It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's it like being a ufo researcher?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I was wondering what kind of a job it is being a ufo researcher or anything similar (paranormal investigator, ghost hunter, etc.), specifically how much you get paid, what your everyday routine is, what kind of work you do. If anyone here has a job in this field, please tell me how it is. I have an interest in the paranormal/supernatural field.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I imagine it is more a volunteer/ hobby/ adventure than a 'job'. Unless you plan on writting a brilliant book or make a documentary that is going to sell, I dont think there is much money to be made... at least not in the monthly steady type of income.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I didn't think it was really a "job" either, and I don't plan to make any documentary. It is a big hobby of mine though. Thanks for the input.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If you manage to become a UFO celebrity, I guess you could make a living out of it by writing books and doing lectures at UFO conferences.

Don’t enter the UFO field for the chicks though. The UFO celebrity Peter Robbins once described the UFO people as mainly being “male geeks” in an interview. The only exception would be the Turkish UFO investigator / psychic Farah Yurdozu who is supposed to be ”exceptionally beautiful”.

Another issue would be to find a fresh niche in the UFO field to explore and exploit. We don’t really need another Roswell theory…

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I plan to be a writer, so that seems a possibility.

top topics

join