It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is 'you tubes' site working for you all?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I was using you tubes fine and now it wont load at all, ever since i spent 2 days rinsing it for bohemian grove, david icke n bill hicks videos

Its not my computer, i know my way around a PC, its not my historys and cookies and stuff like that.. all those hidden folders n .DATS i know, i delete them from my other user.

Google takes ages to load soemtimes too, didnt used to, and i heard google took over utubes or something?

For your info im using the latest firefox, i still have the same grief with explorer tho. Just mainly wanted to know if im the only one here blocked from utube.. (which i doubt) so if not.. what info was you looking at?
lol

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Black_Sheep_Squadron]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
What does it say on the youtube site, anything like "Flashplayer out of date"????

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
No the site wont load at all, nothing, time out etc.

Tho i just found out i can load it via an anonymous proxy website.. but then i cant login cause the proxy doesnt support logins n cookies etc...

So does that mean youtubes barred my IP ?

Myspace, youtube, google, yahoo, .. all these are a headache.. slow, or wont work, unless thru the anonymiser site.

And i cant find bugs on my PC.. my security hasnt barred anything.........

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Sorry I cant help you, but someone else here might, they are extremely helpful...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Doesnt look like anyone else can be bothered but thanks for trying.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Try pulling it up via their IP.

If that works then it may just be a result of DNS issues, either on your end or that of your ISP.

Post back whether it works or not ...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Want to hear something pretty sad. I just pulled out Homeworld 2, couldn't get it to play on old computer. I just got one for my birthday. Brand new, with so many gigs I could run the space station. My out of date and old Homeworld 2 game had to update my flash before I could use it

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thanks royal but ive no idea what that had to do with.. the price of.. fish

Moderator cheers but no it didnt work.

I can access it via anonymouse.org (probably spelt that wrong) it shows the video lists but no video its just blank.. ive updated the flash etc... so thats nothing to do with it.

Weird isnt it... :shk:

new topics

top topics

join