It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the Board...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
...thats gonna be full of all the visual data we can muster.

Here's where you'll be able to follow along or participate with any visual data that comes through the ATS door, or my own door for that matter. I wanted to emphasize that we dont absolutely have to stick to the UFO material, but any paranormal instance you all would like to get a better look at.

We'll be going over some of the classic UFO cases that have some good images, and I'll be posting some many might never have seen.

Feel free to post any footage we can look at.

~JR

[edit on 5-2-2007 by jritzmann]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Very cool,

How did this happen anyway? Did you make the mistake of volunteering or did Springer hit you with that mind control mojo he uses.

And how will this work? New thread per topic/photo/video?

I think this could be very valuable. And of course should suck whatever free time and sanity you had left

Congrats...I think...

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey Spider-
LOL...I'm a glutton for punishment.

Yeah man, post away anything ya wanna go over...lets tear into somethin. We need more folks in here (the more eyes the better)

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I have a video thread at the paracast. theparacast.com... for those who might be interested. Not much analysis can be done on youtube vids, which is most of them though.

There's a guy that uploaded a photo and sighting report there. He is wanting it analyzed. It's a shakey photo and not much to go on in my view, but thought I'd mention it.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by A.LeClair]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hey Jritz,

I'm looking for one of my favorite ufo photos...and I just can't seem to find it.

Basically it's a picture of what appears to be a black, rectangular platform floating over a field...I had seen a hard copy of this photo in 1996 or 97 it was a really good high quality photo and I remember thinking "now this is a good one".

I've been attempting to find it online but the only one I can find is really bad quality and very small. I should also add that the photo I saw seemed to be at a slightly different angle so this in fact may be a completely different photo...but It's more likely it looks different because of the cropping more than anything else.

uforc.com...

UFORC says the picture is of a craft in china but I don't recall China ever coming up in the conversation 10 or so years ago.

So if you or any other member knows of a higher quality copy of this floating around I'd love to hear your take on it.

Again sorry for the small pic link (I wasn't allowed to keep the hard copy or I'd still have it and would have scanned it meself).

Personally I thought the hard copy photo was just amazing...but is it real? Couldn't say, though it certainly looked real.

Are you familiar with this photo?

Thanks,

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Spider-I'm not familiar with it, can you find the full size? I'd like to see what the whole thing looks like.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Spider-I'm not familiar with it, can you find the full size? I'd like to see what the whole thing looks like.

Hey J,

Actually that's funny I sent out some emails this morning and am still searching so hopefully I'll have a good one for you to look at.

I'll post it as soon as I find or receive it.

Thanks,

Spiderj

[edit on 2/13/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
JRitz:

I have just read through all of the postings and pics on your new board. I really appreciate your detail analysis of these photos. Your abilities are really going to be an asset to the UFO discourse on ATS.

I will definitely be scanning this board everyday for new photos and analysis. Just wanted to say thank you and great work!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thanx Tx, I really appriciate that very much. I hope to do alot more then you'd be able to find elsewhere...unfiltered if ya wanna call it that. Thats the part most people dont see, and I think thats the important part.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hey Jritz,

Spider here again with a slightly better pic of the thingy in question.

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

Still working on finding a better copy.

SPiderj

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well.. thought I'd throw in my two cents worth on the kanarraville picture. Had someone private message me (about a year ago) at another UFO forum with a link to a YouSendIt website. We had been discussing prior the same square-shaped object, and this person claimed to have been in the Air Force. I downloaded the package and included was this picture with only one sentence, "Project SnowBird". The picture appears to have been filtered by some graphic program to what degree I didn't delve in to. As to any truth behind whether this is genuine or whether or not the messenger was really with the AF at one time or not has not been proven.

So I show for whatever value a picture with a lack of any further information which in itself is very weak, but perhaps there might be a trail to follow with the supposed project name..

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hey Johnny thanks for the input.

Are you saying this picture is related to the one I posted?

Isn't that the diamond paltform thingy at vandenburg afb?

As for the photo I posted I know it's labeled kanarraville but I have to admit ignorance on what that incident refers to.

When I saw the hard copy photo it was in a file with a lot of other photos and the guy who owned them really didn't say where it came from or where it was taken...don't think he really knew.

But I do recall vividly holding the hard copy in my hand and being really impressed.

Though I wouldn't rule out a black budget air force/military project. And of course it's certainly more logical than aliens...one way or the other though if it is a picture of something real and not doctored that'd be exciting enough for me.

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
For anyone checking out this thread whos interested just googled project snowbird and got this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Proving yet again that all roads lead back to ATS...well most roads.

I would think this photos is considered valid by the staff or at least valid enough to post the blurb...someone correct me if I"m wrong.

Interesting stuff.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hey mate,

I think this is great, having a good professional on the photos who can look at it with a keen eye. Seen your original post regarding, you know. Hope that's all good now.

Peace mate,
- Aaron

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Hey mate,

I think this is great, having a good professional on the photos who can look at it with a keen eye. Seen your original post regarding, you know. Hope that's all good now.

Peace mate,
- Aaron

Thanx boss. Original post regarding what? Everything's good as far as I know.

top topics

join