It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This The Next Phenom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The next one is something we are hearing all too much lately. Whether it was Ovechkin, Crosby, or John Tavarez, we are hearing of the next young phenom. Well I have one purpose, and that is to add to the never ending media press surrounding these young stars.

Meet Kevin Roy. He is 13 years old and below is a video showcasing his skills. Some amazing moves for some of the NHL's best let alone a 13 year old child.

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Dont know a lot about hockey but that kids awesome.

BTW my aunt lives in Ontario and before that Salmon Arms, she has been over there for about 25 years, a few years ago she sent me a Canucks jersey for my b'day and i was wrapped, until i looked them up on the net!!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I've always wondered why Hockey didn't produce more players like that. Why don't they do more tricks? Why do they have such a hard time keeping control of the puck and faking out defenders? I think that's cause hockey is extremely physical. By the time he gets to the Pros, won't it be much more important that he doesn't get pushed off the puck, can get into the right places at the right times, and has the endurace to play hard?Even the best hockey players seem to rarely mess around, they stick to the basics and hope to win a game over the long haul.

I think to see this type of stuff in professional hockey would be extremely entertaining. But I also think that whoever tries to do it is going to get nailed a few times, and try to get rid of the puck sooner next time.

new topics

join