It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA activation/12 strands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have been researching DNA activation for quite some time, in hope of being able to activate my DNA. Yet I still don’t know how to go about this. I know of professionals who claim they can activate it for you, but we all know that costs way too much. There is only so much information I and others can find. So if any one has any information and or experiences regarding this, please share. If you need some background info on what it is visit this link.

www.dnaperfection.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I suggest you go hiking instead.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Rading the article, I would suggest you follow AlegG's suggestion, especially after reading statements such as the following:

They were actually much more advanced than we are now. They communicated telepathically and were basically gods.

And this person knows this how? Oh, and then there is this:

At one point in our history, some of the beings who called themselves "gods" could not maintain any secrets from their human "workforce", so they first decided to do a genetic manipulation which created the split brain.

Maybe John Titor will read this post and take his time machine back to when these Gods ruled the earth and warn us.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
My suggestion would be to meditate if you are looking for oneness.
Don't fall for the cranks that ask you to "pay" for DNA activation.

If we could people would have already jumped on that bandwagon and we would all be telekinetic and telepathic by now.

I also loved when they said "In reality, we are all just forgotten Gods."

Now I know what's wrong with me. I'm a GOD! All others pay taxes

[edit on 5-2-2007 by DDay]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I remember printing out a few pages from that website and passing it around for a good laugh.

DNA is not mystical, nor is it paranormal, nor spiritual. It's a really complex encoding scheme that looks a lot like a Turing machine in ways. We have a lot t learn about it, and it is very amazing, but not in a "higher spirit dimension" sense.

The website is banking on you to not have a clue what DNA is or a rough sense of how it works. You do not have 12 strands. That doesn't even make sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have started and been involved heavily in threads that were of this nature ...

What makes you wonder what is going on with these things ?

Have you ever had any OOBE's? or Lucid Dreams ???

Just wondering ... What you are experiencing so I can see if I have had any of the same characteristics ... BTW I have never had an OOBE ... well other than maybe while I am sleeping ... and I still do not come to the conclusion that it was an OOBE ... Just most likely my senses hieghtend to a place where I could feel things going on around me ... or maybe the Dryer running or what not to get my perceptions to do things they were doing ... BTW ... if you are on or have done any drugs/narcotics then just go ahead and review the side affects from these such substances ...

Mod Edit: Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
its funny how he says you can start to communicate telepathically but you have people sending him mail that claim the 12 strands are working

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Anyone asking for money for this is a fraud. Anyone asking for money for anything, but they can't actually explain it, is a fraud.

There are no 'extra' strands of DNA that need to be 'activated'.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yeah the sight is a fraud pretty much, I just used it for information on the activation itself. I do believe it is possible. There is such a thing called kundalini, which is a form of meditation to reach activation.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
I remember printing out a few pages from that website and passing it around for a good laugh.

DNA is not mystical, nor is it paranormal, nor spiritual. It's a really complex encoding scheme that looks a lot like a Turing machine in ways. We have a lot t learn about it, and it is very amazing, but not in a "higher spirit dimension" sense.

The website is banking on you to not have a clue what DNA is or a rough sense of how it works. You do not have 12 strands. That doesn't even make sense.

I disagree. I think DNA is a prime example of perfection, and is evidence by itself of higher intelligence. I really cant say any more than that, it really is perfection.

As for DNA activation..i think obviously it is a money making scheme, but i do think there is somthing too it.

I believe DNA can be influenced by thinking, especially when done through the higher planes, such as astral.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nooo, it's a protein encoding scheme. It's a really slick one, but it's definitely not perfect.

Have you had much in the way of advanced biology classes where they get into the structure and function of it? It's amazing how it works, and how well it works. But it's neither perfect, nor 'astral'.

I'm also not sure how DNA could be influenced by thought. It's a string of phosphates, sugars and nucleotide bases. There's no magic. Lots of really specialized chemistry which can sort of look like it at times, though.

I suspect if you took some college microbiology classes you'd end up thinking it was technical magic, alright, but not the arcane sort. There's tons of other stuff that happens in a cell that's just as amazing. I can see where ID people get their inspiration, because I can't imagine how some of that stuff came to be there the way it is.

Of course, I think I pretty much horrified my instructors with the questions and comments I had. One of them finally asked me if I had worked at USAMRIID after we had an eyeopening conversation about uncouplers.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Agreed - the whole concept is at best rediculous. As a former biochem scholar it really dismays me to see people getting hooked on these 'imaginary' schemes. Remember folks, anything can be wrapped up to make it seem reasonable.

top topics

join