It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

contacting aliens through meditation??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm new to ats however this has been a subject of interest for me for quite some time. There is a chapter called 'Pleiadean Conversations' in a book called 'Traveling With Power' by Ken Eagle Feather. He participated in the Gateway and Explorer programs at the Monroe Institue in the 80s, and was part of the staff there later on.

This is the most lucid and detailed account of this type of phenomenon I have found. The credibility of the institue and their scientific approach to consciousness helps me to understand the validity of these communicative 'sessions', as they are called. These are done in a controlled environment with various people present to help mediate and ask questions.

Ken is able to relay, or channel, information that he receives on a conscious level. Propulsion, evolution, culture, and communication are a few topics they 'discuss'. Essentially he is told that alien life is already present however not bound by physical limitations as we understand.

Anyone with interest in this subject should check out these transcripts. Apparently they were taped although I haven't listened to them.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by red eye agnostic
haha well like i said if you can make them come into sight, why not just tell them to be seen in the middle of times square for 5 minutes then jet off like the ohare ufo sighting. if you could that would help with the disclosure man

Unfortunately, definitive evidence of Extraterrestrial life (here or elsewhere) would throw our global society into an upheaval. All the religious people out there who believe we are all there is would have to question the validity of their various holy scriptures. If a massive percentage of the world population suddenly lost faith in their religion, i think we would have a very serious problem on our hands. If extraterrestrials really are visiting our planet for whatever reason, I think the reason they haven't made themselves known is so many words is because of what will likely happen to our society.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
the holy scriptures. they are what is causing these people to make laws based on ancient books, restrict others rights to gay marriage, and stopping research on stem cells which could cure many diseases known to man. should everyone just let these people live their lives based upon something that is false and have all their POV based on it? its time for a change

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed expletive

[edit on 5/2/07 by masqua]

[edit on 5-2-2007 by red eye agnostic]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
IMO, if you meditate hard enough, you'll be able to talk to Ghandi. The mind fabricates numerous things...

And as for aliens communicating to humans... BS. If they want their identity/plan concealed... then you wouldn't hear from them. If they want to use humans as slaves (as many theorists claim), then they would keep their mouths/minds shut and away from humans.

Deposit: $0,02

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Let me explain how this is possible...

Let me first start off with two words: Remote Viewing

Remote Viewing is the process of seeing things with the mind from a distance. Unlimited distance. This process is very very old, and it involves a type of meditation, clearing the mind of all thoughts. Someone will give the R.V.er coordinates, and they will begin drawing anything that comes to their mind. They automatically rule out their own thoughts, and only draw or describe the thoughts that come to their mind, that aren't from their own mind.

Anybody can be a Remote Viewer, it just takes practice. Remote Viewing is PROVEN TO BE ACCURATE. I forget what military started using it, but as soon as the US Military found out it was accurate, they funded about 50 million dollars to study it. They used it to remote view secret military bases, and were very very very accurate, in position, and size, layout, and a lot of other stuff. Read about it.. its possible.

Remote Viewing is based on the beliefs that everything in the entire universe is recorded to a "universal subconscious". Translation: Everything in the world, every thought, every movement, every action, every noise, smell, everything is recorded to a huge universal memory bank. If you think the hard drive on your computer can hold a lot of memory, well think again, the universal memory is infinite.

So, if anyone can tap this memory during remote viewing to see objects with their mind over unlimited distance, then it is possible for anyone to tap this memory during meditation to see thoughts with their mind over unlimited distance.

Remote Viewing = Proven Fact. Used by the military, and used by the government till this day. In fact, in law enforcement, remote viewing was used and worked flawlessly in missing persons cases. It was even used to find the cause of a helicopter crash, and many other incidents. It's no joke.

If remote viewing is real, then the universal subconscious, and universal memory, is real. That means, if you meditate, place your thoughts or questions into the universal subconscious, and then train yourself to tap into the universal subconscious and read from it, you might be able to communicate with ET's and see their thoughts and answers in the universal supconscious. Especially if ET's have perfected this "tapping into the universal subconscious".

--on a side note--

I have a theory that the hair on our bodies are mini antenna's, that tap into the universe. Since we evolved wearing clothing over the years, the clothing has trained our skin to stop growing hair in certain places. I know that when I was younger I would wear a lot of shorts, and the very bottom of my shorts would make contact with my legs so much, that I hardly have any leg hair on the back of my legs where the shorts touched. That is an example how my body evolved because of clothing.

Animals like dogs, cats, and other hairy animals still can communicate telepathically, because they are covered with antenna's.

Odd theory, needs some work.

But meditating to communicate is absolutly possible.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Connected]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If anyone wonders how it is possible to talk to alien beings - ask yourself if God could do it.

Because we are all part of god, and meditation takes us into the state where we
harness and realise that knowing, it makes anything possible.

Any other planet or creature is just a thought away, so distance is nothing.

We can communicate with any other living species, so language is no barrier.

