It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HD Rabbit Audio: Featuring ATS's SPRINGER - The Rabbit Zone Showcase Artist - LOCHINVAR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

PODcast: Featuring ATS's SPRINGER - The Rabbit Zone Showcase Artist - LOCHINVAR

This Rabbit Zone Showcase Show
Showcasing The Music and Interview Of – LOCHINVAR
Guest Announcer – SPRINGER

THIS SHOW IS 4 RABBITS UP!

Paula Blade founded her band Lochinvar twenty years ago in 1987. Picking up her long time friend and guitarist, John Walker, in 1989, the two of them set out on a journey of music and attitude. Not since the female rockers Pat Benatar, Janis Joplin, Stevie Nicks and Grace Slick, have I heard a female rocker that could stand the test of time.... but that is what you get with Paula Blade. With the smoothness of 80’s rock, the six songs that I showcase on this show are each, KNOCK OUTS. Paula, a mom of a THREE TOUR VETERAN of Iraq and Afghanistan, will blow you away with the song she wrote, “A Poet, A Dreamer”, for her son as he was going off to war.

This is the longest show I have done so far, but I GUARANTEE that it is SOLID ENTERTAINMENT. There is a lot of fun, laughs and GREAT MUSIC! You are in for a REAL TREAT.

LOCHINVAR’S Home Page: www.lochinvar.net...

If you have a band and would like to be featured on a future Dave Rabbit “The Rabbit Zone” Showcase Show, simply e-mail Dave the following. You MUST meet all of the listed requirements to be considered

1. Send Dave your website address which can be referenced.
2. Send Dave MP3’s of Six(6) songs to be showcased on your show.
(any music combination or genre).
3. Send Dave Three(3) Photos Of The Band/Artist (JPEGS or GIF).
4. Send Dave your band’s Bio including band member names.
5. Give Dave a phone number and name (confidential) that he can contact as the spokesman for the band.

Once Dave has received all of this, he will review your submission and advise you by return e-mail if he will showcase your band on “The Rabbit Zone”. You will hear one way or the other. Please allow 7 to 10 days for a response.

Dave’s E-Mail Address is: [email protected]

For The HIGHEST QUALITY Version As Well As Lots Of Other Music, Comedy And Fun:

Please Go To:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Enjoy The Show.

Dave

length: 79:48
file: btsmpod_2143.mp3
size: 28055k
feed: btsm

[edit on 2/4/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you who have U2U'd me about Lochinvar. Why someone has signed Paula to a major lable is beyond me.

Thanks for the kind notes.

Dave

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wow... I have to say this Lady can sing! She obviously sings from her heart as well. What a great description of the tangled emotions a parent feels when watching their child go to war in support of our nation and our people.

Everyone can take a lesson from this, it's about supporting OUR TROOPS regardless of our personal feelings about the war.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Another outstanding quality podcast and interview Dave!

And what a set of pipes this lady has, I agree with the query as to why a major label hasn't picked her up yet...

And you sir never cease to amaze me with your ability to keep the interview live and real...

I can see you moving and relocating up to a hi-rise penthouse rabbit-hole..

Great podcast!
Johnny

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If that ever happens..... the FIRST THING I am going to yell from the rooftop is.....

"EHHHHHHHH.... What's up Doc?"

Dave

top topics

join