It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speculation, But My idea of alien stereotyping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This is a topic that is just speculation so please dont post a bunch of links to secret UFO textbooks in an attempt to prove me wrong at every turn.

I think we stereotype Aliens...

Yes, I know that probably doesn't make sense so I'll explain.

I have been reading this forum and alot of people seem to think that Aliens are so advanced in there own sociaties that they seem to be without problems of there own. Well, thats the conclusion I have come to anyway.

Just because a species has advanced to the point that that can travel to other worlds doesn't neccesarily mean they don't fight amongst themselves. They would most likely be having as much violent wars as we have even if they are that advanced.

They most likely would have controlled substances on their planets that they cant control in the slightest. I will bet 100 (canadian) dollars that there is an alien out there doing "space Meth" or something like that, the moment you read this thread.

Another thing I keep hearing about is that all these sightings have a purpose. I am not saying that they aren't planning anything, but I don't think all of the sightings have value. For all we know it migth be against the alien's law for them to interact with us and that only people wishing to break tha law show up and causes stirs in the public.

I have a strong feeling that some alien out there is getting a traffic ticket or something for the O'Hare airport fiasco.

Maybe other alien races aren't as cracked up as we sometimes think it is,

What do you guys think of this?

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Alien_Gamer]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I agree 100% with you on this one, Alien_Gamer.

Maybe it's just the prejudices of man that are holding the majority of us back from the ultimate truth.

Maybe, like some of us - they're still exploring the universe through the eyes of a child - and making sure to be wary of other kids on the playground.

My thoughts on it anyway...cheers.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Oh absolutely agree - - it drives me crazy when people have a single concept of ETs

I look at earth and imagine 100 years from now. We may be space traveling - - but no way in that short amount of time will we resolve human issues.

However - - I also believe in advanced intelligences that are so far beyond everyday type existence - - that they have come to terms with human type frailties - - emotions - - illnesses - - etc.

I see no limit in diversity and/or evolvement

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I truely believe that those aliens out there are just like us in that aspect as well. There are good ones as well as bad ones, druggies (more like substance abusers since they most likely don't have the exact drugs as we) as well as health food "junkies" and cops and robbers. As i understand it, the good aliens don't show themselves to us directly because they have a "no interference directive/law" that says they are unable to interfere with our society while the bad aliens who want to manipulate and play "king" over us come and try to do just that, breaking the law in the process.
There have been "wars" and there are battles still to this day. Some are fought right over our skies and around our planet as the good guy cops try to keep the bad aliens, that are trying to manipulate us poor ignorant humans, away. The reason we cant see them is because it takes place in another dimension. For those skeptics out there, no i don't have proof, and therefore this is just my belief, im not trying to change anyone elses mind or convince anyone. If you don't agree, thats fine
this is just what i believe.
So yes, aliens are just like us. They are not ascended devine beings like god or jesus, for fallen angels. They are people too!

new topics

top topics

join