So yes it's doable, been done and always will be.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Aah, remote viewing. They say it works, and I think it was the CIA, who funded it. But the thing is... it takes years to "train" and you need a partner or 2 to confirm if you got it right. For example... Your partner tells you what to do, and you describe the "place" your in. Then they investigate the "place" you've been and see if you were right. I've got the pdf files. Search Scientific Remote Viewing, Farsight and SRV. I think you'll get everything there.

At the moment they are not able to go to space and see if the remote viewers were right... we are not that technologically advanced yet.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

i feel very weird about people saying that you can contact ET's through being on another spiritual level ...for some reason this seems like complete nonsense to me.

That's because it is nonsense. In addition to contacting aliens with meditation, you can contact elves, ghosts (who will readily confirm whatever belief system you already have about the afterlife), leprechauns, gnomes, fairies, gods (greek, roman, Christian, Hindu, etc), demigods, and people from the future. And don't forget bigfoot. I even once contacted a character from a BOOK I WAS READING. Yes, I've meditated plenty.

The fact that people have "contacted" all of these things with meditation indicates to me that people have contacted NONE of these things with mediation.

Incidentally, what do you think the chances are that someone who happens to be really really into aliens would just HAPPEN to come into contact with "aliens" through a method of altered consciousness? What are the chances of that, eh?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

ok i want to talk to an extraterrestrial , preferribly a grey. should i go in a corner and start meditating to contact them then? lol i mean honestly what do i do ?

Once you have understood that your mind should be a tool and not you been the tool of your mind, you can reach higher level of consciousness.

It is not hard to reach deep meditative state, if you want to put the time and effort into it. Also if you are willing to let go your attachment to your mind.

Your true self is not your mind(the brain), but your innerself(consciousness).

Once you understand that there is only one single mind and that we are all interconnected, all kind of amazing stuff can happend, including contact with different life forms, and not limited to bipeds.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by tock]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
I read something over at GLP today that I think is quite pertinent on this thread. It was about how television and video / YouTube etc has dumbed down society. Someone made a point that the introduction of language to humanity destroyed the gift of telepathy, and we have been down a slippery slope of progressively dumbing down ever since. Now, we are at the point where someone is scoffing at the mere thought of meditation, let alone the telepathic implications. We need to get back to our ancient roots. Everything is spoonfed to us - it's time for humanity to reawaken. I don't mean that in a new age hippy type way, I mean it's time we rediscovered and got back in touch with these very real possibilities.

I know Alien Agenda copped a lot of flak in his "proof positive alien comms" thread, but we all should try this. Expand our minds and our perceived limits.

I've always like what you brough to conversations Riot. Thanks.
I think that the first step would be to understand that we are slave to body and mind. We have to find ways to detach from those old habits and start taking sometime for ourselves and empty our mind. Meditation is one step closer to going back to your roots like you say. I have found inner peace in meditative state, more peace than anything physical would have brought me.

The very first time you decide to quiet your mind, just sitting for a few minutes on the coach, is the very first step you need to rediscover your true self.

If you want to really get a good understanding of all this: read the power of now, by Eckhart Tolle.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

interestedalways, it was kind of a joke as in saying that anyone can just contact an alien by meditating like that and seems ridiculous as to actual verified claims. if it is that easy then who wouldnt do it, and i mean if i was like yeah meet me in the middle of nowhere i could have contact with an ET no problem. the credibility of this claim is very weak in my opinion. and as for why would i want to contact a grey its because im used to seeing their photos area 51 interview (if thats real) and id know what to expect. im sure if i saw an alien that looed like chewbacca id probably run the other way haha

[edit on 5-2-2007 by red eye agnostic]

You have to have a pure hearted intends. Pure wish to have a bi-directionnal contact. Not for your own purpose, but for the purpose of going somewhere for both sides. What do they have to gain in showing up to you, just so you can grab a few pictures, or just to show off? Nothing.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_unraveller
Aah, remote viewing. They say it works, and I think it was the CIA, who funded it. But the thing is... it takes years to "train" and you need a partner or 2 to confirm if you got it right. For example... Your partner tells you what to do, and you describe the "place" your in. Then they investigate the "place" you've been and see if you were right. I've got the pdf files. Search Scientific Remote Viewing, Farsight and SRV. I think you'll get everything there.

At the moment they are not able to go to space and see if the remote viewers were right... we are not that technologically advanced yet.

It takes 2 months

A few times a week and an open mind. Every single human can do it.
I'm not saying the results are great the first few times, but it's still there.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

The fact that people have "contacted" all of these things with meditation indicates to me that people have contacted NONE of these things with mediation.

You are semi correct. But let me explain. It is 100% possible to confuse your own thoughts, with thoughts from the subconcious universe. People who think they are contacting something could actually be manifesting this "contact" by themself. That is an absolutly possibility. That means they were NOT IN REAL MEDITATION, and they need to practice more.

