It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The whole lot of things here I believed were false information. The government (any government: not sure which government) if meant to withhold all information about aliens or black projects as many kept on discussing about, should just shut this entire website down. It is totally easy for them! The few reasons I can made up were the followings:
The first reason I can think of why the government no matter government of which country did not bother themselves to shut this site down is because most of the information here they know is erroneous. If not, it was so easy to shut them down... even by ways like making it like an 'accident'.
The second reason (note:no offence to the founder of this website) is that this website is a part of a conspiracy; monitored closely by the government. Perhaps they had established a secret department to sign up as members and give only those information they are willing to let the public hear about it. And when informations beyond a certain degree were published, the 'members' will set on using means to twist people's thinking into not believing it.
I'm not sure whether someone posted this already but I just wanted people's opinion on this subject.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
That's what they want YOU to think.

(Think about it, if they COULD shut it down, wouldn't that prove that there is something true to what we say? Would they want that?)

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Things like this are brought up all the time here.

The Gov't wouldn't shut this site down for several reasons. True as you said a lot of info here is erroneous. Many believe that a lot of disinformation was put out on the net BY the government. Create a few false flags, to deflect attention away from what is really going on in the world.

2 cents.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Interesting theory...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
How do we know that your not one of these misinformers just double bluffing us.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Some information could leaked and posted on ATS...than monitored to see what the public reaction would be.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Dude like what if the whole conspiracy is the conspiracy and we are like *puff* all part of the conspiracy but we don't know it cuz its a conspiracy *cough*. Is anyone else like totally starvin for some munchies?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I'm not sure whether someone posted this already but I just wanted people's opinion on this subject

Only about 100 times....a MONTH,

ATS are spies, ATS are disinfo agents, etc., etc.
We hear it so often it's comical... However, all we can do as staff is simply this...recommend you look at the evidence. Look at the serious efforts and posts by both staff and members to bring conspiracies to light. If you then STILL think ATS is part of some grandiose coverup, then well....you're certainly entitled to your opinion.....at least until the NWO goose-steps down our streets and completely takes over, so enjoy it while you can!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I agree with mechanic...I dont htink they will ever shut this web site down because they want people to think there is some crazy stuff out there and maybe distract us from what they are doing...they are playing mind games but I think that alot of people on this site are to smart for it...me on the other hand, am not to smart but still see what they are doing...I just re-read what Im writing and I sound crazy
...disregard my rambling

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
this site was shut down over two years ago. This is actually a mirage and you have all been taken as mental prisoners. You think you are reading and typing and unravelling the twisted strands that you think make up the very fabric of your lives.

The reality is somewhat less exciting. You are all mindless drones, hooked up to machines and this website is used to stimulate your minds so that the supreme beings that control our planet can enjoy themselves by watching our pathetic minds "work"

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The reality is somewhat less exciting. You are all mindless drones, hooked up to machines and this website is used to stimulate your minds so that the supreme beings that control our planet can enjoy themselves by watching our pathetic minds "work"

I wanna be rich...like really rich... And as long as the virtual steak tastes better than the gruel on the Nebbachenezer, I'm totally cool with it... (Matrix reference if you're still not getting it...)

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I wanna be rich...like really rich... And as long as the virtual steak tastes better than the gruel on the Nebbachenezer, I'm totally cool with it... (Matrix reference if you're still not getting it...)

I must find Morpheus! Are you the one? I know you are!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
gazrok is one but not THE ONE. He's more like number 2. (insert comical smiley here)

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
OMG - not again!

Geez - I can't believe how often this specific 'ATS self-fulfilling conspiracy disinformation' idea is thrown up...

Anyway - for a THOROUGH discussion related to this topic, see this thread. Or this thread.

also to the mods: shouldn't we edit this title to something a bit more descriptive to the OP thread subject? "Read this" doesn't quite cut it... just MO...

Thanks, Fred.... good luck...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

also to the mods: shouldn't we edit this title to something a bit more descriptive to the OP thread subject? "Read this" doesn't quite cut it... just MO...

And be accused of more disinfo??? No thanks!

new topics

top topics

join