It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Dakota UFO--- interesting footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well i would have to experiment, but to me a set up of filming the moon and having a black background with extremely small lights at a great distance would work nicely. It's actually hard to explain that without actually doing it. So explaining it won't mean anything, but i know what i mean as we did something similar in school. It wasn't about UFO's it was about creating a lights pattern for a mock advertisment we decided to have a go at.

The thing we all noticed is how distance is lost in darkness like that, please don't get me wrong i am not saying it IS fake. What i am saying is that becuase i think it can be easily faked through my own humble experience, i cannot accept it as good proof.

When i say easily i mean technically it is easy, although it would take time setting up and getting it right. I would like to apologise for not being able to actually show you, but i honestly don't have a video camera.

This is of course a personal thing, but i simply don't think it's convincing enough, as i mentioned earlier the pheonix lights was a seriously convincing night sighting becuase it was filmed from multiple angles. Again the explanation of it being flares is laughable as well, but this one, well i can't accept as proof for the reasons stated.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
old info Deleted.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by juggle]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Originally posted by whos_out_there
CHECK it out i STABILIZED a lil clip of the video, maybe it can help out a bit.

Thanks! That did the job better than I would have just comparing stills. Definitely shows that the objects are for all intents and purposes stationary. Good job

Here is a cool part where it looks like one of them shoot away, i don't think it was due to the zoom. But I'm not sure.
www.sendspace.com...

But you cut out the most important part, the reference point of the moon. I'm tellin' ya, watch the moon as the object moves. It swells and moves the exact instant the light "moves" to the right. It then shrinks and returns to place as the light moves left, stopping at the same time as the light does.

well actually i used the moon as my reference to stabilize it, I know what you mean about the zoom part, BUT check it out right before the zoom, you dont see the moon get bigger like your saying towards the end of the clip. Look a second or two before the zoom and you can see it fly away real quick.

I IMHO think it was moving and the fact that he zooms half way thru the move, its almost a optical illusion and you almost miss it.

And certain parts i cant use the moon as reference because it goes off the screen, Like in this shot.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have asked the OP @ YouTube to submit a video taken from the exact location he took the original but during the day to get relative positioning of the horizon to his shot. Want to rule out any freaky partially obscured crap at the horizon. Hope he does it....

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Very cool video
First thing that came to mind was DK's post about the dark knight.The part about the dancing stars came to mind when I watched this.Anyone else think about that?Good find though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join