It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of an ET on the moon???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

A photographic sequence taken on December 11, 1972 in the Taurus-Littrow Valley reveals U.S. astronauts were in the presence of, and interacting with, an individual approximately 30 inches tall. This individual was clearly wearing a different helmet and had equipment different from that worn by our astronauts.

The above referenced sequence takes place at ‘Geology Station 2’ during EVA 1 of the Apollo 17 Mission. NASA frame AS17-137-20900 shows “The Visitor” standing next to the rear of ‘Boulder 1.’ NASA frame AS17-137-20904 shows a fresh boot print left in the soil in front of ‘Boulder 1.’ This boot print is smaller & has a different tread pattern than the boot prints made by U.S. astronauts.

What does everyone else think about this, or has anyone else ever seen these?
I would really like to get John Lear's opinion on these!

www.lunararcheology.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
this has been posted before, i'll get the link. give me a few seconds...

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
i can't find it anymore. but i swear that this has already been posted.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ok what I was seeing was either.

A) (most Probable) annother Astronaut in a different EV suit

B) (less Probable) A cosmonaut that met up with the astronauts at the same time

C) (Even less Probable) The camraman from COPS (dude can get anywhere :lol

D) (I wouldent bet on it) An actual ET who amaisingly wears a EV suit very simmilar to those worn by humans.

I seriously don't know but perhaps it's just annother astronaut in a different space suit hanging out in the picture.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I remember the thread. It is here somewhere.

Forget the outcome that time around.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Ah here it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/4/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thats another astronaut, come on.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
My God , i´ve seen that a couple of times befores.

Clearly its an astrounaut.

Its not an 30cm alien...because of perspective, it seems smaller, but thats only perspective.

And you can clearly see the brown tipical markins of the Hasselblad camera in the hands of the supposedly alien.

Its an astronaut.

Sorry for my english.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
He could be one of John Lears miners out speculating on possible new moon gas sites.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Actually, it's a fake composite.

Look at the image on the helmet of the figure on the right:

The "chest" is actually a photoshop chop and reversal of the helmet of an astronaut on the moon mission. You can see the camera tripod shadow in the reflection there. The "alien" was chopped from 3 different Apollo moon images.

The reflection on the helmet (the "alien" "chest" very clearly shows the chop job.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
He could be one of John Lears miners out speculating on possible new moon gas sites.

I don't think so. There is a breathable atmosphere on the moon. The only ones wearing moon suits are Apollo astronauts fooling the gullible public.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I am going to admit that I think it is a hoax as well, the one thing that slightly freaked me out was the other shoe print.

But I can concede that the bootprint itself has probably been tampered with as well.

It looked kind of real for a minute!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I don't think so. There is a breathable atmosphere on the moon. The only ones wearing moon suits are Apollo astronauts fooling the gullible public.

Um breathable atmosphere on the moon. Really? Is this supposed to be fact or opinion?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr No One

Um breathable atmosphere on the moon. Really? Is this supposed to be fact or opinion?

Oh yes, he truly believes this. If you haven't met John Lear yet, you should stop by some of his threads...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He offers up some interesting insight into such matters. Some is opinion, some is supposed fact. But usually he will tell you which is only his opinion, and which he asserts as fact.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Its the same exact helmet with the visor flipped up and the camera is the same you can see the orange label right on the top of it..its pointed downwards and it looks like its flat but thats the top of the camera and you can clearly see the handle underneath. The helmet visor even has the little baseball cap fold as you can see on the left hand side.

The footprint at least the one with the T-shaped ribs is simple to explain. You see how some of the packed dirt that gets thrown around in the shape of the rib, well one rib of packed dirt fell when he lifted his foot and landed Vertically across the horizontal rib footprint and it looks like a -|--|--| instead of | | |

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr No One

Today this is an opinion. A few years from now when Science catches up it will be a fact.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Proof John ? and I dont mean something revealed to you by the Arcturians in a vision of the 12th dimension or some other such rot...

[edit on 4-2-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What in the world am I supposed to be looking for in those images? I see absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. What is this about a being?

This has to be a joke...I'm really confused.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Proof John ? and I dont mean something revealed to you by the Arcturians in a vision of the 12th dimension or some other such rot...

The Arcturians have communicated to me that they take your statement as a great insult. The Arcturian Space Brother Association and Universal Command has therefore deemed you unworthy of further communication. Over and out.

Proof? You'll need to wait a few more years for proof of a breathable atmosphere on the moon. Right now, its a secret. Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
What in the world am I supposed to be looking for in those images? I see absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. What is this about a being?

This has to be a joke...I'm really confused.

I was confused at first too, as I was looking for something wierd but its the picture of the astronaut that the author of that site is claiming is not an astronaut but a "visitor". He's way off base.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join