It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say about a White History Month?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
How about a month for the real minority.

White people (apparently) can never be called a minority, regardless of numbers, according to sociology. Because the definition of a minority group is

A social group that occupies a subordinate position in a society, that often experiences discrimination, and that may be separated by physical or cultural traits disapproved of by the dominant group.

Having nothing to do with numbers, rather being in a subordinate position.

Interestingly, though, this definition from the same page defines...

People of color - Nonwhite minority group members, ... these groups are, in many schools and communities, the majority rather than the minority.

Source

So I guess "minority" can be used either way but the people of color are the ones who decide how it's used.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Good to see you re-read my post. I take your silence on this...

What you are saying is that you would support this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as evidence for that.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Because I will never be silent on this. Because of people like you, will never allow the world to "Be as one". You prefer your prejudices to define who you are. You don't seek the truth, you only seek those who believe the same as you.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Because I will never be silent on this. Because of people like you, will never allow the world to "Be as one". You prefer your prejudices to define who you are. You don't seek the truth, you only seek those who believe the same as you.

How lame.

You accuse me of wanting to exterminate white people, then run away from your comments. I'd take a shot at your tail, but I don't want to hit your legs...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
I simply don't see them exterminating all people of European descent...but who knows, those spitheads love death.
The sad thing is, I think they've won this one. We're gonna need some help...

TS, perhaps you can explain this statement, then...
- Who are the "spitheads" of whom you speak? Who loves death?
- Who do you mean when you say "they" have won this one? Who's "they"?
- And Who's going to need help? Who's "we"?

Perhaps if this was made clear to the other posters, we wouldn't think you want to exterminate white people.

Thank you for the clarification.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
*Puts on the brass*

You seem to lack reading skills as well. I can understand in your case; you HAVE been out of school for a while...

Why don't you ask Phoenix, someone who CAN read English, what I meant in that post. Or, better yet, use a little thing called CONTEXT CLUES. Surely, you remember how to do that?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
To use mear mortals is that you are way too good to explain your self. Or is it that you are afraid of the truth...thruthseeka..

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Why don't you ask Phoenix, someone who CAN read English, what I meant in that post.

Now, why would I ask Phoenix to interpret your posts? If you don't want to clarify what you meant, I'll just go ahead and think what I originally thought.

I'm not sure why you object to clarifying. After all, this is the Internet and meanings can get easily misinterpreted.

I have been clear that I didn't understand your meaning. If you're scared to explain yourself or you want Phoenix to do your talking for you, then I'll just think what I think and so will everyone else.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Now, why would I ask Phoenix to interpret your posts? If you don't want to clarify what you meant, I'll just go ahead and think what I originally thought.

I'm not sure why you object to clarifying. After all, this is the Internet and meanings can get easily misinterpreted.

I have been clear that I didn't understand your meaning. If you're scared to explain yourself or you want Phoenix to do your talking for you, then I'll just think what I think and so will everyone else.

I told you to ask him because he obviously can read English.

Apparently, you have trouble reading this language. Fine. I'll lace you up REAL SLOW...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
We are going to need help? What does any of this have to do with topic.

Why does it always revert to how abused African-American were, are, etc.

Seek the truth, then answer with something new.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Now I'm not an English major, but I'm quite good with the language. BH, Royal...pay CLOSE attention, as I'm going to have to SPELL OUT what y'all can't figure out for yourselves.

I'm sure the only problem y'all had with this post is my reference to white people.
Big surprise. We'll start here...

I just don't see white people going extinct. After all, one of the biggest groups of globalists, the Bilderberg Group, are exclusively North American and European (though by nationality, not race). And, anyone who's been paying attention to conspiracies knows that the globalists want to exterminate most of the world.

Ok. We can see that the main subject of this paragraph is the Bilderber Group. More importantly, the first sentence states my view on white extinction. But, the next two sentences establish the Bilderbergers as the subject.

The next paragraph is the most important. Thus, I'll explain it R-E-A-L S-L-O-W....

I simply don't see them exterminating all people of European descent...but who knows, those spitheads love death.

