It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction - Jobiwan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hello Members,

I will simply say that I am well aware of what is going on the world today, and although I have unique opportunities to witness the transformations, I have no more access to the secrets behind the evolution of the New World Order than your average citizen. I am a reservist and have to date been taken to 8 countries in my service. Funny...I would say service to my country...but I'm not sure I know who I'm serving anymore.

I guess I do it for the paycheck...I do it for the stories...but most importantly - I do it to be there.

I believe that I have been abducted in early childhood - as I have no memories or artifacts from these episodes - I cannot prove it. But I saw clear as day a couple of grays in my bedroom standing over me as I awoke from a deep sleep and watched them as they left the room. I fell back asleep in my paralysis and I was 18 years of age.

I have an open mind - but I don't let new conspiracy theories of the world ending or anything else drive me into lunacy - causing me to incite panic in everyone. I would say that not much will drive me over the edge of my seat. I figure so it's true...so what. What can I do about it. I'm verrrrry low on the human totem pole so there's not much I can do that will affect the course of human history and opinion.

Anyways...it's good to be part of the group and I guess I'll start reading on how one acquires points.

Thanks

Jobiwan

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hello, and Welcome to ATS!

For some information about this site that you will find very useful, check out the links in my signature.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

join