It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embassy Bomber on Iraqi Parliment! Iran's Spy? Or Rhetoric? You decide.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This report claims some wild realities inside the Iraqi government.

A man sentenced to death in Kuwait for the 1983 bombings of the U.S. and French embassies now sits in Iraq's parliament as a member of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's ruling coalition, according to U.S. military intelligence

This doesn't look good for the homefront.
\

Al-Maliki's political party, Dawa, claimed responsibility for the Kuwait bombings at the time but now disavows them. The Iranian-backed Shiite Muslim party was forced into exile under former dictator Saddam Hussein, who was executed in December.

What the hell? We remove a dictator to replace him with a known terrorist? Is this a democracy or Hypocracy? I am now nauseous and need to lie down.

AAC

[edit on 6-2-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
None of this amazes me anymore. There is no end to our hypocrisy and self infliction.

If Bin Laden himself were working for us against the Russians in a new Proxy war via Chechnya 15 years from now? Wouldn't shock me. But he's probably enjoying the CIA retirement home.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Awake and All Seeing]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awake and All Seeing
None of this amazes me anymore. There is no end to our hypocrisy and self infliction.

If Bin Laden himself were working for us against the Russians in a new Proxy war via Chechnya 15 years from now? Wouldn't shock me. But he's probably enjoying the CIA retirement home.

Hello? Doesn't anyone else here think that this is ansolutely absurd. Or are we the only country that gets to point the real terrorist finger? Are murderers not terrrorists unless the US says they are?

AAC

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Hello? Doesn't anyone else here think that this is ansolutely absurd. Or are we the only country that gets to point the real terrorist finger? Are murderers not terrrorists unless the US says they are?

AAC

Don't quote me if you have nothing to say about my statements, it's confusing ^_^

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Don't quote me if you have nothing to say about my statements, it's confusing ^_^

What were you gearing up for a heated debate and were let down?

BTW, don't post on my thread if you have nothing more to say about it. It's confusing.

AAC

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
ouch, i guess thats what you call tit for tat!
You said it AAC!

new topics

top topics

join