It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangers of Amalgam/Mercury Fillings Video - Actual Smoking Teeth Footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Everything you listed there is safe. I wouldn't let the aluminium be anything more than short-term however.

Thanks! I was worried there for a second. I'm getting the aluminium off in a week. I think I used to have some grey fillings but they have since been removed and replaced with white ones. Oh, one more question. In the tooth that has the porcelain the dentist put these rods in...I think they're made out of gold but i'm not sure. They're safe right?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yes they are. I've never heard of any dental-related gold toxicity. The body tolerates gold very well!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
lizziex3,

I think the rods you refer to form part of what is known as dental implants. Their base is made of titanium/titanium alloy, and is inserted into the jaw bone.

Then, rods holding the denture at one end are screwed into the base. This allows for strength as well as flexible replacement (they can last decades), however the type of implant varies depending on the individual patient's needs and bone density.

I have 6 implants: the upper fronts. In all honesty they look and feel like perfectly natural teeth..they restored my smile, helped strengthen my jaw bone and support surrounding teeth. As soon as I have the courage I am probably going to need more even though the procedure was completely painless.

I have not done any research into the potential risks associated with the use of titanium.

More information on dental implant technology: www.edinburghimplants.co.uk...

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Ross Cross]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Did you all know that most countries in Europe have banned Dental amalgams?

And that many governments in Europe are paying to have the amalgams removed.

hmm wonder why?

Most of the amalgam fillings that I have were done in Spain, unless what you are saying is something new, they were just as ignorant as to the hazzard of amalgam fillings in Europe a while back.

Humm, perhaps i should be suing the government of Spain...oh wait, they don't have law suits in Spain....

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Yeah my mum was way ahead of this stuff, she was saying these things about 15 years ago to me.
It's only taken alot more people to realise until recently.
Same with vaccinations.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
OK i wish I hadnt seen this thread because Ive had 3 fillings for about 4 or 5 years now. Is there a way to tell if they are the ones containing mercury?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There sure is Celtic. Just call your dentist and ask if the filling is amalgam if it is then the chances of it containing mercury are extremely high, but if it is a white or non-silver filling then I wouldn't worry about it.

If they are Gold I wouldn't worry because it is inert.

Aluminium are not so good, but the silver are the ones you need to stay away from in the future, because their are so many good resin composites.

I wouldn't worry either way because you can always have them removed and replaced with a composite filling which looks great too.

www.devonshiredental.net...

Originally posted by CelticFC
OK i wish I hadnt seen this thread because Ive had 3 fillings for about 4 or 5 years now. Is there a way to tell if they are the ones containing mercury?

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i had a wisdom tooth removed recently, leaving a gaping hole in my mouth. the sutures fell out within hours, and the bleeding wouldn't stop. i went to emergency to have a suture put in and gauze inserted to quell the bleeding. a day or two later, both fell out again. i developed "dry socket" - a condition where the hole doesn't clot leaving bone and raw tissue exposed. its like having a gaping gash that wont scab, just oozes. very painful. the dentist put gauze in the hole containing an anaesthetic as well as chemicals that make your skin absorb better - but the gauze had to be replaced again and again over a period or 2 weeks. this is when i started to feel like utter #e. i experienced mood problems (ie suicidal) and severe fatigue, but an alarming amount of memory loss. i kept forgeting what i was doing ALL the time. i felt like that guy in the movie "Memento"(he has no ability to create new memories after an accident so forgets what he is doing every 10 minutes and the only way he can accomplish anything is by writing notes). I kept forgetting to do something, then would go do it, and as soon as i entered another room to do it, i would forget what i was doing. then i would go back to the original room i was in to see if an object in there would help my memory. i would also try retracing my train of thoughts. most of the time it didn't work and it would come to me at a later time, usually too late. can you imagine an entire day of this crap? i remember crying because it really was disempowering; made me feel helpless, like i couldn't take care of myself.
God help those with alzheimer's...
Work was very difficult - i'd be talking to a customer on the phone, then blank out, then when i phazed back i had no idea what the conversation was about. one time when i blanked out, i uttered babble and someone's name i don't even know. i remember when i "came to" i felt like you do when you get woken suddenly while in a dream, like there's this fog on your brain that slowly dissipates. that was both embarassing and frightening at the same time.
i also had splitting headaches that felt kind of like migraines, and the lymph nodes on the saide of my body were painful and swollen, even though there was no infection.
anyways, i was going downhill fast. i went to see my herbalist, and he figured out that the problem was my fillings, but one in particular which was right infront of the gaping tooth socket leaked the worst; it was leaking a huge amount because the dickhead dentist didn't mix it properly and it was too soft. so due to laws of gravity lead trickled into the hole and stayed stuck, and just kept collecting into this pocket. this poisoned the tissue causing it to not heal and (probably) the sutures to disintegrate, and it went directly into my bloodstream, brain and lymph nodes since they are all in the immediate vicinity. add to that the fact that the treated gauze contained chemicals that made tissue absorb at a much higher rate, and voila - alzheimer's at 32 years of age.
i got that filling replaced a white one 4 days ago, and now i can get out of bed as soon as i wake up (instead of after an hour), and memory's better. headaches are gone, and lymph nodes have shrunk.
what a bloody nightmare - i was quite literally ready to die. i have never experienced anything remotely close to that in my life, and i've been through alot. it was a very frightening experience to have such lack of control over your life. it felt like my mind was in a dark hole, and life was this distant light it could never climb to, but could be heard faintly only if i concentrated hard enough. i would rather be in a wheelchair than live life like that, hands down.
My memory still is poor but at least i can manage my life; i am taking herbs which are helping flush it out. But i need to also take the rest of the fillings out.
anyway, i just thought i would share this because maybe it will help someone.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
JustOneFix

This will help remove the mercury in your body. Guaranteed

I will give you a word to search for and do some research on. The word is Cilantro or Chinese parsley.

