It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

contacting aliens through meditation??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by red eye agnostic

Originally posted by tock

ok i want to talk to an extraterrestrial , preferribly a grey. should i go in a corner and start meditating to contact them then? lol i mean honestly what do i do ?

Once you have understood that your mind should be a tool and not you been the tool of your mind, you can reach higher level of consciousness.

It is not hard to reach deep meditative state, if you want to put the time and effort into it. Also if you are willing to let go your attachment to your mind.

Your true self is not your mind(the brain), but your innerself(consciousness).

Once you understand that there is only one single mind and that we are all interconnected, all kind of amazing stuff can happend, including contact with different life forms, and not limited to bipeds.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by tock]

i already know that .....but what is the next step?

If you feel conntecting or in a deep meditative state, you can remote view around the planet and seek dematerialized or solid crafts.
If you find one, you can ask to go in, in a polite way.
See where this leads you

[edit on 7-2-2007 by tock]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought

but dude lol he is saying that we can contact aliens right now by being in a meditative state i think. as in we dont even have to be around an alien to talk to them

Perhaps they find you, your intent makes it so

Perhaps these beings have evolved out of this 3-D physical hologram, Perhaps they are free of our Space/Time, Distance then has no meaning.

id say you're talking about "trans-dimensiona"l beings there.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join