It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Cylindrical Objects Photographed In Our Solar System!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Someone help me...how does a person interpret a 3D 'cylinder' from these images? All of them are flat and the objects in question have no obvious "depth" indicating a cylinder. For all we know, if they are objects at all, they could be shaped like a tongue depressor.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

A strange elongated object near one of the rings.

Look like Prometheus to me! At least I can clearly make out the shape in the "shadows". The shiny part is just a small part of the surface.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
yeah Prometheus just HAPPENED to be in an image we took of saturns rings ....yeah right and im the queen of england hahaha ill believe that when my crap turns purple and smellls like rainbow sherbet.

that looks nothing like Prometheus ...if anything its another asteroid OR it could very well be part of or is a space ship.

~Kind Regards Mayan2012

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Very interesting images, I must admit. Unfortunately, they're just not enough for me to agree that they're not natural objects. Until we can study these objects in a more detailed respect, i'm afraid there just isn't enough evidence to suggest they're alien-made.

Unless, of course, they are massive cigars. That is about the only possibility i would be willing to get on board with.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
These pictures give credibility to what other members have been bringing to these pages.

Some of those pictures can only be proof that there are other things, that are not common knowledge to those of us who havn't been given this knowledge, me being one of the mushrooms.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
First 3 pix could be moving objects during exposure.

The "Prometheus" blow up doesn't look like Prometheus but whether that's due to angle of photo, lighting effects or perhaps another object. It certainly doesn't look like any manufactured structure to me. It looks more like Mr Hinky

Image W00003034 is a bit puzzling. I can see where MikeSingh thinks there is a cylindrical object. But to me it seems to be a kind of lensing effect of Saturns reflected light. But by what?

The next 2 look like submarines

The John Glen pic looks like something breaking up while in solar orbit.

The Soho Lasco has too large a digital pixeling for me to judge either way.

Neil Armstrongs pic looks like something moving across the lens during exposure.

The Unidentified object in the rings could just be that, an unidentified lump of rock orbiting in the rings. I would have thought a ship orbiting in the rings would have a bad time!!

I don't know how you find the time Mr Singh. I don't agree with most of your findings / assumptions but if there is something out there your dedication should find it

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Whatever they are, it is definitely food for thought.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Here Now
This is in large part due to the suns natural behavior with increased SOLAR activity ushering in the unvailing of our Cosmic Brotherhood.

Thankyou Here Now. I had speculated for quite a while that the Sun was the primary driving force in the dimensional ascension.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

We’ve seen a lot of those little pesky ubiquitous UFOs on Earth, some saucer shaped, some cigar shaped, small orbs and fair sized triangles.

But what does one make of the enormous cylindrical objects photographed on the Moon, Phobos, Saturn and the Sun? Take a look at the photographs.

Mike those are great pictures and I like the content of your posts great job!
These objects are HUGE
I just wanted to say that line from the movie" my god its filled with stars" when I seen that thing orbiting in your green square.

Again great job finding these anomalies mikesingh I look forward to your next posts!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Great Post!

The images are fascinating, I know some people are skeptical, but when you seen a UFO up close like I have, you find this stuff very believable, photographic anomolies aside!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The object seen near Phobos is quite similar to the ones seen near Saturn's rings. These images are eluding. Reminds me of the monolothic alien beings in 2001: A Space Odyssey, aside from being thousands of times bigger...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow, the size those objects must be, UFO or not. Those are probably the tip of the old ice burg, somehow got a feeling we ain't seen nothin yet....
Thanks for your hard work gettin those pics to us!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
cylinders in space?
never seen some of those images

reminiscent of Arthur C. Clarke's Rama ships

Originally posted by SpaceCalamari
Hmmm, a huge cylindrical object in space? I believe we should name it Rama and perhaps rendezvous with it.

Shades of the blockbuster novels by Arthur C Clarke, Rendezvous With Rama and its sequels!!

I've got a feeling that Clarke and Asimov were privy to these strange goings on in the Solar System. The way the former has described these huge cylinders may not be coincidence after all!! So did Clarke know more than he has cared to admit?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Those two photos are of the same object, merely from different angles.

Originally posted by IeatALIENS
Any natural mass that got that close to the Sun would have been pulled in.

There is absolutely no indication from those photos as to how close to the sun those objects are...and for the record, things can and do get very close to the sun and survive the trip. A lot of the story has to do with velocity rather than material integrity.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Original quote by Thousand
Those two photos are of the same object, merely from different angles.

Check out these pics. The one on the left is Prometheus. You can clearly make out the structure of this moonlet.

The second pic is also the same moonlet according to NASA. But can you make out the difference? The second one is clearly bow shaped and not an elongated moonlet as shown in the first pic. The locations in relation to the rings too, seem different.

But heck, I'm in no way insisting that this IS an unidentified object which NASA is trying to poodle fake its way through!! Only that it doesn't seem right.

Cheers!

First two Images extracted from Wikipedia

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Strange indeed!! But i reckon the ones of objects near the sun is just Captain Kirk going back in time to modern day Earth in search of Humpback Whales. Starvtrek The Voyage Home was really a documentry!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Is the picture in the rings, "Prometheus", pulling dust?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Probably some sort of malfunction, as you can see missing pixels on the bottom right hand side. Still, this is the strangest NASA image I've ever seen.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Check out these pics. The one on the left is Prometheus. You can clearly make out the structure of this moonlet.

The second pic is also the same moonlet according to NASA. But can you make out the difference? The second one is clearly bow shaped and not an elongated moonlet as shown in the first pic. The locations in relation to the rings too, seem different.

So you mean that I'm supposed to make some form of definitive conclusion from two images where the object in question is roughly 7 pixels wide in both, not to mention cloaked in shadows? Sorry, it can't be done.

Where is the rule that states that an object can't rotate and have its orbital radius fluctuate? It could appear bow-shaped in one image because it's being viewed from a different angle, which is what I would assume given the two images I've already commented on, showing Prometheus from two different angles.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluesquareapple
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Probably some sort of malfunction, as you can see missing pixels on the bottom right hand side. Still, this is the strangest NASA image I've ever seen.

Thanks blue, I missed this one out. It does seem strange. Not only the missing pixels, but also the shape which is rather intriguing! Also the 'shadow' in its mid section is puzzling. Let's see what NASA says about it after calibration / validation.

Looks like a gigantic light bulb, what??
Needless to say, it's gonna be passed off as some moon or asteroid in Saturn's orbit!!

[edit on 7-2-2007 by mikesingh]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join