It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would E.Ts visit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ok a few more questions peoples best opinions would be appreciated.

1) Given that you say 'abductions' (I'm sure people differ in their definitions) have stopped, why do people continue to experience screened events?

2) Do screen memories ever follow themes that give out strong clues?

3) Do screen memories ever include very very strong physical sensations? eg rising, falling. etc.

4) Is a comforting presence something that would be expected?

[edit on 6-2-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

1.) What are the reasons they would visit? How many different species are visiting?

All we can really do is speculate. A better question would be "Why do you THINK they are visiting?". Aside from those who claim to "know" do to claimed visitation/interaction, etc., (and they so far cannot prove this satisfactorily), all we can do is guess.

My personal feeling is that they visit to keep us in check. We're a puzzling, interesting, but also possibly dangerous species, and perhaps it's more like the "Star Trek...Prime Directive"...where non-interference is the name of the game, but also covert study. This would seem to fit the evidence at least... In any case, benevolent assistance does NOT fit the pattern of behavior, as most of the "new age" contactees would try to indicate....

How many are visiting? Who knows? (truthfully), but the evidence (sighting reports) suggests that there are more than one, though we don't know if they are allies, subsets of the same type, etc.

2.) Are there any credible government documents that would show it?

Visit majesticdocuments.com and judge credibility for yourself. Also, check the thread here in the forum on government reading on UFOs. In the 40's and 50's the UFO "threat" was taken very seriously before the establishment of the ridicule factor around the subject. Projects such as Sign, Grudge, BlueBook, etc. are well-documented, and other non-official documents point to a group being established to deal with it (whether you call it UPI, MAJIC, Majestic, or MIB, etc.)

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yea I would have to say if I had the capabilities to roam the cosmos without time or energy constrictions I would do it for the most of my life, visiting the trillions or more planets. It would be more fun than surfing the web at least...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
seenitall

1) Given that you say 'abductions' (I'm sure people differ in their definitions) have stopped, why do people continue to experience screened events?

The contact still going on is consensual and always has been. The nature of contact causes confusion to the human about what really happened and what they think they have imagined. Contact is not usually physical, but by spirit. Anything we humans do by spirit may come to our physical awareness up through our states of consciousness, as a memory that seems more like a dream of imagination than an actual event.

2) Do screen memories ever follow themes that give out strong clues?

Yes. People who are discovering their own ongoing personal alien contact, often "dream" of being with alien people and conversing with them, sightings of alien crafts, or technologies not of our world.

3) Do screen memories ever include very very strong physical sensations? eg rising, falling. etc.

Yes. These sensations are natural to all of life as we leave and enter our bodies, but they are strange to humans experiencing awareness of it for the first time.

4) Is a comforting presence something that would be expected?

All races have their own unique sensations of life force, as does every individual. We feel different to each other and can recognize one another by it. Just as foods have different flavors, some races feel very good to us and some don't.

Also if you feel the good feelings of familiarity you share with your own alien contacts, that can be similar to what you share with members of your own family on Earth.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical

1.) What are the reasons they would visit? .

The short answer is the same reason man has sent people to the moon, curiosity and research being just some of the more obvious reasons

[edit on 11-2-2007 by golddragnet]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join