It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living in the North American Union.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
CONTINUED:
An apartment with heating, one where the doors fit the doorframe so cold air does not get inside, one where the electricity works and does not blow out every other day, one with that has a furnace (does not work here) that does NOT cost $400-800 a month to maintain due to fuel prices... and so on. I just want to be able to LIVE without killing myself to survive. I want all people to be able to live without living like THAT or WORSE which sums up most of the world and US population.
I believe in a unified world so as to create equality as I said, yet you keep going back to the NWO type system. You need to realize what I am to them:
Delve down into the deepest bowls of your soul and imagine the ultimate (bleep)ing nightmare, and that wont come CLOSE to what I am.
That sums up what I am to them, I am the direct opposite of their beliefs, they want greed and power, I want the opposite: freedom and unity as well as equality.
Would you stay a 3rd world country if someone offered a helping hand? Since when has ANYONE refused a helping that was not based around them becoming someone elses slave? Also how many honestly do NOT want to help other people? Are you one of them? If so then scrap your hopes of unity right now, part of unity is giving a helping hand when need be. So far the only kind of FORCED "help" is NWO based. As I said about 5 times so far: quit thinking along those lines when I start talking about unity, I am NOT a NWO person, I am their ENEMY, quit thinking of people who could be an ally as an enemy or a possible one.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
How possible is it that we could sit back and wait for the world government to be established, then once the ground work is laid, hijack it?
I also see the benifits of a unified world; I think it may be the only hope for the longevity of our species, however i don't trust the people who are currently at the top. Between a rock and a hard place.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Stewart:
The only way to hijack it RIGHT NOW would be to become one of the top elites, and then work with them for it. I have not seen them "take in anyone" unless it was for puppet work like Clinton and others, then they spit them back out again. You must realize they will pull in the military to stop you if you try to hijack things on a "raise all heck" level, also you need to realize the world power the NWO want is one out of blood and iron fisted rule as well as blind obediance and fear. Trying to hijack this could backfire on you severly so I would not suggest it. The only other way is to ride along with them and keep a "position of power" and then strike them where it hurts once they are done, such as exposing them on a global scale. Again, they have their blind obediance armies behind them, so they will be gunning you and your supporters down while you do this.
There are far to many drawbacks to let them do this then hijack it, they will make sure people like you are long dead before they take the final steps. Also that is also called: waiting untill it is too late.
Kind of hard to dislodge someone once they have thoroughly dug in.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Vekar, :shk:

As I've stated in previous posts, of which you obviously did not pay attention to, I said (and I'm sure others would agree) I understood your point. I understand that you want a "peaceful" union. I understand that your "idea" of a peaceful union would be considered without the world's elite. But the one thing you don't understand is that "going along" with their plan to form a union and then "when their backs are turned" it would be the proper time to "hit them where it hurts".

That won't work.

The world elites do want a North American Union... now. The world elite do want you to submit for "peaceful" terms as you see them... now. The world elite want you to believe they are taking these steps to "protect the world" before it's too late... now.

If you allow the world's elite to form this union, under the pretext's that you have explained to be viable and wanted, it will be too late for you, I, or anyone else to do something about it. It's more than just "power hungry" elites trying to "throw down the iron glove". It's a means of them, the world's elite, trying to gain control of the masses as not to allow them to gain control from them at a later date, and of which at that time, their plans to "thin out the populous" would go into effect. Don't kid yourself to think that by you agreeing to a "peaceably formed union", that would guarantee your rights or privileges to the world that they have sought and planned for, for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Do you honestly believe that the world elite want to keep the umpteen billion people on this planet, and save the world for all of them? There is already a plan put in place to "weed out" the unworthy. Is that something that sounds peaceable? Is that something that you are willing to "wait and see" for? Think about that. If the world's population is, oh lets just say 20 Billion people (I'm sure it's more... but work with me)... mind you, the population will not stop growing... and the world's elite get their wish of forming a worldwide union... knowing that they will not be able to "maintain" their paradise with the number still climbing... what will "they"... the world's elite do to preserve the paradise that they have envisioned?

