It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Rating

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles attacking Iraq instead of going after Al-quaida.

hMMmm.. I seem to remember bombs dropping over Afghanistan long before Iraq. Maybe it was a dream. LOL

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Alright kramtronix !
!!! Finally a good bush rating!

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't like him, well, I try not to like him. I'm somewhere below the middle that's why I gave him a 3. It's like he doesn't get it. You can't purpose programs get the legislation passed then refuse to fund the program. You can't offer up a energy bill to congress that lets oil makers off the hook for polluting american's water supply. You can't spend and spend and spend and spend until the whole damn country is in bankrupt. You can't privitize social sercurity. You can't spend the money americans pay into social sercurity. You can't refuse to answer direct questions about your spending. You can't stand in the way of investigations into one of the most horrible acts of terrorism to take place on american soil. You can't protect traitors. You can't strip american citizens of their rights and lock them up for two years without access to a lawyer. You can't lie. You can't protect Saudia Arabia and the Bin Ladens.

other than that he's a great president.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Nicely put. I agree with you. He is somewhat of an underhanded person. But, besides all of that, hes not doing that bad of a job.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
He's doing a horrible job. 3 is not a favorable rating. Truthfully, I am leaning toward him in 04 unless Clark gets the Dem nomination. If it's Clark v. Bush--I choose Clark...If it's Dean v. Bush--I'm undecided...I don't like Dean but I don't know if it's more than my dislike of Bush. The whole patriot act thing makes me want to puke. And, Bush has the nerve to be fighting for the right to strip americans of their citizenship...that makes me ill.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If Clarks running, hes got my vote.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I give Bush a 9 only because 10 should be reserved for extreme cases.

Bush has done a good job and faced a hugh amount of criticism and had to fight hard to achieve what he has. That is why he deserves a 9 to me.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
He has inherited alot of problems from the last adminstration. He puts up with a lot.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
He got him self into alot of those problems.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeanLucPicard
He has inherited alot of problems from the last adminstration. He puts up with a lot.

Yea a good economy and low unemployment most have been a real baitch for him.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't see how that he got him self into them...the prev. Admin left him alot of crap to deal with.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I don't see how that he got him self into them...the prev. Admin left him alot of crap to deal with.

Like what jean?
Saddam? That was his fathers # up he should have finished the job then and there.

How can you support a man that covers up everything about 9/11. Hell he even tried to appoint Henry Kissinger to head the 9/11 panel. The people Bush has appointed to various politic posts have deep connections to the Iran Contra crap. Not to mention the savings and loan scandals also Arthur Anderson, Enron, Etc. Ken Lay of Enron fame is one of Bush�s good friends.

Since Bush has took office we have had huge corporate scandals, huge deficits a dollar that has dropped 30% in value. A terrorist attack which he knew was coming and it will come out sooner or later that he knew about it or maybe was even involved. GW is corrupt to the bone and if you think a rich boy who never worked a day in his life gives a # about you or this country your crazy. He only cares about making his friends and family rich which he has. Who do you think made a # load of money off this war Defense contractors which the Bush family is heavily invested into. You seem like a good hearted person you want to support our leader in a time of war that�s understandable but not patriotic we can not stand idle and let this man rape our government�s coffers and take away our Bill of rights and freedoms. Mr. Bush is the 4th president in a row to destroy our government. We have to put aside the Republican Democrat stuff and get a good middle of the road common sense government that serves the people not special interest or big business. Wal-mart does not give a # about the common man if they did they wouldn�t buy all there goods from China. Free trade is a race to the bottom period. We are already seeing reduced wages and white collar jobs being shipped out to foreign lands. Enough is enough wake up your job could be axed next. Thanks to Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and a dumb American population that cares more about homosexuals on televesion grab assing a straight guy then knowing who the president of Mexico is or the prime minister or Canada or even where IRaq,Iran,Syria,Jordan,etc is on a map.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Things about 9/11 may need to stay classified.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Things about 9/11 may need to stay classified.

Yea the parts about him being warned Al-Queda was about to attack the usa using airplanes.

I wonder whats going to happen here.
www.cbsnews.com...
and with this.
www.911citizenswatch.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have heard that before. And it is a bunch of crap that he didn't try to stop it.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I have heard that before. And it is a bunch of crap that he didn't try to stop it.

You know I really hope your right but the facts don't add up. Also remeber the people of Germany didn't want to believe Hitler was a monster either look what that got them. Start watching what's going on in the news everytime a terrorist attack happens. They are always covering up things that are damaging to Bush. That's why you hear that line all the time the Terrorist sure seem to help Bush when he needs it the most. Most recent example is the London Protest the day the huge statue of Bush came down in the london square a mock up of the Saddam pysop, car bombs went off against British interest in Turkey.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think they hide anything that could damage Bush. It is all so he'll look good.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't think so. They don't try to hide much about our president. It isn't his fault. At least not fully.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
yeah they do!!! They hide dark secrets about his past.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   

What can I say? I think he's the greatest since Reagan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join