It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to Establish "Nuclear Rights" and Announce AIDS "Cure"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
to be honest i dont see this as any different from the claims I hear everyday from western leaders (assuming the claim is false)....Blair tells me the schools, hospitals and social problems are going to improve, that we are getting safer from terrorists, that god is guiding him to attack Iraq....they are all lies, and often mean the exact opposite. Im not even going to begin with Bush.

Leaders lie for political points.

I would also contest 'the situation iran is in'. The situation they are in is that they are being bullied from all sides, some of you talk like they should be walking on eggshells to redeem themselves for something when in reality they have done nothing wrong except stand up against our corrupt zionist politics.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Frakkerface]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
to be honest i dont see this as any different from the claims I hear everyday from western leaders (assuming the claim is false)....Blair tells me the schools, hospitals and social problems are going to improve, that we are getting safer from terrorists, that god is guiding him to attack Iraq....they are all lies, and often mean the exact opposite. Im not even going to begin with Bush.

Leaders lie for political points.

I would also contest 'the situation iran is in'. The situation they are in is that they are being bullied from all sides, some of you talk like they should be walking on eggshells to redeem themselves for something when in reality they have done nothing wrong except stand up against our corrupt zionist politics.

There is a question of good faith here, isn't there? Bush, Blair, Clinton, etc. all want to do something good, and they think they can. Isn't this different if it is merely a lie?

Does our cynicism really run that deep where we can equate these things?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I dont think its really any different. We are told that fighting the 'war on terrorism' will make the country safer but in reality it is plunging it in to the opposite. Just today its reported that MI5 is training terrorists in Iraq. I dont believe Blair 'fights' it because he believes it is right, he's doing it because it has a high pay off from the people/corporations that benefit from it. If Blair wanted to really make it a safer country I would it a priority to have a full scale investigation in to the biggest terrorist attack the country has seen...but instead he just supports the invasion of irrelevant (in terrorist context) countries, extra spending on 'defence' and attempts to push ID cards and data chips on to the population.

Blair has no intention of sorting out social problems, if he wanted to he could try to address the reasons why the youth are spiralling out of control in certain places, instead he issues ASBOs which are a badge of honour for some people.

They say what they need to in order to further whatever agenda they are following, be it political power/spin or for monetary gain. A lie is a lie. In fact I would believe the Iranian leader a lot more than Bush or Blair, he actually seems quite lucid and honest when he talks, rather than saying the same key phrases over & over again.

But Iran DO have nuclear rights, they should be allowed to have them as much as Israel, Pakistan & USA. Its only natural that they would want nuclear weapons considering what's going on in their neighbouring countries. I still have seen no proof whatsoever of it all anyway so considering the west's recent record of weapon accusations im taking it with a pinch of salt. And perhaps they have found a cure for aids? There's no way a cure would be found in UK or US, or at least it would not be made public, its possible it could be found i suppose. Aids is big money for many people, like the oil giants, they will not relinquish their income (not to mention the questionable circumstances of the disease itself....but that's for another thread!).

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
But Iran DO have nuclear rights, they should be allowed to have them as much as Israel, Pakistan & USA. Its only natural that they would want nuclear weapons considering what's going on in their neighbouring countries. I still have seen no proof whatsoever of it all anyway so considering the west's recent record of weapon accusations im taking it with a pinch of salt. And perhaps they have found a cure for aids? There's no way a cure would be found in UK or US, or at least it would not be made public, its possible it could be found i suppose. Aids is big money for many people, like the oil giants, they will not relinquish their income (not to mention the questionable circumstances of the disease itself....but that's for another thread!).

Assuming you are correct, at what point does Iran--or any country--abuse their possession of nuclear weapons?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
good question. I don't know to be honest, perhaps using them at all would be an abuse of possession, after all they are just deterrents in practice rather than usable weapons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join