It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A World of Paper Tigers, like China!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Thank you Pendu for the defence

Semper I suggest you visit my arrogant Americans thread on the slug fest, you appear to be more than qualified to comment on the subject.

It is wrong to make the mistake of thinking China is not a problem and wont ever be. The Chinese are setting out their store to be the next top dog, America knows this thats why its moving its surface assets closer to China, America will try to do a deal to keep them down but if that does not work it will be back to plan B more war.

Speaking to my Chinese neighbour whom I am convinced is a spy, he states that China wants to be the next superpower and will be soon. Even the EU is looking Eastwards realising that is where the future market place will be.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Originally posted by mel1962
China can't even control Taiwan! What a super power! Relies on the US Navy to keep shipping lanes open!

America cant control Cuba
American cant control Venezuela
America cant control North Korea
American can control Iran

Is America a superpower?

Great Point! China White! How can I be so stupid!

I forgot Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea and Iran were all once former states of the USA!

Nice try, keep the China propoganda machine going! I really do appreciate your post and as always I consider the source!

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Great Point! China White! How can I be so stupid!

No need to thank me

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Thank you Pendu for the defence

Semper I suggest you visit my arrogant Americans thread on the slug fest, you appear to be more than qualified to comment on the subject.

It is wrong to make the mistake of thinking China is not a problem and wont ever be. The Chinese are setting out their store to be the next top dog, America knows this thats why its moving its surface assets closer to China, America will try to do a deal to keep them down but if that does not work it will be back to plan B more war.

Speaking to my Chinese neighbour whom I am convinced is a spy, he states that China wants to be the next superpower and will be soon. Even the EU is looking Eastwards realising that is where the future market place will be.

I am arrogant and proud of it. Arrogance breeds confidence, confidence breeds success, success breeds respect and envy.

The EU is a powerhouse as of now though not in americas league of superpowerdom they are a powerful block. China will someday be a powerhouse as will india, brazil, and russia and even possibly south korea which is also growing rather quickly. Thats the future of this world. Superpower will eventually be the norm. I accept that and am fine with that. however the US will remain sole top dog for a few decades to come.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just think of Japan in 1980s. At that time, Japan is the only country that has the smallest distance to America. Japanese people are buying America! But America soon use its power to force Japan to sign the Plaza Accord and destroy Japanese economy and dragged Japan into 10 years of recession.

Your anxiety is unnecessary. America control the global ideology, finance and capitals, which makes it very capable to do anything if they really want it.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
America can invade China!! Welcome American soldiers

China has WMD. China is in dictatorship, and is the protector of all global dictators. China oppose America values and ideology. So, invade China!!

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Luketao]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Don't worry about him. He is ignorant and just stupid. Real spies are those who you never doubt that he can be a spy.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I think it's hilarious that many of you think China and the US would clash while they are at the height of their power, it will only happen when one country is severely weakened, and the most likely event to cause such a weakness is a civil war, for china it's the fall of communism, I don't know what condition can cause a civil war in US

Of course, if China and the US become an imminent threat to each other(like the Cuban missile crisis) I suppose a war can happen, China would surely lose the war, but the pertinent question is how many battles the US can afford to lose before the casualty become unacceptable,.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi Titus, It is a valid point re weakness of one country or the other but with the US engaged in Iraq, Afganistan and soon to be Iran does that put the US in a weak position from being overstretched. Is that not a perfect time to tackle ones enemy when they are over committed?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

semperfoo

no

because lowering down the growth rate is exactly what china whats

it's had all those years of expending faster it has expected, which is not very good for china

overheated growth is often the cause inflation, followed by recession

if I am the chinese government and decides to lie, i'd rather understate the growth rate than overstating it

cuz that's what economists wanted to hear, they want a stable growth that's controllable, not a overheated economy that's out of their control.

and how is the last ariticle of urs suggests chinese statistics are fake?

i just read the last article you gave, the one made by FDIC, and that's pretty much the same figures and info as in my mind.