OK. You see the subject of the first sentence is them. You see the subject of the first sentence is them. You see the F-I-R-S-T S-U-B-J-E-C-T of the S-E-N-T-E-N-C-E is T-H-E-M.

Now. "Them" is sort of like a shorthand way of referencing a group you have A-L-R-E-A-D-Y A-C-K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E-D. How do you know this? From C-O-N-T-E-X-T C-L-U-E-S. Example:

I saw a group of dogs on the street. I was frightened by T-H-E-M. Here, T-H-E-M C-L-E-A-R-L-Y references the D-O-G-S. With that in mind, let's look at the quoted statements.

I just don't see white people going extinct. After all, one of the biggest groups of globalists, the Bilderberg Group, are exclusively North American and European (though by nationality, not race). And, anyone who's been paying attention to conspiracies knows that the globalists want to exterminate most of the world.

As you can see, T-H-E-M is a reference to the B-I-L-D-E-R-B-E-R-G G-R-O-U-P. As you can see, T-H-E-M is a reference to the B-I-L-D-E-R-B-E-R-G G-R-O-U-P. As you can see, T-H-E-M is a reference to the B-I-L-D-E-R-B-E-R-G G-R-O-U-P.

Now, this may push your English skills to their boundaries, but you have to learn this at some point.
Take another look at the first paragraph...

Ok. I have already mentioned that the B-I-L-D-E-R-B-E-R-G G-R-O-U-P is a part of a larger group called G-L-O-B-A-L-I-S-T-S. I have already mentioned that the B-I-L-D-E-R-B-E-R-G G-R-O-U-P is a part of a larger group called G-L-O-B-A-L-I-S-T-S. I have already mentioned that the B-I-L-D-E-R-B-E-R-G G-R-O-U-P is a part of a larger group called G-L-O-B-A-L-I-S-T-S.

Now, I know this is a lot to take in at once
, but try to focus. Look at the last sentence of the first paragraph and the first sentence of the last paragraph.

And, anyone who's been paying attention to conspiracies knows that the globalists want to exterminate most of the world.

Well, what do we have here? Using C-O-N-T-E-X-T C-L-U-E-S, we can see that T-H-E-M is a reference to the G-L-O-B-A-L-I-S-T-S, NOT A-L-L W-H-I-T-E P-E-O-P-L-E. Thus, the spitheads who love death are G-L-O-B-A-L-I-S-T-S, not W-H-I-T-E P-E-O-P-L-E. (let's see if y'all can connect the Bilderbergers with the globalists...
)

If you haven't caught on by now, you need to take remedial English classes. If you haven't caught on by now, you need to take remedial English classes. If you haven't caught on by now, you need to take R-E-M-E-D-I-A-L E-N-G-L-I-S-H C-L-A-S-S-E-S.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by truthseeka]

[edit on 20-2-2007 by truthseeka]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Man that must have taken alot of work. This round goes to you ...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm flattered that you took so much time and energy to explain, TS. Thank you. You could have just answered the 3 easy questions I put forth however, and saved yourself a lot of work. But... your choice.

All your comments about our understanding of the language are highly misplaced though, as it's very clear that both Royal and myself have a fine command of the English language. It's also clear that since both of us misunderstood your original intent (and perhaps there were others), there was probably some failing on your part to be absolutely clear.

But feel free to continue with your current level of communication skills. Next time I don't understand you, I won't bother asking for clarification. Because I can go to the mall and listen to teenagers mouth off to each other if I want to hear the kind of diatribe you put forth in your 'explanation'.

Thanks, anyway.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm flattered that you took so much time and energy to explain, TS. Thank you. You could have just answered the 3 easy questions I put forth however, and saved yourself a lot of work. But... your choice.

All your comments about our understanding of the language are highly misplaced though, as it's very clear that both Royal and myself have a fine command of the English language. It's also clear that since both of us misunderstood your original intent (and perhaps there were others), there was probably some failing on your part to be absolutely clear.

