It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Cylindrical Objects Photographed In Our Solar System!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
We’ve seen a lot of those little pesky ubiquitous UFOs on Earth, some saucer shaped, some cigar shaped, small orbs and fair sized triangles.

But what does one make of the enormous cylindrical objects photographed on the Moon, Phobos, Saturn and the Sun? Take a look at the photographs. Some of the objects are thousands of miles long!! As far as I know these have not been debunked as hoaxes and NASA/JPL haven’t provided any explanations, as far as I know.

So is this evidence that there are huge objects constructed by technologically advanced civilizations in the Solar System? They could be artifacts of a bygone era or probably still controlled by unknown intelligences!

Some may say that these are probably small moons or asteroids or camera glitches. But these objects are huge elongated structures that cannot be natural.

But considering that there are more advanced civilizations in the universe than all the grains of sand on Earth, many probably millions of years ahead of us, is it a big deal for them to have traveled to the Solar System and established themselves here? What do we know? Next to nix. But you decide.

Check out the objects marked A, B and C orbiting
Saturn's outer ring. These huge cigar shaped objects
are clearly shown following a definite path in an orbit
along the edge of the ring.

Another cylinder near Saturn

A strange elongated object near one of the rings.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk..." border=0>

Cylindrical object photographed by John Glen
– Mercury 1 Mission. Notice the similarity of the
object near Saturn in the pic above this one!!

Courtesy: Skywatch

A gigantic cylindrical object photographed during
the SOHO/LASCO mission, seems to be breaking up
near the sun.

soho.no.sapo.pt..." border=0>

Image: SOHO/LASCO, 13 Dec 2005

www.ufoarea.com..." border=0>

Photo:Neil Armstrong
Courtesy: Skywatch

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk..." border=0>

Huge cylindrical object near Phobos. This
was the last photograph taken by the Russian
probe, Phobos 2, before it disappeared (destroyed??)

And finally, an unidentified object, as NASA has admitted (In the green square), orbiting the rings of Saturn!!

Courtesy: NASA/JPL
Discovery Channel

Deny ignorance! The truth is out there!!

Cheers!!

Refs:

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
soho.no.sapo.pt...
www.ufoarea.com...
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
www.hufos.net...
dsc.discovery.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-2-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
The only reason our rockets are cigar shaped is because they have to punch a hole through a relatively thick atmosphere.

where the hell did u hear that from LMAO !the shape of our rockets has NOTHING to do with punching a hole in our atmosphere. pls take this post a little seriously. because untill u can actually tell us what they are and have proof of what they are, you have no right to make a mockery out of this post.

i hate people that mock other peoples posts.

i do indeed think there is space debris floating around in space that is extraterrestrial,i also believe there are HUGE starships travelling around the universe as we speak.

~Regards Mayan2012
~Regards Mayan2012

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Cool find Mike!The things you post never cease to amaze me.Where do you find this stuff?Anyhow ,I too believe there are HUGE motherships traveling through space at this very moment.Once again good post and keep it up man!

[edit on 6-2-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I suspect that these huge, cigar-shaped objects flitting around in the solar system are in fact huge cigars, which are smoked by ET beings of such enormous size that we can barely comprehend them. But where there's smoke, there's a smoker, and that is good enough evidence for me. It's really the only logical conclusion, as it would be foolish for a UFO to have a cigar shape in airless space when a sphere is so much more efficient. The only reason our rockets are cigar shaped is because they have to punch a hole through a relatively thick atmosphere. Not a problem with UFOs from space. Therefore the only logical conclusion is that these are actual cigars filled with tobacco, probably grown on the far side of the Moon and on Phobos, which means "smoke rock" in Chippewa.

well I thought it was funny.

