It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attackers In The Sleep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Somethings been happening to me, and this might be hard to explain.
so here goes nothing.
a few nights ago i had a dream, that i was being watched in my house, i knew i was dreaming..so i guess you can say it was a lucid dream, out of body experience, or w.e, i was aware my body was on a bed in my room sleeping...i was in the master bedroom afraid to open the door, i could see the shadow of someone under the door, as the door swung open it wasnt him, it was someone else..and as i fallowed him down the hall i noticed something to my right a very evil presence was there holding a knife and began to wing it at me, i ran to my bedroom and closed the door, i was in such a panic i tried screaming something to wake myself up, i could only spill out at the last second my sisters name, then waking up jumping out of my sleep shouting her name at 5AM. then the night b4 last night i was sleeping at my girlfriends house. i cant recall the dream,but i do remember that evil feeling and then the panic to wake up, i woke up again screaming but my girlfriends name this time...i havnt slept since afraid it might happen again.i feel like im being attacked to the point where i have to wake in a rush. anyone have this happen to them b4 please share with me what it could be, i havnt had nightmares like this since i was a little child, so i find it very odd.
any insite or w.e would be helpfull! thanks!

[edit on 2/5/2007 by kiliker30]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I haven't had dreams like this since i was 6 every night i would sleep and dreams of demons and evil and hell would appear but nothing like this lately.
The way i overcame it tho is i understood they are coming to my subconscious mind and that is where you are strongest and u can imagine anything and it will be.
try that it might help good luck

join