It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 Data Recorder Proves Wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I did some research and found out that the flight data recorder showed information that proved if flight 77 had truly hit the pentagon, It would have come in on an angle and then hit the ground then the pentagon, but the tape clearly shows that the plane didnt hit the ground and hit the pentagon from straight on. So this must mean the real flight 77 hit somewhere else at an angle.... say the ocean?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I haven't seen much on this yet besides the Pilots4911T video with FDR animation - it stops with the plane still in the air and shows nothing of impact. I'm curious where you saw this info?
As for hitting the ground, I've finally found the mark on the ground tho I'll have to go back and find a link - it's a couple-inch nick on a low concrete lip caused by the plane's lowest point - its left engine - just about fifty feet before the building. still a couple inches above actual ground. Only a few eyewitnesses and gov. spokesmen not in-the-know have said the plane hit ground, as far as I know. Is there more solid proof this did or "should have" happened you're privy to? Care to share?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
not just that, but flight 77 was actually MISSING off the rader for a few minutes... there is ZERO confirmation that flight77 hit the pentagon, flight77's FDR also puts flight77 40ft above the lightpoles and to the right of the gastation, totally contradicting the official story, wich goes along with witness reports OF A FLY OVER!

[edit on 7-2-2007 by THE DECIDER]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Haven't seen those witness reports -
but yeah, the radar blind spot - it was actually off radar for I think at least 30 minutes. Could've been a swap. The plane coming in believed to be 77 was "unidentified" Danielle O'Brien says. Or there may have been no swap, and this was just set up to allow all this confusion
There's a lot of it - fighter jets on their way up from Langley, NEADS sending in a recon flight to scope the damage (possibly the third Langley jet), that C-130, and the unmarked white plane (possibly a "doomsday plane" N4-B or whatever, that was involved in OP Global Guardian), Steve Patterson's corporate jet cruising low and fast (if HE even exists), the helicopter, etc. So who was seeing what and when? This new flight path info is interesting and I'll have to look at it yet more

new topics

top topics

join