Anyway I don't know if these things are motherships, asteroids, debris, or some mechanical anomoly, and frankly I don't know enough about these images and how they are captured to be able to judge. But good post anyway, very thorough.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I suspect that these huge, cigar-shaped objects flitting around in the solar system are in fact huge cigars, which are smoked by ET beings of such enormous size that we can barely comprehend them. But where there's smoke, there's a smoker, and that is good enough evidence for me. It's really the only logical conclusion, as it would be foolish for a UFO to have a cigar shape in airless space when a sphere is so much more efficient. The only reason our rockets are cigar shaped is because they have to punch a hole through a relatively thick atmosphere. Not a problem with UFOs from space. Therefore the only logical conclusion is that these are actual cigars filled with tobacco, probably grown on the far side of the Moon and on Phobos, which means "smoke rock" in Chippewa.

And it sounds like you've been a smokin' their cargo

For what its worth, my oppinion on these objects are that they are to us like goldfish are in a bowl, only of another dimension which our brains currently cannot comprehend.

PEACE!

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I thought it was funny too virus... But seriously half those photos were black and white crappy 60s film and I have a hard time believing things would get that close to the sun, no matter how advanced 'they' are. Thats just my opinion. They are UFOs but only because of the U

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Space Poop - gotta be!
Either that or the ET's are pulling a Dave Matthews in the solar system.

In all seriousness tho, the pics were cool to look at.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The one by the sun looks identical to a comet. The reason why it's a light color is because the water on the head of the comet is super-heated and evaporating rapidly... if you look, you can see it's tail!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thanks (again) Mike - for posting some interesting imagery. Not sure what they are, some appear to be photographic anomalies, others natural celestial objects, and a few are certainly beyond any explanation without further evidence.

As usual, the tone of your OP implies you've already made up your mind despite advising "us to decide"

But these objects are huge elongated structures that cannot be natural.
I think at least some of these objects CAN be natural - not saying they are (I don't know for sure) - just that it's possible that they MAY BE natural. The pics you provide are not nearly enough to conclude, incontrovertibly, that they can be nothing but artificial, synthetic constructions.

Either way - (some) intriguing pics, worthy of further study...

BTW - Suicide's response was a hilarious retort - and he has as much right as anyone to respond the way he sees fit. Clearly - he has as much right as those that do nothing but leap to Mike's defense and admonish Suicide-types without contributing anything related to the OP subject matter themselves.

Always a pleasure... Keep looking up!

[spell-edit]

[edit on 2/6/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for posting these pictures. Most of these I haven't even seen before. They could just be debris that happened to be captured by camera, or they can be alien spaceships... I don't know. Very nice pics though.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hmmm, a huge cylindrical object in space? I believe we should name it Rama and perhaps rendezvous with it.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
cylinders in space?
never seen some of those images

reminiscent of Arthur C. Clarke's Rama ships

and a reminder to all choosing to participating in this forum:
No more scoffing and ridicule...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Mike,

Check out the SOHO shots.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
awesome thread, i was very into space anomolies a few years back. those soho pics really got me thinking when i first saw them. hopefully we can find some new ones. keep the links coming

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
here are a few more sites with pics from soho

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

sohogallery.50megs.com...

www.iwonderproductions.com...

webpagesrruss.com...

has any scientist ever came out and said anything about these?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As our planets energy intensifies, so does our own. We will start seeing larger brighter ships of many shapes and sizes. This year is going to be the birth of our own energy fields properly coming into higher alignment with Dimensional Fields found all over the Universe. This is in large part due to the suns natural behavior with increased SOLAR activity ushering in the unvailing of our Cosmic Brotherhood.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Could be:

1. Spoke components that connect to make up a larger craft.
2. Landing craft that, after plunged into the crust of a planet, as the other end held well outside the atmosphere.
3. Used to plunge into planets for "refueling".
4.Allows maximum mass to be passed through a small space, "gate?".

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
The one by the sun looks identical to a comet. The reason why it's a light color is because the water on the head of the comet is super-heated and evaporating rapidly... if you look, you can see it's tail!

Any natural mass that got that close to the Sun would have been pulled in.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IeatALIENS

Unless it had a super strong propulsion system..not my view but a theory none theless.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

Originally posted by IeatALIENS

Unless it had a super strong propulsion system..not my view but a theory none theless.

Yup, that's what I am saying.
I isn't a comet.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join