It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Location Posts here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'm from Arizona and they say that the Birdcage Theatre in Tombstone is haunted. I believe it too, I've been there and it was amazing!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There aren't any places around me that are haunted, but I can tell of one place that a friend told me about, he isn't a big believer so I took his word on it. This place is in Cedar Hill, Texas, it's called the Oak's Fellowship, it's a church but one building on it is very haunted according to my friend and the people that work there.

In the E building, the story I was told was that there was a barn there and that a father took his two children out there and shot them, went back into the house, shot his wife, and then killed himself. Now for the things that happen, it's pretty good stuff, and I'd like to get out there and "hunt" if you will. I've been told that footsteps can be heard, and it's not just in one area, its the whole building. My friend that works there only works on the first two floors, but the third floor, which is office stuff, is supposed to be haunted as well. When they would work in E building it would be at night and usually in a crew of two and thats when certain lights would just turn on, and I asked if it could have been electrical but they said no. The two things that they told me that sticks out was the night that my friend was working and they had the radio on and they thought it was going to a commercial but instead it went to a blood curdly scream and then went back to playing music. The other thing was that the alarm system went off one night, which could be anything, accept it was for E building, in a room 142 or something like that, except, there is not any room that has that number at the church or the surrounding buildings. I guess it could have been something else, like a malfunction but it doesn't seem like it. I know for a fact that no employee wants to go in the building after 7pm, I wish I could remember more about it, but thats all I can for now.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join