But feel free to continue with your current level of communication skills. Next time I don't understand you, I won't bother asking for clarification. Because I can go to the mall and listen to teenagers mouth off to each other if I want to hear the kind of diatribe you put forth in your 'explanation'. [edit on 21-2-2007 by Benevolent Heretic]

Don't thank me. I didn't mean to make you feel flattered.

Between copy, cut, paste, and using the shorthand for bold, it was no hard work at all.

Besides, you and Royal CLEARLY understood what I said. Royal just used it as an excuse to call me Black Hitler, and you grabbed your pom poms and jumped on the wagon. THAT'S why I had to own the both of you. I'll give Royal props for conceding the win to me.

However, I will own you any chance I get. It's hard to believe that, what, 45 years of experience with the English language still leads you to "misunderstand" when someone uses they/them to reference a group they've already named. You should consider taking a class or two; you're never too old to go back to school. I know plenty of people twice my age who take classes; some are even in classes with me.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by truthseeka]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yes.
I do want to know white history at the close of WWII.
Russia never found Hitler dead or alive.
They were the scape goat on that one.
Gee you couldn't find him wonder where he could be.

Were forces more powerful than Russia and America
at work to protect the founder of the New World Order.

Any one putting forth how he got into western Germany
with Eva?

Any one telling about the blitz craft, Foo Fighters, electric
submarines, super zepelins, neutron bombs.

Or go back to 1900 and tell the truth about Tesla's patents
and the un-patented technology secreted or stolen.

Too difficult. How about Roswell, ETs ... all lies.
Pushed into the media for decades.

Oh, any of the above can be found briefly in the works
of Lyne, at least he gave it a try.

[edit on 2/21/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 2/21/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Besides, you and Royal CLEARLY understood what I said.

I didn't. Think whatever you like.

However, I will own you any chance I get.

Dream on, sweet thing!
But I'm flattered that you're so focused on doing so.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

original Truthseeka
I know plenty of people twice my age who take classes; some are even in classes with me.

I would never talk bad about someone trying to better understand the english language.

Royal just used it as an excuse to call me Black Hitler, and you grabbed your pom poms and jumped on the wagon. THAT'S why I had to own the both of you. I'll give Royal props for conceding the win to me.

However, I will own you any chance I get.

I never said you were the Black Hitler, just that you seemed to support their views. As far as owning me or Our Benevolent Heretic. I would never condone slavery of any kind.

Just because I conceeded a round that obviously made you work hard with cutting and pasting doesn't mean you won the battle.

AGAIN Why does the issue of a White History Month always revert to a White vs. Black/ White vs. Brown/ White vs. Yellow, etc...

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I didn't. Think whatever you like.

Don't worry, I will.

Dream on, sweet thing!
But I'm flattered that you're so focused on doing so.

Please with the flattery.
I thought you would understand "own" there, but I was wrong. Then again, if you can't pick up on context clues...

Try this: I clowned you. Capeesh?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I would never talk bad about someone trying to better understand the english language.

Well I WILL, especially if you've had more than enough time to learn it, i.e. it 's the ONLY language you speak.

I never said you were the Black Hitler, just that you seemed to support their views. As far as owning me or Our Benevolent Heretic. I would never condone slavery of any kind.

And that's because you have trouble reading English.
If I had said something like this in German, you might have had more of a reason to blast me as a white exterminator:

Wir mussen die weiße Bevölkerung ausrotten! (my bad to any people who know German; I'm sure this is not the best translation. It's a reference to South Park, anyway
)

Just because I conceeded a round that obviously made you work hard with cutting and pasting doesn't mean you won the battle.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Royal76]

I didn't say I won the battle. I had to clown you and BH for putting sentiments in my head; don't get mad because I did a good job at it. I had someone rolling with this; just take my word for it.

Oh, and PLEASE don't bite my style; there's more than enough biting going on in the world. You used way too many lols in that one post. Well, they do say "often imitated but never dislubricated..."(E-40 reference)

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
As for your last point, consider this...

You would NEVER have made a thread wondering about a WHM if there were no BHM.

Think about that...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join