It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Cleveland Browns for Sale!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I certainly hope not, but who knows! Has anyone heard any rumors on this besides the channel 19 rants!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The owner is denying they're for sale. Actually, I think it could be good for the team, as long as they remain in Cleveland. And I'll bet Lou Groza's toenail if they're sold, it wouldn't involve a relocation.

Nice avatar. Did you know Thorpe played for the Pine Village Pros in Indiana before he played for the Canton Bulldogs?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
How much do they cost.

I've tried being a Browns fan since they moved to Baltimore and restarted and I just can't get into it.

Beside who would buy them?

www.zwire.com...

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I hope not. I like the Brownies...All though I am a Cowboys fan at heart...I am partial to the Browns. They were my dad's favorite team. Football is not the same without the Browns..
:shk:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
The owner is denying they're for sale. Actually, I think it could be good for the team, as long as they remain in Cleveland.

Exactly. I don't think that moving the Browns from Cleveland would be good for Cleveland or the NFL... Like I said, football is not the same without the Brownies. As we all learned the year Art Modell :dwn: moved them to Baltimore.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
The owner is denying they're for sale. Actually, I think it could be good for the team, as long as they remain in Cleveland. And I'll bet Lou Groza's toenail if they're sold, it wouldn't involve a relocation.

Nice avatar. Did you know Thorpe played for the Pine Village Pros in Indiana before he played for the Canton Bulldogs?

That is very interesting, I always like Jim Thorpe, he got screwed on the Olympics! Too bad, now they let pro's play. By the way, I heard the owner directly deny the sale, I think one of the Cleveland Channels is just trying to bump its numbers!:w:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
having grown up in Akron, I am willing to support the Browns when they win. Otherwise, I am very much a fairweather fan.

The Brownies havent been contenders since Ernest Byner fumbled on the 1 yard line

Bring back Bernie.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I lived in the Cleveland area for a while and I can't see the Browns ever leaving. The Browns fans are probably the most loyal of all fans. Long- suffering but loyal, especially when they left for Baltimore. The Browns management has blown every high draft pick they've ever had. I've been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown and Leroy Kelly. Maybe new management would help, it certainly couldn't hurt. Go Dog Pound.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jblaze
I lived in the Cleveland area for a while and I can't see the Browns ever leaving. The Browns fans are probably the most loyal of all fans. Long- suffering but loyal, especially when they left for Baltimore.

That is very true. Although I am a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan, I have always been partial to the Browns because my dad loved them. I can't think of any better fans than what the Browns have. Game in, game out, they have a full house. It doesn't matter if they are 10 and 2, which hasn't happened in a long time, or if they are 2 and 10, their fans are there.

top topics

join