It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgarian UFO Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Im not sure if this has been posted yet, its the first time ive seen it. Is it real, or is it faked? Thats a pretty tough question to answer now days.
I no longer worry myself with that question though and no longer will participate in debates or arguments on that topic because my opinion is that we are being visited and watched/monitored and no amount of debate will change my mind.
I just enjoy watching these types of videos and pass them on to others

I tried to inbed the video into my post but I couldnt find the youtube video number

Bulgarian UFO

Mod Edit: to embed video

[edit on 2/4/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Haven't seen it? Where have you been?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Honestly, I cannot provide an educated opinion on the validity of videos like this. I am not an expert in video and camera techniques and skills. I pretty much am of the same opinion as you....I do believe that we are being visited. I am sure that some of these videos and pics are real; and some of them are clever fakes.

Thanks for posting this; very interesting.

At first it looked like one of those radio-controlled UFOs. Then it shot away to the right! And that part was not a radio-controlled craft. Could be real; could be a clever fix. Who knows.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamjklopp
Haven't seen it? Where have you been?

Well, apparently i hadnt but i have now, sorry if its a repost. whats the general opinion of people that have seen it, assuming that it has already been discussed?

thanks for embedding it for me mod.. can u tell me where i may find the vid numbers on youtube so i can do it properly next time?

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
No problem. Here is the video url.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjxvAjgJQUw

the video number is after the equal sign (NjxvAjgJQUw).

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
There was a thread on this clip here over a year ago. Very good discussion. I wouldn't want to place a vote either way for hoax-or-real, but it is a cool clip nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Looks doctored somehow. It could be real..but then, why is the author silent during the filming? I have to admit to being gullible at times.....I guess I will have to wait and see what the final analysis is before jumping to conclusions. Good find!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
its not a very good fake. why? At certain parts of the scene you can clearly see the UFO "slide" against the background. This means the person who added the UFO graphic to the background video footage was'nt able to "lock" it correctly with the tracking software, thus it slides in relation to the background. This is a clear cut & obvious sign of bad compositing. Ask anyone who works in the visual media/special FX realm.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the Ed Walters Gulf Breeze beach video — that thing also departed to the right at lightning speed, and I think Walters' video was the first of its kind, showing a UFO going hypersonic from a dead standstill.

Granted, the debunkers came out of the woodwork on Ed Walters, as did the MMM (Mysterious Military Men), and the anti-UFO disinformation squad, but I never heard anyone prove beyond a doubt that Walters was hoaxing (or even could hoax) anything.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys.. First of all, I have to tell yall that i really havent been to youtube all that much untill just recently, so if things i post are reposts, im sorry.
Heres another i just came across, didnt want to start an entire new thread on this so ill put it here.. ets see if i can get it embedded this time lmao

edit: I found this right after, its an analysis of the ufo vid
UFO Analysis

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have seen it before.Honestly, it seems very real to me... But, I am no expert on videos and such. I am from Bulgaria myself and can testify that there are quite a lot of sightings over there, although I haven'tbeen in the country for more than 5 yrs and don't know how the situation is now.

A bit offtopic, but we even had our version of Roswell in Zarichane (no idea how to spell it in English) with military involvement, and 'suicides' and so on. I even remember (must have been 8-9 years ago) that the head of CIA came to Bulgaria around that time. It was quite big(on national TV also) but was covered up with maximum haste. Several guys that participaed in the digging (yeah, all that everyone got was that the military was digging for something) killed themselves. I just tried to search the net about this event but all I was able to find was this :Zarichane's hole . The site is unfortunately in Bulgarian. if I have time soon, i will try to present the Zarichane case in large.

As to the video from Blagoevgrad, I have two friends who study there, I remember they once told me that they saw a UFO while at a gas station. As far as I remember they said that there was some freaky light hovering in the sky above them. This must have been about two years ago. Just out of curiosity, do you know when this footage was taken?

edit: I just checked, the digging in Zarichane was in December, 1990, so 17 yrs ago. Amazing how quickly time passes....