Can you say "take a number"?

Now, with all the pessimism of the future's well being put aside, look at what you have today. Yes, I understand and agree that there are many problems that plague the earth. Yes, I understand and agree that there must be steps taken to ensure peace among the people across the globe. No one is arguing with you on that point. What I am arguing with you on is the fact that everyone, whether that be here in the United States, or anywhere across the globe, should willingly lay down their rights, liberties, and freedoms to obtain a "false sense of security".

I'm sorry, but that just won't happen.

Anyone that values their freedoms would not agree to the ideals the world elite have set forth for us. Of course they are going to paint a pretty picture of what "we can have to look forward to", but those are being said with their "fingers crossed behind their backs". The world's populous is being steered away from looking out for their freedoms. How else better to achieve their goal? If you and I, blindly follow their lead to obtain the "good things for the earth and for us, every one"... we are just simply leading ourselves to the slaughter, and the world's elite, that have planned this out meticulously will be there still, behind the scenes, laughing at us all.... until their plan is complete. And to think... they didn't have to lift a single finger.

So, after my spiel... I'll say it again...

No, I will not agree to live in the North American Union, nor would I agree to willingly give up my rights, freedoms, and liberties to purchase a false sense of security under the terms that the world's elite have already purchased for me.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is what I think of all the efforts for a "North American Union"!

In law, treason is the crime of disloyalty to one's nation or state. A person who betrays the nation of their citizenship and/or reneges on an oath of loyalty and in some way willfully cooperates with an enemy, is considered to be a traitor. Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as: "...[a]...citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]." In many nations, it is also often considered treason to attempt or conspire to overthrow the government, even if no foreign country is aided or involved by such an endeavour

This is the United States of America!

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

This is what will happen if a nau is pushed on the people of the U.S.

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

It is amazing they knew all this way back in 1776. It is fortunate for us that our forefathers envisioned such a situation and presented an appropriate solution.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Infoholic you have not listened to a word I have said, since WHEN have I said to let them go ahead and hit them after they are done? I argued AGAINST it, just read the post above the one you made. Since WHEN did I say lay down your rights and liberties? NEVER! I said STRENGTHEN THEM! Do not give them up but protect them! To create a union to PROTECT those rights and liberties! Not destroy them like you are twisting things around as. Since WHEN have I said I support the current union? NEVER! Did I offer my own ideal of one? YES! Did I say what needs to be done in order to protect you and others? YES! Did I say that we should let the NWO do it for us then take control? NO! I said that would be SUICIDAL! They would tripple their power in doing so! Thus I said do not have a union untill the NWO, elites, corporations and politicians are GONE! THEN try to unify the world! Did I say give up rights in the name of security? NEVER! By the GODS that is an insane statement, to think that I would believe such things!
YOU Infoholic are not grasping a word of what I am saying sadly, you keep going back to the NWO people and trying to place me in their midsts. Sadly for you, taking this stance just turned an ally into an enemy, that is on your shoulders not mine. I oppose them as you should know, I do not buy their phony policies and "securities" that come from the barrel of a gun pointed at my head. This is why no union will take place, people like you keep demonizing the ones who are trying to make things better, not the NWO people, but the ones who oppose them and all they stand for and want a peaceful unified world. You need to learn where the lines are, they are not blurred here, they are distinct. The lines that I draw are distinct, only you keep blurring them then get upset over it. I never made a mountain out of a molehill, you keep doing that and I keep going back and making a mole hill out of your mountain. So unless you want a 30,000 year bloodbath, I suggest you stop demonizing people and calling them supporters of the NWO by buying their policies when WE DO NOT! Again, you make enemies out of allies, allies out of enemies. Why? Because YOU are doing what they want, they WANT you to keep pushing yourself into corners, I quite Ceasar: "DIVIDE AND CONQUER!" You just fell for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join