It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I made a good site.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Keep in mind i'm only a kid and am not that great with HTML

Link to site

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I've moved this tread to BTS Website Design in hopes that a few of our more savvy designers could give a few pointers.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Excellent sight for your age! You have a future here.......

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
sick ass site props man

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
nice, simple and tables work out wonderfully.
i only wish that my first site was about a topic that i could full the front page with.
good work on the code, looks like your site has a future as well as your future HTML scripting.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Good start! Maybe try a non basic black background and more graphical self designed headers? Goodluck, as you have good content

[edit on 26-9-2007 by dreamingawake]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
nice work... my only C&C (Critique) on it is the font color... a bit bright against the dark background makes it hard on the eyes after a bit... but other then that.. you did a good job. oi!!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I agree with KINGOFPAIN - the red/yellow/orange is kinda hard on the eyes with the black background.

Try a blue, kinda like what I have here on the left with my avatar, or maybe a whiteish color text.

Good site though

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A few more things..

Just a few fact edits you may want to make..

The hole in the Pentagon was more than 90 feet across. The 16 foot diameter hole is false.

The steel in the Twin Towers wouldn't have to melt for it to collapse.

The collapse times were 18-20 seconds, not 10 seconds. The FEMA (or NIST, can't remember which) says, I believe, 9 and 11 seconds for the towers, but they say that it took that long for the debris to hit the ground, meaning the upper floors when they sort of "exploded" outwards and fell to the ground. Those aren't actual collapse times. If you look at video, it's more around 18-20 seconds.

And you should add in the put options that were placed on Boeing, American Airlines, and United Airlines stock.

You could also add John O'Neill's story, or even look up Operation Able Danger, or even add some background info on the CIA funding of the Mujahideen during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Another interesting one is that the US wanted a natural gas pipeline through Afghanistan, but couldn't do it with the Taliban in place. So clearly they had to go. If you mention that, mention that the company that wanted the pipeline was Unocal, and that Karzai, the current Afghan President, used to work for them.

There's also many coincidences if you wanted to add a section for that.

Just to clarify - I think the Twin Towers were demolished, and that the Pentagon situation is weird, but facts are facts

top topics

join