The reason I am giving this info out is that researchers in Japan found that the chemicals/molecules in Cilantro form a covalent bond, with heavy metals in the human body allowing it to pass via urine. The Japanese were trying to figure out why certain people didn't have high levels of Mercury, zinc, aluminium, etc exposure in Japan didn't have it in there bodies. The results were the comsumption of Cilantro in a Japanese soup.

Many other conclusive studies have been found after their research and are widely available on the internet.

Just search for Cilantro remove mercury or similar words.

Good luck because it worked for me I have zero mercury levels in my blood work now, as opposed to the blood taken before and after the removal of my fillings.

Caution: heavy amounts of cilantro will remove most of the metals in your body, so watch your magnesium, copper, and other essential minerals your body needs.

Regards,

RT

Here is a couple of links some include more products to use and some just state cilantro. I just used the cilantro and it worked fine, but you may have a special case.

www.mnwelldir.org...

www.healingdaily.com...

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Realtruth]

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
JOF,

You may want to look into taking selenium supplements. Great for removing heavy metals as it sounds this is what you became posioned with.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I found another interesting site on Mercury amalgams and relevant information.

www.greenfacts.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
My mom got Mercury amalgam fillings when she was in her twenties or thirties.

She got MS [mutiple sclerosis] at age 40 from the toxicity of the fillings.

Once she had them all removed from her mouth, her symptoms completely cleared up and she hasn't had a flare up since.

stay away from mercury.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
My mom got Mercury amalgam fillings when she was in her twenties or thirties.

She got MS [mutiple sclerosis] at age 40 from the toxicity of the fillings.

Once she had them all removed from her mouth, her symptoms completely cleared up and she hasn't had a flare up since.

stay away from mercury.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

Ball I have a family member that was a dentist and got MS. He had to stop practicing and when he did his symptoms of MS went into what they call remission or away, that was 10 years ago and he is doing fine. hmmmmmm...interesting post you made.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
I've always been very wary of amalgam fillings, but the hazardous waste angle is a new one on me. Very interesting (very damning).

i am using a superglue covering over the amalgam fillings.

i renew the superglue every week...

the superglue hardens very quickly.

it makes a plastic covering over the amalgam sealing it...

just a very tiny drop of superglue is dropped over the amalgam...

dried superglue if ingested cannot kill you.

it's just plastic...

[edit on 19-2-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
ATS DICLAIMER

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please, don't take medical advice from people you don't know folks - information from sources like ATS is fine, but make sure you follow up and seek the advice of a medical professional.

I personally don't know if super glue would be safe, or even useful in the role stated in the above post. I certainly can't vouch for it. I always kept super glue the Hell away from my mouth, but maybe that's just me.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thank you WyrdeOne!

I agree with this statement 100% and people should always seek professional advice, but due diligence, research and follow-up on any information posted is always extremely important.

I would say never take anyone's word at face value until you empower yourself with knowledge, facts, testimonials, and results.

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
ATS DICLAIMER

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please, don't take medical advice from people you don't know folks - information from sources like ATS is fine, but make sure you follow up and seek the advice of a medical professional.

I personally don't know if super glue would be safe, or even useful in the role stated in the above post. I certainly can't vouch for it. I always kept super glue the Hell away from my mouth, but maybe that's just me.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That video of the smoking teeth was seriously one of the scariest things I have seen in a long time. I don't understand how anyone, after seeing that video and seeing the tooth smoking, could possibly defend mercury fillings.

To be honest, I am completely ignorant of dental procedure and haven't been to a dentist in at least 5 or 6 years. I had no idea they used mercury though!

I would have to seriously question any doctor that said he was putting mercury in my mouth whether or not he thinks it's safe.

I don't understand why they would continue to use mercury if there are other safer and more natural (both in appearance and composition) fillings.

How can you continue to defend mercury fillings? THEY'RE FREAKIN MERCURY!

I can't even begin to comprehend the legal circus that would arise from this info getting out. Just look at what happened to the tobacco companies, they're now being forced to pay for ads that advertise against themselves (of course, they have found a way to profit of all this regardless).

The theory of the link between mercury fillings and MS is very interesting.

Wasn't it mercury that drove all the hat makers mad?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux

Wasn't it mercury that drove all the hat makers mad?

Thanks for pointing that out I almost forgot about the Mad Hatters.

You are 100% correct it is the element that made them made, but people don't remember this.

Here is a good link on Mad Hatters and Mercury.

www.hgtech.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
"http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/538419/how_mercury_produces_brain_damage.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> size="1">
HOW MERCURY PRODUCES BRAIN DAMAGE - video powered by Metacafe

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This edit is for the post above and links. Chucksheen posted some excellent information researched and results released by the University of Calgary in regards to Mercury Poisoning and the degeneration of the brain. The video is one of the most comprehensive I have seen.

Thank you for the valuable addition to this thread.

Originally posted by chucksheenUniversity of Calgary Study on Mercury Produces Brain Degeneration by Poisoning the Tissues

University of Calgary Study on Mercury Produces Brain Degeneration by Poisoning the Tissues

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join