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Jgruh4e]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
[1st clip]
My first instinct was that it was one of those mylar helium filled r/c toys..

then it shot off to the right extremely fast and it made me wonder...

however after watching it several times, I also notice that it deforms at the leading edge of direction due to it appears air pressure from moving...

Kinda reaffirms the "toy" theory in my mind. If it was real and the air resistance affected it that much, then I doubt its going to survive any protracted movements.
[2nd clip]
sorry that really looks like an r/c toy IMHO

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Arkangel4time]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, now that ive seen that the 1st video has indeed been posted and discussed quite a while ago, i see that im lagging pretty far behind in viewing and posting of these things lol.
Having said that, ill try and refrain from posting anymore youtube videos for the time being, especially since everyone else here is capable of searching and viewing the same ones that I find..
soooo, how was everyones weekend? pretty good superbowl to lol, been hoping the Manning would finally win one

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Don't know about the superbowl.Strange game this American football. it's not even brutal (compare to rugby). Tried to watch once but was 50% commercials
But i watched Tottenham-Manchester Utd (0:4) today That was some game

Anyways where am now (Holland) is 7a.m.and haven't slept tonight so excuse me if i'm writing nonsense. Btw, this Zarichane case I mentioned really stuck in my mind. I keep reading about it - very, very interesting...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jgruh4e
Don't know about the superbowl.Strange game this American football. it's not even brutal (compare to rugby).

Dude, the reason it seems less brutal is because it's not in constant disarray like rugby. American football players have to wear helmets and gear because they are so big, fast and strong. Without the gear there would be death on the field. How many Rugby players are 6'-7", 280 lbs and run a 4.5 40? Most offensive linemen weigh in over 300 lbs.

I think if you had Roy Williams hit you, you'd change your mind.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So did anyone actually read/understand what I said??????

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
So did anyone actually read/understand what I said??????

Yes. I did for one.

However, most of the members of ATS that understood your reference to poor motion tracking (or even the more general reference to video compositing - rather than the much less precise or applicable [but more generally used] term "CGI") will have either spotted the same thing before or read the same comment before.

This video has been discussed previously on numerous occasions.

I'll cut and paste below a few relevant references from my database of infamous UFO videos:

See the following ATS threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

See also alien-ufos.com threads
www.alien-ufos.com...
www.alien-ufos.com...
www.alien-ufos.com...

See also the footage and over 130 comments at:
www.metacafe.com...

Also discussed on UFO Updates at:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks Isaac,

I knew there were several threads on this subject and was hoping wildone106 would get the joist since I was to lazy to post them all as you did.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
yep I got the jist thanks. I just wanted to make sure people would stop posting this as "evidence" when its clearly a bad fake. My expertise is in Animation & so it was an easy spot for me at least. Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
yep I got the jist thanks. I just wanted to make sure people would stop posting this as "evidence" when its clearly a bad fake. My expertise is in Animation & so it was an easy spot for me at least. Cheers

Hi Wildone106,

You're welcome.

However, if you think that the points that you made (or the links I posted) will stop this video being posted as "evidence", then I'm afraid you will be disappointed.

Evidence (however clear or compelling it may be) that a video is a hoax does not prevent it being posted on ATS or elsewhere. There are certain "classic" fakes that get posted here all the time. The prime example of this is the Sci-Fi Channel's World Trade Centre / helicopter UFO video, which I assume you are familiar with (if not, I can post a link).

The only way I can think to deal with the repeated postings of these videos is to compile a database of them (which I've been doing for the last year or two) so that when one of them pops up, the true story behind them can quickly and easily be posted with supporting links.

Once I've finished my research into a few more of those videos, I may start making the relevant entries available in full.

Remarks like the one you made on the current video would be useful on a few of the others within my database of infamous UFO videos. I wonder if I could trouble you to comment on a few of them at some point by sending you a U2U?

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join