It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Rating

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

:shk:

I agree with your score MA.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeeTwin

What can I say? I think he's the greatest since Reagan.

Good point!! Both are brain dead.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by VeeTwin

What can I say? I think he's the greatest since Reagan.

Good point!! Both are brain dead.

LMAO!!! Thats too much DD. LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Since when does it matter who the president is? The nation is definitely not controlled by the president. America is controlled by the Shadow Government, made up of the heads of the NSA, CIA, and other even darker factions (i.e., Majestic). The select few are in the highest seats of power.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Maybe Bush is part of the Shadow Government
Or maybe he has nothing to do with this Country.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Maybe Global, he is actually running this country and doing a fine job.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeanLucPicard
Maybe Global, he is actually running this country and doing a fine job.

Or maybe he doesn't run the country and neither does Cheney. It could be Nancy Reagan still calling the shots! After all the war or terror does remind me of the war on drugs. Duck tape and plastic and just so NO just say NO just say NO. Sounds a lot like Nancy to me! This whole time it was really Nancy pulling the strings behind the curtain.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i guess its possible that shes running it lol

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That is what I think is happening...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I would have to give Bush a 1. Why? Simple:

Its funny to listen to him make a fool out of himself on national TV when he talks!

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Wake up people Iraq was not supporting Terrorist. There is no evidence to support this period. Afghanistan would have been hit that's a given but not Iraq. Bush has destroyed the good will people had towards the united states. He deeply divided the world on many issues from the environment to war. Destroyed the economy. The stock market is above 10,000 great but your ignoring the fact our dollar has lost 30% of it�s value in the last year. So the stock market should be around 13 thousand for real growth. Unemployment is still very high. We produce nothing in this country anymore so the dollar falling isn�t helping us. Bush has turned this great country of ours into a rogue nation that will attack any country it wants at anytime. I still have to give Bush a 4 for signing the spam bill he was a 1. If he would share the spoils of war like lower gas etc I would bump him up a lot higher. But spending my tax dollars over 100 billion to invade Iraq to free a bunch of people i could give a rats ass about who should have done it themselves if they wanted freedom pisses me off.

Why dont you wake up and smell the anthrax....its whats those terrorists were brewing in there so called brewereys

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I give him a 4.5. He is by far over agressive. That and to pro oil. He also needs to look at non-executives/CEOs. But at least he did good with 9/11 and he is a strong leader. But hes a lose cannon. Iraq was a disaster. He had virtually no plan for what comes after the invasion. That and there was a lack of reason for it to. That and he mudslings the Democrats too much.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join