It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiananmen: Tank man conspired to bring down China's leaders.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Since 1989's events on Tiananmen square, we have looked at the TV footage of the man who was arrested while stopping tanks on Tiananmen square and viewed them as a document of an individual willing to risk everything for democracy. But the truth is he was conspiring to bring down Deng Xiaoping, China's democratically elected leader.

Democracy in China is not much different from that in the U.S. Instead of having to partys, democrats and republicans, they have one. Much the same as if there were just one primary election in the U.S. I don't know what happened to the tank man, but fear he must have been arrested on charges of conspiracy against China, just like anyone performing that kind of action against the U.S. government would have been arrested.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I suspect you've been fed propaganda all your life if you actually believe China's leaders are democratic. They are not. They are stone cold dictators and they are not afraid to implement mass slaughter even of their own people. Mao killed nearly 100 million people and the killing continues today.

Consider the plight of christians in China, simply for having faith in Jesus Christ.
Christians face arrest by the secret police, beatings and torture. The communist Chinese leadership is satanic and will one day face the wrath of God. Chinese should rise up and overthrow their criminal government.

www.chinaaid.org...
www.worthylinks.com...

Chinese leaders are selected by the current dictator. The elections are a sham. I will not feel remorse watching their leaders fry in the pits of hell when judgement day comes, due to the immense suffering they have caused. Though I would prefer genuine repentence and a conversion to the christian faith.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Do you know how many non-violent protesters were shot to death in Tienanmen?

China is major corrupt. They extort westerner businessmen for bribes, if they dont pay up they get thrown in jail for "conspiring against democratically elected leaders" or some other such trumped up BS.

They jail not only christians, but people of any faith they find "undesirable". They throw falung gong worhipers into state work camps that are comparable to nazi concentration camps, if not worse. They execute innocent people and sell their organs on the black market.

Have you seen the videos from Tibet? They beat the (crap) out of peaceful monks, including children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replaced censor circumvention with 'crap'

[edit on 5/2/07 by masqua]

join