It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs & Spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hi,

Take what you will from what follows but I need to say it...

As you may or may not know, there are ever increasing UFO sightings all across the globe at this time. Horrible foreign relations with Iran seem to have positioned the planet into a framework of escalating war, which may become nuclear both here and abroad. So what's the connection?

1)UFOs have long reported to have an acute interest in nuclear activities on Earth. Many many many sightings have occured over nuke bases, plants, and missile fascilities.

2)UFOs are seen on rock paintings many thousands of years old, and documented elsewhere at the dawn of civilization.

My strong feeling is that we are being scanned by some intelligence at this time. What I mean is that each of us are being personally and closely scanned by beings most might consider more angelic than alien. I received this insight from a vivid, waking dream yesterday.

If you're still with me, you should be asking what these beings are looking for. In a word - Light! We call it by many names: Reiki, Mana, Chi, The Holy Spirit... Please draw your own conclusions from this but I would certainly and strongly encourage everyone to increase the level of higher light and love within!

Blessings of Light!
Sky Watcher

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Amoryel]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hello Again,

Just to clarify the degree to which this all came home to me... If you've ever meditated or seen something with your third eye, this is what happened to me. I simply saw hands darting over what appeared to be a console in some sort of craft in an orbital position over Earth. The screens of the device I was shown were dark, save the glowing lights down on the surface of our planet. It instantly came to my awareness that the lights were in fact the glowing light of the Divine spark within people!

Much of the planet was dark. Yet, here and there lights both small and great flickered or glowed brightly in the instrument. Not only that, the resolution of the device actually locked in on individuals where light was found. The feeling I got was that these beings were kind but very interested and focused in determining which souls held the life of light within.

This reminds me of something in an ancient text -

Matthew 25
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

The exact nature of what this all means is a mystery but for me I see hope is to be found! Also, I have no crusade to win or axe to grind. Simply consider my own insight among a multitude of others, but do take the time to reflect within on this.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yes! I think these UFOs are spirits. They are invisible to the naked eye..

video.google.com...
video.google.com...

There are hundreds of Near-Death Experiencers who say they floated in space during their NDE.

"At incredible speed, I went through cosmos, passing by planets, stars…"
www.nderf.org...'s_nde.htm

"We traveled past all of the planets in our solar system."
www.near-death.com...

"He took my hand and the next thing I knew we were in outer space staring at the earth as it revolved. He remarked how beautiful the earth was"
www.nderf.org...

In this video you can see spirits leave the earth.. Some of them just died physically.
video.google.com...

Isn't it wonderful?

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Sphinx]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have had experiences of an OBE nature and I am guided by a voice ( the only way I know how to describe it ).

I came here to try and find people with similar experiences. What I have found is a spider's web of directions to an end result of uncertanty.

There is a reason for the confusion. I feel that this is making me ready to accept true destiny, when it is presented to me. It is also kind of like a purification, of sorts, for me to be firmly grounded in my beliefs.

Thanks for the links.

The Hopi Indian's prophesies and all that they imply, seem to be the direction that I need to take. If I were in Northern India, my path might be a different one. The end result would probably be the same though.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, your theory is certainly intriguing.. I tend to view them as being more material than spiritual, but that is only my opinion.

From what I can gather from your meditation, essentially what the screen was picking up was the inner light of certain individuals. There are some of us that are vibrating at a higher frequency than others.

Now, obviouslys, if one looks at the world today, with its materialistic mentality, not many are vibrating at these higher frequencies. The word "virgin" in the bible may not apply literally to "virgins" in the sense we would assume... It may actually apply to those who are "virgin" to the materialistic lifestyle... Quakers and Amish,for example...

Also, one needs to realize that the materialistic mentality didn't really take a strong hold until the coming of Rene Descartes...
If you sense intense indignation when I mention his name....you are very perceptive indeed... I think that Cartesian philosophy has caused much harm in this world..