Meditation is clearing the mind of ALL thoughts. ALL of them. To think nothing. To shut up your mind. When you can do that, thats when random things pop into your head from another source other than your mind. You start to get things in your mind that you have never, and could never think of in your life time. These things are comming from the subconcious universe as if you were downloading it from the "internet".

Thats basicaly how the brain works.. just like a computer.. heck the entire brain IS a computer. To think our advanced organic/electrical computer brain does not have a wireless network adapter, you gotta be insane. The reason we humans have a bad connection to the universal subconcious internet, is because we have so much damn ad-ware and "pop ups"! All these advertisments the government feeds us, and the TV feeds us, the radio, the world wide web, and even ATS FORUM, is destracting our minds, and keeping us from receiving a good connection..

To think the analogy above is fake, think again. We all have wireless adapters in our minds.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Connected]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tock

ok i want to talk to an extraterrestrial , preferribly a grey. should i go in a corner and start meditating to contact them then? lol i mean honestly what do i do ?

Once you have understood that your mind should be a tool and not you been the tool of your mind, you can reach higher level of consciousness.

It is not hard to reach deep meditative state, if you want to put the time and effort into it. Also if you are willing to let go your attachment to your mind.

Your true self is not your mind(the brain), but your innerself(consciousness).

Once you understand that there is only one single mind and that we are all interconnected, all kind of amazing stuff can happend, including contact with different life forms, and not limited to bipeds.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by tock] [/quote

i already know that .....but what is the next step?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_unraveller

Yes but the CIA only funded it because it was working perfectly for another government organization other than the USA's.

Also it is proven to be 80% accurate. Even higher at times. Also, you dont need 2 people....

Understand this, the way humans figured out, and know how to Remote View is just elementry, and a brute force way to start. Think of it as cave men starting a fire with two sticks. It was hard to do, didn't work with all sticks, and took a long time. Look at us now, we have lighters the size of a babys finger. Once we perfect a way, it will be natural.

Also, remote viewing wasn't just tested for "outer space". It was mainly test for here on Earth. It is proven to work, over and over and over, till this day. It still is used.. why stop there? What else can our mind see from this universal subconcious? The meaning of life? Maybe thats why the goverment wants to destract us so much. The answer is just that easy to find, and they dont want anyone to know it.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I wish someone else could experience a physical result because I can completely agree with the ideas and potential being expressed here, but it can't completely answer my questions as to how it would be effective. That is as far as something changing my physical state, like the spot on my arm that bled for no apparent reason while I was meditating at the computer, using the color teqhnique.

The only plausible line of thought I can work out on it is that maybe the brain is busy on the visual meditation and it somehow makes another part of the brain vulnerable to blackouts or some other form of missing *time*

Sounds a bit farfetched, but trust me folks, I am not still talking about this and making myself look stupid for attention or for kicks.

Something happens sometimes with these *tools* and I would like some closure of thought.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I have met Et's during meditation & lucid dreams/visions, I have also taken many "classes" in these altered states that deal with the fact Mental Energy creates reality. I´m nothing special in that regard. I would say the beggining of communication begins when you really start to pay attention to Sychronicity. the more you pay attention and BELIEVE, the more the Sychronicities will grow untill there will be no doubt that there is communication happening. Then the "real" learning starts.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
What else can our mind see from this universal subconcious? The meaning of life? Maybe thats why the goverment wants to destract us so much. The answer is just that easy to find, and they dont want anyone to know it.

Such an interesting post. Our minds definitely house more depth than many even realize (or care to express).

Oddly enough, I've also had a theory of hair being receptors or tentacles that draw life into us in some way, but have never heard of another sharing a similar idea.

Nice topic everyone.

-Mea

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connected
Also it is proven to be 80% accurate. Even higher at times. Also, you dont need 2 people....

I know... but for better results, it takes 2-5 persons. 1 person can obtain it, but it will take maybe twice as long.

Also, remote viewing wasn't just tested for "outer space". It was mainly test for here on Earth. It is proven to work, over and over and over, till this day. It still is used...

I'm confused, did I mention anything about "just testing it for outer space"? Read my post again. The space part was a little (sort of a factual) joke. Meaning they can remote view the whole universe, but the only way to see if the remote viewers were correct, was to go there. Not all remote viewings are correct (there is still that 20% of it being fabricated by the mind)

why stop there? What else can our mind see from this universal subconcious? The meaning of life? Maybe thats why the goverment wants to destract us so much. The answer is just that easy to find, and they dont want anyone to know it.

The answer to life and everything, is the hardest question to answer. Steven Hawking said: "to know the answer to that question, would be to know the mind of God."

Originally posted by tock
It takes 2 months

If you had all the help... yes, maybe (depends from person to person).

*Hmm, you'll be able to use telekinesis in 2 weeks...*, doesn't mean you can use it after 2 weeks. As I said, depends from person to person.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Mind = Brain
Consciousness = Inner self

learn to make the difference.

You connect to universal consciousness with your Innerself.
The mind is not the center of the consciousness as many say by mistake.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join