there are problems and traps set by the current chinese situation for foreigner investiments (same goes for every country), so the article summarizes the problems and risks you should be aware of when doing business with china,
but it does NOT suggest "the communists party gives fake stat to make themselves look pretty"; you didn't understand the article properly

PS. and yes, the communists party do lie very often before the late 90's, but it's the 21st centry now, and the 90's is a long time ago in business time. it doesn't matter what their 70's data were, as long as their current datas are real, that's how much they have

[edit on 3/1/2007 by warset]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Hi Titus, It is a valid point re weakness of one country or the other but with the US engaged in Iraq, Afganistan and soon to be Iran does that put the US in a weak position from being overstretched. Is that not a perfect time to tackle ones enemy when they are over committed?

Thanks for Replying Magicmushroom, but no I don't think now or the near future is the time, the US is far from weakened, I'm talking about a state of resouce and manpower depravation unheard of since the two World Wars, the US still have a budget, just wait till they start requesting financial assistance from the general population(warbonds, etc) as well as mandatory drafting.

There is also a vital element missing, the element of surprise, which on a strategic level can only be achieved by utter chaos and confusion within the US, when the government is distracted by a natural disaster of monumental proportion (my favourite scenario), or a supreme terrorist act (Jericho anyone?) or a civil war.

Nothing else can topple US from its throne, because it is an empire like all others before it, and all empire fall, sooner or later, usually consumed by greed and corruption from within, then the inevitable fatal blow from a foreign aggressor.

The US is far from finished, but it has definitely reached its peak in terms of economic growth, and the irreversible decline is now perhaps detectable, just wait till the US citizens realise this fact, they will be in denial and try to create another golden age, and I'm confident their efforts will tear the country apart.

P.S these are my uninformed opinions garnered from the mass media circus that is my life, if I get anything wrong feel free to tear me a new one.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luketao

Don't worry about him. He is ignorant and just stupid. Real spies are those who you never doubt that he can be a spy.

Chinawhite is not a spy, but is a government agent for the communist chinese government. They are an "import/export" company in the UK, these companies are recognized as "fronts" for the chinese government.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
There are more than 87 million oversea Chinese world wide,
any of them can be the spy from your big mouth

[edit on 6-3-2007 by google_abcd]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Its funny how kid and google are new members just meant to smear me! You just prove my point that you and China White and others are part of a Chinese Government Propaganda Machine. I don't appreciate your foul language.

Oh by the way, have a nice chinese day!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by google_abcd
There are more than 87 million oversea Chinese world wide,
any of them can be the spy from your big mouth

And all of them must be spies
...right?. Playing second fiddle will only work for so long. One of the differences between a strong nation (USA) and a weak one (China) is the ability to be an innovative force... The US currently accounts for 40% of the worlds spending in R&D. So its innovation that separates the contenders from the pretenders, innovation is something the chinese are apparently lacking greatly in....

and warset.. we've been through this song and dance already. You refuse to believe the facts I have posted because of your blind biased nationalistic loyalty to china, making any future possible debate with you moot. Ive provided sources while you have provided none.. nuff said.

[edit on 103131p://4103pm by semperfoo]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
OM good lord, some ignorant sh** desides to go racism at last

k, enough talk with you

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
im pritty confident great britiain will become a much larger military power when blairs gone, britain always had a stong militairy force until recently.
although i dont think we have the strenght to take on china or the u.s. single handedly YET, im sure we wouldnt stand alone as we have quite a few allies at the moment.
main thing we need to do is get out they # government and get back to the way we used to be. (without the white supremecy and slavery thing ofcourse).

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfoo
The US currently accounts for 40% of the worlds spending in R&D.

What is this figure based on?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Chinawhite is not a spy, but is a government agent for the communist chinese government. They are an "import/export" company in the UK, these companies are recognized as "fronts" for the chinese government.

From only one link you can work all of that out?.

Funny how delusioned people can get.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

From only one link you can work all of that out?.

Funny how delusioned people can get.

OK, Guangdong 2U UK limited of Bristol!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join