It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Dan Aykroyd know about ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Does anyone on here know if Akroyd knows about ATS? I think this site is one of the most benificial sites around in regards to UFOs and just about anything really! If you are looking for anything having to do with UFOs or Aliens, someone on here knows how to find it! Minimal dis-info as well, IMHO. Hoaxes seem to be identified fairly quickly also. Where do we stand as far as being recognized by any mainstream outlets? I think with more people like Akroyd and Lear discussing ATS word of this site would spread even faster! I believe that to be VERY IMPORTANT! I think that this should be the first site EVERY AMERICAN wakes up and reads! At the very least this site gets your brain thinking, and thats a great thing! What can we do to get ATS a little more mainstream attention
I think we owe it to ourselves our families and to the guys at ATS who keep this free!

[Mod Edit - title fix]

[edit on 5/2/2007 by Umbrax]

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Since Dan is good friends with David Sereda, and David Sereda probably is aware of ATS since he has been talked about a LOT on this forum over the past years, then you might theorize that at least there is a possibility. The connection exists!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
Since Dan is good friends with David Sereda, and David Sereda probably is aware of ATS since he has been talked about a LOT on this forum over the past years, then you might theorize that at least there is a possibility. The connection exists!

I personally have made David Sereda aware of ATS, I sent him a link to the site :-)

As far as Dan, wouldn't surprise me

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If he doesn't know about ATS, too bad for him!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't see how he could NOT know about ATS. Google searches for instance, supplies an abundance of links using many keywords that I'm sure he would by chance use at one time or another.

As a side note, I'm always wary when any celebrity supports one cause or another. Never sure of the true motivation.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Dan's heavily into UFology, I'm sure he knows about ATS. What makes anyone think that he isn't already here?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
He could probably reading & posting in the threads here under a certain name.

Who knows?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is funny, how we are voicing our guesses as to whether a famous old shool Saturday Night Live veteran (my personal Ackroyd favorite) is among our member or visitor list.

Dan, if your out there watching "Cheers"

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
well if he does post on ATS I am sure he has a well nondescript Screen Name like everyone else does so to not draw attention to himself and get annoyed by "oooh mr akroyd can I have your autograph? can you do wild and crazy guys for me? what about ghostbusters III?" Im sure that would get old fast.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno...I am sure he has a well nondescript Screen Name like everyone else...

... Im sure that would get old fast.

I just knew it!

Mr. Akroyd, is it really you?

j/k

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
well considering all he has to do is put something about ufos in google and you get ats coming up. he must has=ve access to the internet.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Dan's heavily into UFology, I'm sure he knows about ATS. What makes anyone think that he isn't already here?

OOO! Are you him? Or am I him? Or maybe the Overlord is???

CURSE THE ANONYMITY OF THE INTERNET!!!

I think he probably does know about ATS since he is a very prominent believer in UFO's and there are a few threads with his name in them on here.

Oh and Ghostbusters 3 is happening... its CG

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Oh and Ghostbusters 3 is happening... its CG

This was the rumour...

Ramis Plans ‘Ghostbusters 3’ with Stiller

But... Straight from the horses mouth... The following is an interview on CISN Country music USA...

Dan - Ghostbusters III is in the works

And besides... we all know the greatest Akroyd movie was with the late Great John Belushi... God rest his soul...

All the best people,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
lol that would be funny if whatukno was dan akroyd as I talk to him in chat all the time and would not picture him to be akroyd.

Anyway, if he is, props to him.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It would be hilarious if whatukno, considering that his most replied thread is one entitled "my threads always die"

Sorry about that Mr. Akroyd

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Dan Akroyd

You mean the guy from Blues Brothers and Ghost Busters? I don't understand the question. Is he into conspiracies or something? Or is this a different Dan Akroyd that you are talking about?

whatukno .. if you are Dan ... loved ya' in Ghost Busters!

JSR

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
And besides... we all know the greatest Akroyd movie was with the late Great John Belushi... God rest his soul...
NeoN HaZe.

HERE HERE !!!
god rest his soul....

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Nope I am not Dan Aykroyd and I have proof...

just trying to kill a rumor before it gets out of hand...

[edit on 5-2-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I am sure there are a number of people of "significance" who know about and post at ATS... However, they are not going to say "Hey, Guess who I am!! YADA YADA..." and then present documentation of it..
I am sure there are probably more celebrities who post here than one might even imagine.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Alright you got me

It's me

Denzel Washington

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join