It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: What if nothing happens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Lightworker, you are a perfect example of someone who is brainwashed by a religious belief.. and ur taking it to a dangerous level by claiming that our leaders worship satan? Sure bush may not be a great president.. but ur claims are quite outrageous. Ur talking like a crazy person; stop being such a religious fanatic and wake up to reality.

IMO Satan and Jesus are nothing but fictional characters in this storybook called the Bible...yet today people have transformed these characters into their own delusional fantasies. I mean, nothing from the bible has come true.. and NOTHING will.. cuz its a big pile of bs

[edit on 5-2-2007 by sager]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thanks sager!

You pretty much said what I was thinking, I guess I was trying to be a little PC.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hi I've been thinking since my last post and to be honest I am a little afraid of this theory.

However after looking through a few posts on 2012 before this is the first post I have read about ascention. All I have heard are things ranging from alien invasion to the 3 days and nights of darkness where deamons will try to intice you from your homes by mimicking loved onces voices.

Can I ask what is the general theory on if the ascention does happen what will happen to the ones left behind? will they die, or just carry on living like we are now?

I don't want to die or be live in a deamon infested world The first time I read about the days of darkness thing frightened the life out of me not really for my own sake but for the sake of my loved ones.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
I know some are planning to bug out in the years approaching. Some are preparing themselves for the worst or the best. So it would be nice to hear their thoughts.

The rational person in me thinks it will come and go. Unfortunate? Perhaps. But in some respects it is like the purpose of religious apocalypse: to keep people on their best behavior. If people think that a great awakening will happen in 2012, and it helps them to be nice to someone when they otherwise wouldn't, I guess I can't complain.

[edit on 2/5/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
my theory is that they couldnt make a calander that goes on forever so they just happened to stop at 2012 and take a break for a while and never got to finish it

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Lightworker is right ...but this crap about bush isnt...i dont believe in god or the devil or any of that BUT that doesnt mean there ARE'NT negative energies in our universe that we could call "evil, or demonic,or whatever u want to call it"

Ascension will happen. im not saying it will happen on december 21st 2012,Because quite frankly,i have no idea when its suppose to happen.

BUT i do know 2012 is going to bring us alot of good things. funny thing is ...lol alot of ppl will think its bad and the small minded people of our earth will panic and try VERY hard not to accept it. i do not believe in NWO ...i think its a pile of rubbish some people made up. so i know 2012 has nothing to do with that.

what i think will happen in 2012?

Well there are so many predictions for 2012 that im sure ALOT of you are VERY unsure what to believe.

So im going to tell you what I believe.

i believe that the annunaki (the watchers) will return to earth on december 21st 2012 just as we become alligned with the galactic center and enter a part of space called the Ether...or as come call it "Photon Belt"

which will in turn make "SOME" people ascend to a higher conciousness...only people that believe and accept it.

i believe our galaxy will also become alligned with 2 other galaxies.

i believe that even now ...all the recent UFO activity is just them watching us . seeing how we are doing. and what-not.

as for the question "what will you do if nothing happens in 2012?"

Well i really cant say because i dont believe that this stuff wont happen..so i really cant answer that question.

for those who dont know about the annunaki and their strange resemblance the the egyptian gods , Anubis,Ra,Osiris, and so on... i suggest you research it VERY carefully and you might be surprise about what you find.

1 more thing lol. Why do you think they built pyramids for their dead? ...lol why not a big cube...or a dome lol

i know why

Well thats my 2 pence worth bout THAT

~Kind Regards Mayan2012

[edit on 2/5/2007 by Mayan2012]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Who do you mean by 'they' - just 'Egyptians' doesn't narrow the field at all since obviously there was a type who buried dead people (as 'decoys?') and then there were those who took Anubis's ferry to the platform of the feather and had their judgment against truth. Regardless of the outcome no pyramids were needed in the underworld.

The Great Pyramid is not a tomb and never was meant to house a corpse. Djoser's pyramid was not at all the same as the other tombs; more like a ziggurat than a pyramid...7 steps...a stairway reminder?

What do you know?

That's what I know.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Because so many people think the worlds going to end in 2012, the collective consciousness of all those people will cause the world to explode and we'll all die.

: )

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Who do you mean by 'they' - just 'Egyptians' doesn't narrow the field at all since obviously there was a type who buried dead people (as 'decoys?') and then there were those who took Anubis's ferry to the platform of the feather and had their judgment against truth. Regardless of the outcome no pyramids were needed in the underworld.

The Great Pyramid is not a tomb and never was meant to house a corpse. Djoser's pyramid was not at all the same as the other tombs; more like a ziggurat than a pyramid...7 steps...a stairway reminder?

What do you know?

That's what I know.

Well i personally believe they made the pyramids in the likeness of the annunaki's ships. i do know several tombs in several of the pyramids have indeed been empty. so im not buying the "tomb" bullcrap.

i know the pyramids were'nt intended to be tombs for the dead,instead for something else....and im trying to figure out what

~Kind Regards Mayan2012

P.S

Ancient Egyptian Flying Vehicles

These images were found on the ceiling beams of a 3000-year old New Kingdom Temple,
located several hundred miles south of Cairo and the Giza Plateau, at Abydos.

Link to Source : www.crystalinks.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join