It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden next??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This article makes me wonder if the capture of Saddam and now the vow to capture Bin Laden are just part of a larger conspiracy by the current admistration, like they have known all along where they are or something similar to that, just strange they capture Saddam and now out comes this statement about Bin Laden.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think OBL does not want to be in the hands of the US or any of its allies.

The only element of conspiracy for me is why the most expensive posse in history failed to turn him up.

The bogey man factor of having this evil maniac terrorist leader on the loose is far more important than any national security interests in capturing him. He is a figurehead and symbol.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well #1 he'll never be captured. It just sounds like the white house is talking tough. Hell there is still some confusion in the administration if OBL is even alive. Doesn't sound to me they are on top of things at all. There is just too much ground for them to cover.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Kind of begs the question doesn't it?

Why wasn't Bin Laden FIRST????????????

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
As Masked said, it's important for Bush administration to have a symbol of the apprently ever increasing terrorist threat to America. I think it's possible that Bush could make Bin Laden turn up shortly before the elections. That would help his votes out somewhat.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   
They knew eachother so I think so.

www.worth1000.com...

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I agree with MaskedAvatar.
It's good for the current administration to have an enemy. Think there'll be a lot more about OBL in the news & media as the election bandwagon gets underway.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Who wants to bet that OBL's bagged just in time for the elections?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Who wants to bet that OBL's bagged just in time for the elections?

Think anybody'd be silly to bet against that one, Gazrok. Things will be looking bad for dubya and then OBL will miraculously be caught or killed, just in time for the election.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Or that Saddam "gives up" the locations of all the nasty WMD he's been hiding in time for Bush to look like a modern day John Wayne strutting round the WhiteHouse

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   

(...)Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke yesterday she suspects President Bush knows the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and is simply waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture. (...)

(...)"She was not smiling when she said this," offered Kondracke, who believes Albright is serious about the conspiracy theory. (...)

worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Albright is possibly right. She did later state, that it was just a joke. (Drudge)

Anyways, I think waiting til' before the election to catch OBL could actually backfire as many would see it as a conspiracy for him to get elected. I will probably vote for Bush next year, but if that happened I would seriously question whether I would still vote for him. To bad Lieberman doesnt have a chance, I think he is a stand up guy.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It was in a Fox green room she was overheard.

I watched Fox milk that for all it was worth this morning.

It was sickening, titles like Albright MADNESS? Is she crazy? They basically keep pounding the point that QUESTIONING THIS ADMINISTRATION IS MADNESS...

Like they used to say questioning Bush Supports Terrorists. By their definition of MADNESS every skeptic on ATS is crazy.

Get the hemlock ready. Socrates must die!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I heard that Osama has a guest spot on Saturday night live sometime next summer!

Probably they will arrest him after the show.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I heard that Osama has a guest spot on Saturday night live sometime next summer!

Probably they will arrest him after the show.

Maybe the people against the war on terror in Hollywood could sign him to a few movie deals before he gets arrested.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Like they used to say questioning Bush Supports Terrorists. By their definition of MADNESS every skeptic on ATS is crazy.

You gonna try and tell me they arent?
I dont care when they catch/kill Osama. Just as long as the #er gets a taste of American justice.

new topics

top topics

join