DID, before you will find a way to stop what YOU CAUSED!

blaming all the nations around you, for poking there noses in IRAQ is pointless, when YOU ARE THE OCCUPYING FORCE!


OK, let's clear this up. Unless Xphile's is in the US government, no HE didn't cause this. You might want to differentiate between the US gov't and the US people.



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
When he SAYS WE are trying to prevent, Ill take that as
the GOVERNMENT is trying to prevent
the Same way I say YOU I mean YOUR Government

Soo...


PREVENT?

YOUR CURROPT< GREEDY Government CAUSED THIS MESS
YOU need to accept what YOUR Government did, before THEY will find a way to stop what THEY Caused.
Because being the US still has 'citizens' chanting there BS, they still have a foot to stand on, and will not be forced to EXPLAIN themselves on the reality.





[edit on 6-2-2007 by Agit8dChop]



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Agit8d nobody is forgetting that the US created this mess. But other countries, namely Iran, are interferring in the affairs there. You are very one sided to just criticize the US and not criticize Iran. But to each their own



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow! I feel something less than whelmed. I put a bit of reason in here, something to mull over and discuss ... and no one has responded. Only continuing to bait poor old agitate'.


It appears to me that no one wants to really, intelligently, discuss anything here, only beat on each other.

With that in mind, I suspect I will, from here on, avoid the threads that include poor ol' Chop. It seems that he likes to get you all riled, and you all, simply ... like to be riled. This thread sort of reminds me of the relationship between the sadist and the masochist.

agitated: "Beat me! Beat me!"

Everyone else: "No!" ... er ... "OK"

By y'all!



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Agit8dChop is definitely very agit8ing most of the time. The problem is you can't avoid him because he posts on like every single thread.



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Its most likely a Sunni militia who are pissed off at Iran, for supplying IEDs and other materials to the Shiites.



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85
Its most likely a Sunni militia who are pissed off at Iran, for supplying IEDs and other materials to the Shiites.


Interesting point . . . and one to can be considered taking into account that Saddam Sunni ruling class were enemies of Iran, that is why they went into war . . .

But Shiites are not unfriendly to Iran and they are the ruling class now after liberation they go liberated


So it could be . . . that Sunni insurgency wants to create something and did the deed, after all for them is nothing more than another Shiite enemy.



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well thats what I think but according to Iraqi sources the people that carried out the kidnapping were a part of the Iraqi commando 36th battalion.



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's obvious taunting if anything. Iran should not budge though I won't hazard a position of saying they won't either. The Iranians are the regional neighbors of Iraq and have an exclusive right administer diplomatic ties regardless of the previous war between the two countries that was fought with US influence and support and by two different power basis in the respected regions. We are looking at a different Iraq and a different Iran. No common man can look upon an inhumane situation which has become Iraq and still hold to his nostalgic bigotry, not even an Iranian.

Luxifero



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86

Despite the international maneuvering and posturing, the fact is that Iragi and Irani hate each other. Lest we forget the ten year war of some time back, in which they went at it hammer and tong, in an effort to wipe each other out. There is a "racial" superiority aura that allows the Irani to view the Iraqi as sub-human. And so ... It is reasonable that, in spite of all the posturing, taunting, and name calling both in the Middle East and on ATS... the Irani official may, very well, have been abducted by Iraqi who just plain hate the Irani.


[edit on 6-2-2007 by sigung86]


I really don't have anything pertinent to add to this discussion, except to point something that irks me. You referred to Iranians/Persians as Irani. It's not the same as Iraq/ Iraqi when referring to the people Iran (pronounced EE-RHON, not I-RAN, like the Flock of Seagulls song).

pickles



posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
Wow! I feel something less than whelmed. I put a bit of reason in here, something to mull over and discuss ... and no one has responded. Only continuing to bait poor old agitate'.


It appears to me that no one wants to really, intelligently, discuss anything here, only beat on each other.

With that in mind, I suspect I will, from here on, avoid the threads that include poor ol' Chop. It seems that he likes to get you all riled, and you all, simply ... like to be riled. This thread sort of reminds me of the relationship between the sadist and the masochist.

agitated: "Beat me! Beat me!"

Everyone else: "No!" ... er ... "OK"

By y'all!


apologies to ya singung, at times it doesget pretty heated talking about the legality of Iraq.
But ill take note of ya point and be sure to include all peopels points!


But, again, as just said if you chose to be ignorant because someone atleast accepts the Illegial aspect of the Iraq war, then the ignore button is right there!



posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Agit8dChop is definitely very agit8ing most of the time. The problem is you can't avoid him because he posts on like every single thread.


Well boo hoo.

Cant handle someone showing the REALITY of the ILLEGIAL war?
then add to the ignorance, and put me on ignore.

But as long as people believe the USA made the 'right' choice, and the LEGAL decision to invade and occupy Iraq,
wether it be on the TV, in books, on the street, or in your home.. there's always going to be people who are prepared to take the slings and arrows, and atleast present the TRUTH of the crimes your country has committed.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join