It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright lights reported over Midwest skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

MILWAUKEE — From southeastern Wisconsin to as far as Des Moines, Iowa and St. Louis, people reported seeing balls of fire, possibly meteors, streaking across the sky last night.
Link

This is probably just meteors, as the article suggests, but with all the recent UFO activity who really knows.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am responding to this because a couple of weeks ago as I was leaving work, I work an evening shift so it was a little after midnite when I was in the parking lot warming my car and I looked across the street toward another parking area and I observed what seemed to be a low in the sky mini comet. It was blueish/red with a tail following it. It was so low in the sky I thought maybe it was a flare or something (which I have never seen).

The object was clearly looking just like a comet would but it wasn't reasonable to think it was such since it was so low and small and clearly visable. I never mentioned it because it just didn't make sense, but since I live 200 miles from St. Louis and I saw this thread describing similar activities I am adding my 2 cents to the discussion.

new topics

join