It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My trip to Montauk (Camp Hero)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
that well looks kind of like an entrance to the nazi tunnels in berlin I saw on the history channel. Maybe thats an entrance to a bunker that has been flooded.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
first off the "tunnel" he said he found going out behind a buliding isn't a tunnel it a large underground water tank that the one side that abuts the building the very end of it goes into the building and has knobs and pipes sticking out of it sorry to break it to you. your never going to get into those tunnels, their sealed up with twenty feet of solid concrete there are very few entences let in the base going into the tunnels i know where plenty of ways to get in its just taking the effort let alone the risks to do it. even if you were to ask me i wouldn't tell you

the tunnels are for locals only

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There are a number of bunkers and tunnels around there. None are really flooded. The Parks Dept. still maintains the area (though I am not saying the interior, or below ground areas).

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Okay, so I know this topic is old, but I'm new and cannot post a new thread. The reason im commenting this is because i was very interested in checking out the base myself, seeing as i live on the east end of long island. I do believe something has happened there, but some of what has been said about the project seems a tad bit bizzar. Now, my question is (and i really hope i get a response), is the base watched over at all? i noticed theres a sign saying trespassers will be prosecuted, but does anyone actually watch over it? I really want to make this trip, but i cant take any risks getting aressted because 1, i already have an ACOD with some bs felony charge, and most likely WILL go to jail.

<< 1  2   >>

join