It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prophecy/clairvoyance : what do you think of it :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This is a really personal theory :

have you still imagined that in fact, saint John have received an influence from the stars when he wrote the apocalypse book, and had the apocalypse vision...

do you think it's possible that he received something like a TV or Radio lost signal from now (XX/XXI century) and interpreted it as a vision from the end of times ?

interesting idea, no ?

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Indies call this the "akasikh document"...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

I have wondered for a long time about the Akashic records. A cosmic library of every bit of knowledge from the beginning of time. There are times when I think people tap into this record, and get glimpses of the future like deja vu, or premonitions. It's probably easier when we dream to reference this vast storehouse of knowledge. There are a lot of sites that describe how to get to the Akashic records, but I don't think it's that simple. If you could get a glimpse of the knowledge contained within, would you really go and post a how-to manual on a web page??? I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I believe people have amazing abilities that most of the human race knows nothing about. Our full potential is not even close to being untapped. If someone has premonitions, deja vu, etc.....Then it is quite feasable that it is part of the untapped ability that we as humans have. As far as the Akashic records are concerned and a website on "how-to", it seems like a crock of # to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

This is a really personal theory :

have you still imagined that in fact, saint John have received an influence from the stars when he wrote the apocalypse book, and had the apocalypse vision...

do you think it's possible that he received something like a TV or Radio lost signal from now (XX/XXI century) and interpreted it as a vision from the end of times ?

interesting idea, no ?

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

I believe he was divinely inspired by God.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
I believe people have amazing abilities that most of the human race knows nothing about. Our full potential is not even close to being untapped. If someone has premonitions, deja vu, etc.....Then it is quite feasable that it is part of the untapped ability that we as humans have.

I agree with with you, Dreamz. We've all heard that humans only use about 10% of their brain power in this life. It's true. There are many other levels of thought and power.

According to the bible, there is a veil between our earthly mind and the beyond. Basically, it's kind of like, we humans could not handle what is actually going on around us in the spiritual sense.

I believe God is waiting for the afterlife to drop the scales from our eyes. We will then be in full command of our abilities and be "all knowing" like Him.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

I have wondered for a long time about the Akashic records. A cosmic library of every bit of knowledge from the beginning of time. There are times when I think people tap into this record, and get glimpses of the future like deja vu, or premonitions. It's probably easier when we dream to reference this vast storehouse of knowledge. There are a lot of sites that describe how to get to the Akashic records, but I don't think it's that simplecontained within, would you really go and post a how-to manual on a web page??? I don't think so.

in a modern science language, the akashik record can be called : Big-Bang sound persistance

It's complex because you need to consider that the big-bang is both begining and end of the universe.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   

prophecy/clairvoyance : what do you think of it
Pure bunk, in my opinion. If you make vague enough prophecies they are bound to fit into some situation further on down the line.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Maybe so, but not all prophesy (especially personal ones of psychics), are just vague, etc. Some are quite specific, and many law enforcement agencies have resolved previously unsolvable cases, by employing the aid of a psychic.

There is a lot of fraud and bunk in the industry, to be sure...but that's like stating that just because many mechanics are crooks, they all must be.....

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think 99.999999999% of prophecies are fake. The other.000000001% are lucky guesses. People always say so and so predicted such and such an event when the actual writings are so vauge that they could be talking about anything. I've never heard a prophecy use specific names and dates. They're always like "Something will happen somewhere eventually". As a matter of fact I think that with that prediction I just made, I might be up there with Nostrodamas when it comes to accuracy.

[Edited on 12/22/03 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Im 99.9999 % sure that some have the "gift" of prophecy. Clairvoyance is real but there are many fakes that claim to be and make money from fools.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
For information purposes anyway, it's a fairly comprehensive account of HOLY GHOST explanations from various religions.
www.sol.com.au...

Most prophecy and visions you know claim the HG as the source.

(PS - If you've been following the Holy Ghost 'inspired' prophecy of Trainedforthis, it just got political. PNAC is run by ALIENS!)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It's complex because you need to consider that the big-bang is both begining and end of the universe.

Haha who has told you that? It's just a flow of another universe becoming a so-called singularity and that singularity exploding as the BigBang. It isn't really the end, only if you give it that definition

And those things about deja vu and stuff are for as far I can see the part of the brain which is unconscience, telepathy and stuff the same.It isn't really untapped, but it doesnt' happen that often.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Of course there are prophecies with accurate meanings and 100% accuracy!
The Bible is one of them....also many Saints and rightous people of godly faith that have prophecied with amazingly accurate results.....
There are also many so called ''prophets'' or psychics whatever you may wish to call them, but that does not mean they are true to their word!
Many have and ARE being decieved into thinking that their prophecies or visions are coming from God ....with 99% truth mixed with 1% lies .......all just to CONFUSE the person and place him/herself above others!

Prophecy is for the benefit of our soul ....and there are many that have come out and are cominbg out 100 % accurate!

And I'm not talking NOSTARDAMUS !!!
helen....

new topics

top topics

join