Anyway, that is kind of beyond the scope of this thread... Back to what you said about your vision.. It would seem to me that they may be monitoring whether or not the earth is still spiritually worthy of salvaging.. Jesus clearly stated that before his return, few would any longer have any faith. I think the very fact that very few have a glowing inner light is very demonstrative of such a fact....

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, your theory is certainly intriguing.. I tend to view them as being more material than spiritual, but that is only my opinion.

From what I can gather from your meditation, essentially what the screen was picking up was the inner light of certain individuals. There are some of us that are vibrating at a higher frequency than others.

Now, obviouslys, if one looks at the world today, with its materialistic mentality, not many are vibrating at these higher frequencies. The word "virgin" in the bible may not apply literally to "virgins" in the sense we would assume... It may actually apply to those who are "virgin" to the materialistic lifestyle... Quakers and Amish,for example...

Also, one needs to realize that the materialistic mentality didn't really take a strong hold until the coming of Rene Descartes...
If you sense intense indignation when I mention his name....you are very perceptive indeed... I think that Cartesian philosophy has caused much harm in this world..

Anyway, that is kind of beyond the scope of this thread... Back to what you said about your vision.. It would seem to me that they may be monitoring whether or not the earth is still spiritually worthy of salvaging.. Jesus clearly stated that before his return, few would any longer have any faith. I think the very fact that very few have a glowing inner light is very demonstrative of such a fact....

Aha! Wisdom is found!

I appreciate your taking this seriously. I also am in agreement regarding the nature of the virgins not being literal. There are many that do seek to fan the flame of truth within and in turn pass the torch on to others.

In my opinion, that is not limited to Christian seperatists. People from all faiths are honestly seeking to raise their frequencies. What's tough is that practically all we see broadcast into the airwaves is materialistic, hateful, overly hedonistic. Topping the F list has to be unbridaled greediness, elevated to a point where it defines an individuals worth.

That kind of short sighted selfishness will bring about its just results... then there is the no small matter of reaping what is sewn. Some call it karma, others reciprocity. If this line of reasoning has merit, it may someday be revealed to a stunned world that there literally is hell to pay and heaven to win.

Let there be light... And it was good.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amoryel
In my opinion, that is not limited to Christian seperatists. People from all faiths are honestly seeking to raise their frequencies. What's tough is that practically all we see broadcast into the airwaves is materialistic, hateful, overly hedonistic. Topping the F list has to be unbridaled greediness, elevated to a point where it defines an individuals worth.

That kind of short sighted selfishness will bring about its just results... then there is the no small matter of reaping what is sewn. Some call it karma, others reciprocity. If this line of reasoning has merit, it may someday be revealed to a stunned world that there literally is hell to pay and heaven to win.

Let there be light... And it was good.

Very true. When I look at the world today, I see two camps, those who search for the truth and those who believe what they have been told. Unfortunately, most Christians believe what their preachers have told them.

While modern Christianity is certainly making a move toward more inner enlightenment, the stranglehold of the "hell-fire" club still has its impact on Christianity. Some will say, "So, you think you can do whatever you wish without consequence,eh?"
No. I just think justice is meted out differently than the average Christian does.

Humanity will indeed go through "hell" before it reaches heaven. It has already been written. Those who are strong enough to keep their belief that everything is going to work out, will physically be alive to see the coming of the kingdom... Those who don't, well, they'll see it in the spirit.

Short sightedness is something that man certainly suffers from. We like instant gratification. However, we never think about the consequences of that gratification. Look at what we are doing to the earth in the name of "progress." Yeah, it's good for the moment. How about 30 years from now? Uh, yeah..

You see, but humans don't think about the long term. It's just like the guy asking the girl out. If he doesn't ask her out... yeah, in the short term it may save him the humiliation of being told no...However, in the long term, it isn't to his benefit because he will wind up alone, assuming that she would have said yes, if he were to have asked.

That is a simple but accurate analogy of the way man currently is.

new topics

top topics

join