It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

local teenage prodigy taken to Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033john, didn't adair say he was living in the caribean on c2c last time i heard.

Thats what I remember, yes.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
My apologies everyone! I had a late meeting yesterday and completely forgot to call that number and now I'm right back in the place I was yesterday.

If no one else can do it today I'll try to call this evening.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
did anyone call yet? John dont you do these types of personal research? Would be facinating to put this one to rest, or to open up a bigger can of worms here...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
this link is sorta interesting

www.virtuallystrange.net...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Adair claims to have seen the Valkyrie at the site in 1971, but on February 4, 1969, Valkyrie number one was retired and flown to the National Museum of the United States Air Force at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio. What's up with that!

[edit on 4/12/2007 by Invader]

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Soo nothing else to this?

I was really getting into this there...Why nothing else about him?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Fascinating subject and thread. I found a new David Adair interview from 11/21/11; it's 2 hours long.

A bit slow to start with about survivalism and the risks we're under; the last hour and a half is pretty damned amazing. For everyone who has been wondering about this guy's creds, I have no doubt that everything he says is true, including the original Area 51 info.

www.charlesfrith.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Also found this, which is probably a standard David Adair lecture about NASA technology; the work he has been doing for the last 10-20 years is adapting the space technology to earth use and vice versa, such as how he figured out to do free form molding of materials in zero G using sound waves.

This is just a wonderful lecture, and quite funny in spots. I think it gives added credence to his discussion of seeing Area 51; his rocket building as a kid is well documented and cannot be challenged.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
New interview...

www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
great, thanks for the update, this story always amazed me and rang of some truth.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I looked it up; I'm not a math person so I wasn't paying attention, but as I remember, calculators were really not in much use unless you were a rich math geek until mid 1970s. $300 to $500 back then was a lot of money, maybe a week's pay:

"With the advent of MOS/LSI in 1970 early portable calculators using more than one major IC and priced at around $300 to $500 were produced using LSI circuits. TI's single MOS/LSI "calculator-on-a-chip" IC in 1971 heralded the age of the low-cost consumer handheld calculator and ignited the burgeoning electronic calculator market. "
~Ideafinder.com

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I never really read every single detail, just skimmed this, if its was answered, sorry its just that its really long lol. If this is true then why doesn't he make another one?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

I've listened to every interview with him I could find now; he states he blew up the one that he flew that day back at Area 51 because he realized the government was planning on using one like it (if they could figure out how to build one) to be able to attack the USSR with something so fast, they would be unable to retaliate. It would have neutered the MAD balance of power.

For the same reason, he had his father destroy the research papers while he was still in US custody at area 51 (prearranged code, he called him and told him 'everything's fine' which was code for 'destroy all my research papers!). He has since made a living adapting space shuttle technology to earth based uses and from his last interview just in November, www.charlesfrith.com... he sounds retired or at least independently wealthy at this point; and also a bit depressed about the future.

On his website, he posts pictures of his science awards, contemporaneous newspaper articles about him, etc. Everything checks out as much as possible. Contrary to some posters here, I think he's being absolutely honest. If this was all imaginary, he could have been writing great science fiction all these years, instead he was working in the field... it *would* be nifty to get acknowledgment from Stephen Hawking that they had worked together, though. I don't know if he's ever been asked, but before anyone takes the tack that 'sssuuuurrrrre, he met Stephen Hawking', keep in mind that geniuses in physics and rocket science are a VERY small subgroup; if he was in the field at all, and especially a child prodigy, it would have been a likelihood that they would have been brought together. I belong to Mensa and I cannot believe the number of what you would call famous people I have met over the years, just randomly by being in conferences and at gatherings, and I'm not in any particular science-based field or well known myself.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
reply to post by Laxpla

I've listened to every interview with him I could find now; he states he blew up the one that he flew that day back at Area 51 because he realized the government was planning on using one like it (if they could figure out how to build one) to be able to attack the USSR with something so fast, they would be unable to retaliate. It would have neutered the MAD balance of power.

I wonder if that was premature. If they were dealing with ET technology the goal might actually have been to try to get up to semi-parity with ET.

And besides, it was stealth, namely missile submarines, and not speed, which kept the ultimate balance of power.

Incoming ICBMs were already damn fast enough (warheads go from stratosphere to ground level in three to five seconds). Think of a meteorite, except the trajectory is more straight down.

And I think one should be somewhat skeptical about his credibility regarding the totally exotic (i.e. not consistent with known open science, unlike his open work) technology: ultra-fast fusion-powered reactors & craft? really?

And why didn't he start up with the fusion reactors again in 1991? We could be at Mars and fixing global warming already.

edit on 3-1-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
is there anywhere i can listen to this teen on coast2coast? does anyone have his name?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MENT2

I don't subscribe to coast to coast, but there are numerous youtube sites out there that post those. Here's what I've found:

David Adair lecture to UFO group; discusses the work he has been doing for the last 10-20 years is adapting the space technology to earth use and vice versa, such as how he figured out to do free form molding of materials in zero G using sound waves.

www.youtube.com...

David Adair interview, amazing dream discussion starts about halfway in; the first half is about prepping for disaster, etc. All worth the listen, though, this is new from 11/11:
www.charlesfrith.com...

another link for same show: www.blogtalkradio.com...

One of his first interviews: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

To answer your question about 'what if'; at 17 he had no idea of what the ramifications would be if he were to allow a known Nazi 'bad guy', Rudolph, to keep his technology; he probably made the right decision. As to why he hasn't done it since, I dunno, maybe they have, all our black budget money is going somewhere and there's anecdotal tinfoil out there about bases on the moon, mars, time and space travel, so who knows. The containment of the power of the fusion engine seems to be the big technical problem.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
New interview, long and more detail than the others including his explanation that he gets lots of email and has no time to answer it all and is still working on his research; I believe this is the most recent interview, 11/11.

www.mystreamingserver.com...

The old Art Bell/David Adair interview, which became one of the top 10 of all time shows, great stuff:

www.youtube.com...

(the rest of the show available in the link above the #1 part);

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is interesting, from a post at Alien Scientist about Ed Fouche, who also reported about Area 51; it reinforces what Adair said about the machine he saw:

One of the stories I was told more than once was that one of the crystal pairs used in the propulsion of the Roswell crash was a Hydrogen Crystal. Until recently, creating a Hydrogen crystal was beyond the reach of our scientific capabilities. That has now changed. In one Top Secret Black Program, under the DOE, a method to produce hydrogen crystals was discovered, then manufacturing began in 1994. The lattice of hydrogen quasi-crystals, and another material not named, formed the basis for the plasma shield propulsion of the Roswell craft and was an integral part of the bio-chemically engineered vehicle. A myriad of advanced crystallography undreamed of by scientists were discovered by the scientists and engineers who evaluated, analyzed, and attempted to reverse engineer the technology presented with the Roswell vehicle and eight more vehicles which have crashed since then.

More at the link: www.alienscientist.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join