It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Glow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
thewebfairy.com...

Check out this movie, I have never noticed it before but it appears that just as the tower collapses this video picked up a strange glow. The webfairy site documents it here:

thewebfairy.com...

My first impressions are that this video has been faked, it looks like someone has added a video effect that either increases the brightness or rotates the colours. Either that or the cameras filter was adjusted/reacted to the light.

So what do you guys think, fake or real? Camera filter or video effect? Or do you think there is something more to this. The glow occurs from about 0:07. I haven't noticed it in any other clips.

webfairy quote: Meanwhile, I persist in my belief we are witnessing alpha radiation here.

Secondly i think its worth pointing out what I do think is quite interesting with this video is what happens to the central core. If you load up this movie and drag the slider through the frames quickly you tend to notice it more - it looks like a good portion of the steel core is actually still standing after the walls collapse, but its totally covered in thick black smoke and pretty much blows away in the wind, turning to dust. I am talking about the left most part, not the actual visible beams on the right (which appear to disintergrate also). It seems the same thing is happening on the left. Also take note of the colours in the smoke, when the evaporation happens a really fine lighter brown/grey cloud is released emerging from the black smoke. It seems to be the same type of smoke given off by the evaporating steel beams on the right.

Also if you ignore the bottom section and focus on the very top of the funnel of smoke, the smoke appears to be continuously generated as if its trailing off materials still burning and standing rather high up after the outer walls have fallen, hidden behind the smoke (which goes on to be vaporised).

So anyway, what do you guys think about the glow in this movie?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I would say it depends. What kind of camera was this? Domestic or news crew?

If domestic I would say it could have been the camera automatically adjusting to the change in levels. But I can't really see the change being that drastic.

If news crew then it could easily be a manual adjustment.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I tend to think the *glow* is the sunlight reflecting off particles and as denser clouds pass it shines through more stronger.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It looks to me like a change in contrast or something.

I kinda also think that the people propagating this myth are doing it as disinfo.

top topics

join