posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Suspiria
Great info, but it still doesn't negate the fact the any amount of mercury in the human body is toxic.
Here is the problem I have with that Quack study, what they don't address is the fact, in the video when the eraser is used, more Mercury rises.
And that mercury builds up in the human bodies vital organs/tissues causing quantifiable and unquantifiable complications.
The point is mercury is not good, so why use it for fillings when so many other options are available today?
I personally know a man that tried to silver copper pennies, on the stove, and nearly killed his entire family.
What silvering is? When someone takes liquid mercury and places a copper penny, in the solution, the penny floats on the Mercury while coating it
with a small layer, giving it a silver appearance, but this process takes days. Now this particular person thought it would speed up the process by
heating Mercury on the stove and placing the pennies in the liquid, hence his entire family, including himself were hospitalized for over 2 weeks.
Mercury contamination via airborne mercury.
His house was demo'd, since every square foot/inch was contaminated, the material from the demo'd house went to a toxic landfill.
16-9-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)