It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Cylindrical Objects Photographed In Our Solar System!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, whatever it is.. its a great post! I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good posts!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by bluesquareapple
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Probably some sort of malfunction, as you can see missing pixels on the bottom right hand side. Still, this is the strangest NASA image I've ever seen.

Thanks blue, I missed this one out. It does seem strange. Not only the missing pixels, but also the shape which is rather intriguing! Also the 'shadow' in its mid section is puzzling. Let's see what NASA says about it after calibration / validation.

Looks like a gigantic light bulb, what??
Needless to say, it's gonna be passed off as some moon or asteroid in Saturn's orbit!!

As per NASA, this image, N00061934 (Below right), was taken on May 23, 2006 and received on Earth May 24, 2006. The camera they say, was pointing toward TETHYS at approximately 509,689 kilometers away. Hmmm...They seem to be way off the mark! Here’s what Tethys actually looks like..

terraform.no.sapo.pt..." border=0>saturn.jpl.nasa.gov..." border=0>
NASA / JPL / J.Garrido
TETHYS, above. But the pic of an object captured on the right is TETHYS according to NASA!!

And this is what the object looks like after embedding…

So what's going on here?

Cheers!

[edit on 8-2-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I thought it was funny too virus... But seriously half those photos were black and white crappy 60s film and I have a hard time believing things would get that close to the sun, no matter how advanced 'they' are. Thats just my opinion. They are UFOs but only because of the U

If a UFO is able to manipulate gravity, and or light, such as when they have been observed to disappear (invisible or gone), it seems reasonable that they would be able to manipulate any energy radiation that the sun would produce.

[edit on 4/3/2007 by Invader]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
That is really cool.
I wonder what they could be?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well, whatever it is.. its a great post! I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good posts!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The light flashes caused or emitted by the craft near the sun I believe were caused by the reaction to the solar gases, the temps must be unreal at that distance to the sun, but a ship that size could handle it; they would have been suicidal to get too close, obviously, and so I think that if that is indeed a ship, it was making a close pass and probaly for some good reason, at least by their standards; research, gathering energy or heat for conversion to energy, etc. Many possibilities.

But look at the lights closely and you see that they are in pretty close to a sequence, a pulse, if you will, regularly spaced as if the ships power source were pulsing..the same type eddect we see in chemtrails, the intermittent but regular ' pulses ' in the stream..I think that the ships propulsion system, has a phased type reacot that must operate in a circular motion to account for the effects seen.

At least, it occurred to me that it might be so!! No telling!!!

Very interesting pics and I have no doubt that there are massive, incredibly huge, beyond human understanding..a type of vessel that if in out atmosphere would cause people to faint with fear, be overwhelmed with emotion as the unthinkably large, so big that it's mere prescence sends a message of total domination, complete control..a human is left helpless and panicky when he encounters theincredible, that which makes one think he is losing his kind, so distant are the odds that such a thing could exist..Many would fall into a catacleptic denial state, ignoring it as if it were not there, in order to cope. All you have to do to examine such propensities is visit the Criss Angel thread, the Deniers are afflicted with it terribly.

Those who managed to remian convinced of their sanity would still be unable to even consider a defense against such a monstrosity. Only compliance and prayer would be the instincts one would see in abundance. Of course a few hard types would make a way to survive as best as possible; but the are the few and the majority would fall prey to either the official predators or the alien ones, the fate of one so afflicted would no doubt be similar.

It is quite relevant to imagine a time when a stuning and frightening apparation(s) appear in the skies, not only do many religions predict it, but with evidence of their reality at hand, it is logical to assume that they could at some point drop by a and take a close look at us as well. It might affect the gravitational pattersn of the entire earth just from being close; it would displace enough atmosphere just from it's bulk to cause masive and numerous lightning and storm events on a scale prevouosly unknown. Add that to the mix and you can see what a pleasant visit we would have if one of those mothers decided to stop in for , say , all of our fresh water, or atmosphere, or chipped and contgrolled slaves for running the thing...

Even if they were neutral or nice, the mere presence of the thing would be catastrophic for most of the planet; the paradigms would shift immediately: Who is the boss now? Bush and his signing statements and decrees or the captain of that brute now blocking out the sun from most of the earth for as long as it wants??!! Worried about global warming? No problem: That ship of theirs stays parked while they lap up our resources at their whim while the earth cools off from having the sun blocked. Hope you have a lot of canned goods.And candles.All an alien race with an attitude and a ship that size would have to do would be to position itslef strtegically betwen us and the sun and most of the planet would be dark, and getting colder, by the minute.

You could nuke it until you poisoned what little atmospeher was left on earth but it still would not be budged, so massive and armored it is. Made to withstand meteors and comets, as well as any asteroids that could not be navigated away from ( I can imagine they have some pretty advanced radar!!) . So nothing could stop it, and any offensive attacks might just cause them to point their loudspeakers at us and turn their equivalent of gansta rap directed at us up really loud and vibrate us all to death so we stop being a nuisance while they pillage and take. Resistance is futile and mercy is not a concept that the Takers are familiar with.

Where did you say those things were? As close as Saturn and the Sun? Might not be long before you wake up one moring soon and wonder why you didn't hear about the eclipse..that must be what is making it dark this morning..but then the edge of it starts to come across the horizon like a bnack wave, all across the left to right as far as one can see, it rises slowly, until the terrible reality strikes you: It is a machine!!!It is obviously made of some material and has ridges and varying depths, but it fills the entire view and soon the very earth under your feet seem to disappear as the size of it struggles with your mind.

You are impossible tiny, it is Death or the image of it, ofensive by its appearance, intimidation is a laughable word..it goes so far beyond that..The first question " What can we do ", is soon followed by someone who just realizes it first, but which all know is true: " NOTHINGN". There is nothing you can do. Just get as comfortable as possible, stay safe and protected from fellow citizens who have gone over the edge, and there will be many..enjoy your loved ones in a special way and wait for word as to what happens. It likley will not be good.. it may be the end..but just maybe they will go without doing anything more than showing a woefully lacking understanding of the human psyche or a callous disregard for it, one or the other.

Bust the best case scenario is still a troubling and radically world changing one at the very least, so if these things ever do show up, count on things never being the same again. Something to think about, eh?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

A strange elongated object near one of the rings.

I'd like to notice that i searched for Prometheus pics,
but still haven't found one in which it appears similar to the one of the pic.

Besides, here i've found this object which can't be prometheus ( Saturn satellites # 01 ) ( Saturn satellites # 02 )
but looks a little bit similar to the object IMHO:

Source:
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Of course i can be wrong, i'm just noticing it

[edit on 19/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

I'd like to notice that i searched for Prometheus pics,
but still haven't found one in which it appears similar to the one of the pic.

internos, you've already found it!! Check out the third pic from the left in the bottom strip. That's the one. Obviously this strange object cannot be Prometheus!!

Besides, here i've found this object which can't be prometheus ( Saturn satellites # 01 ) ( Saturn satellites # 02 )
but looks a little bit similar to the object IMHO:

Source:
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Of course i can be wrong, i'm just noticing it

And Wow! Great find! That's the same object, but from a different angle/time/place!

And what the heck are those regular 'designs' on Prometheus which is clearly visible in the second pic? (Below right). OK Ok! I'm not saying anything more!

Cheers!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join