It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hole in Sky

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I wasnt exactly sure where to post this image because the reason Im posting it, is because it is an interesting pic, not necessarily because I think its proof of anything in particular.
The caption on the website where i got the image from claims it is "proof" of weather control. While i dont know if that is true or not, i suppose it is possible.
Whatever the case may be, its just a cool pic

Source Page

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
definitly an interesting pic and tho i dont know anything about clouds i have never seen aynthing like this. nice find

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Thnx bio;
Ive also heard/read that some people believe this phenomena is a result of either a stealth UFO or where a UFO has either phased in or out from wherever, leaving this type of disturbance in the clouds.
Now; gonna wait for the inevitable "wheres my proof" post...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Its shape reminds me of when something underwater almost comes to the surface, but not enough to break the surface; there is an upwelling so to say.
One guess of mine is that if the earth is an energy machine, perhaps it is an electric/magnetic/gravitational release from the earth.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
These happen from time to time, I have seen one here in Florida. After reading the attached article it does not sound like even the experts know exactly what causes them. Of course the source you are quoting it from is about the worst possible one, Rense…

NOAA Hole Punch Clouds

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
hi there,

they are called Fallstreak holes, on that day in particular there was a lot of disstrails and fallstreak holes see below :

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

also i too saw them on this day but i live in the UK !!!

here are my pics :

also i had the black line too :

take care

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Please give us some snow in San Antonio, Texas. I need some friggen snow. I'm too lazy to move .

That is an interesting effect though
I wonder what they did

Was there any weird weather after that

Did it rain
Did it not rain
Was there a tornado

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Looks like a trilobyte to me!

seriously!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Only under low pressure can you have H2O with a temperature of less than 32 degrees centigrade...right?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
We all want to state that most scientific answer possible. That might work for some of us and thats wonderful. I have experienced what would be called a "punched hole in the clouds" during a precurser of a UFO event.

To be fair I was in Ireland and was out with a friend hiking back from town to our homes. We had been working for months setting up several UFO landing sites prior to seeing the hole.

What we concluded from the experience...UFO can come into our atmosphere through VORTEX or Portals. This can cause air in the area to be deformed by energy patterns in the sky. The vehicle that landed was much smaller then the whole we witnessed but we didnt calculate the amount of energy that was used to form the vortex.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Here Now]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Take a look at the third picture down. Its kind of familiar

:

www.willthomas.net...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
can people not see my post above ??? it explains what it is that causes this type of hole.

Where is ESSAN when you need him !! lol
snoopyuk

[edit on 6-2-2007 by snoopyuk]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Water freezes at 0 degrees celsius...right???

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
Water freezes at 0 degrees celsius...right???

Correct
32 F and 0 C

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Than how can water be in droplets at -25 degrees celcius like in all of those reports?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
can people not see my post above ??? it explains what it is that causes this type of hole.

Where is ESSAN when you need him !! lol
snoopyuk

Sorry snoopy, i overlooked your link, thanks for posting it. I am reading it right now, they look even cooler from above

I still cant help to think that these could be caused by whatever planes are releasing in their "contrails"

No snoop youre not invisible lmao

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
hi there,,

can people see my messages ? i am starting to think that only i can see my msgs, as no one has mentioned my posts.

please let me know if you can see please.
Edit ---thanks Kronos

thanks guys

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
cheers Kr0n0s you may like to see this image of the uk 4th feb 2007.:

img264.imageshack.us...

it shows just how much `stuff` is up there above our heads!

take care

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There are conflicting statements by multiple agencies that state it is due to jets, then our space craft launches, to unused supercooled jet fuel. They really need to pick one and stick to it!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There are very few times on this forum that ill will state as FACT but this is one case where Im confident using that word.
The fact is that I am 37 yrs old and grew up in Tx near Dallas. As a child I never, seen these types of clouds but of course we didnt have the internet back then lol.
Another fact is this, i do remember as a child seeing airplane "contrails" form with passing jets.
The way i seen them then is totally different from what i see now. Back then they would form and dissipate within two minutes. Now they form, last for several minutes to an hour, they seem to hold their shape a lot longer than they did 20 some odd years ago.
Thats a fact BUT what i cant say for a fact is WHY this is happening and that is why most of us come to places like this, to find these answers

Thanks everyone for participating in this thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join