It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "other" people?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I just had a visit from an old relative. Some how he and I started talking about topics that were ATS like related. Before in a few of my posts, I mentioned my one other distant relative that worked on some top secret project.

Well, the relative that recently visited, told me some more about what my other relative did. Nothing really note worthy but, he told me of the "other" people. I asked him who where these "other people", Russians?(He just had finished telling me about the outpost, where the other relative worked at. It had some thing to do with the Russians.)
He said "No, the other people. Not from here, from past the stars." I asked, as in aliens? UFOs? He said "No. People like us. But, they didnt come from earth. They weren't born here."

This really puzzled me. He said that these others knew more then us. Were not form earth but, still human. He also said that they were watching us during the cold war. He went on saying that he personally believes these others are still watching us. I tried to get more out of him but, he said he didn't remember all the details and changed the topic.

So, I ask you who have read this post. Do you know or have heard anything about these "others" from the cold war. This is very puzzling to me and I want to learn more.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by halfmask]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well I personally don't know of any aliens, except maybe some
greys, those guys know how to party.

But I'd say you'll getmany reponses talking about 'Nordics' and
whatever other names people have for Human aliens.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

This is one of them. I believe she's from an earth like planet somewhere in this galaxy called Caprica.
If you see her U2U me immediately and I'll be there.
I'll know exactly what to do.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Fairys are often called the other people

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Please post 'on topic'.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
halfmask

I don't know for a fact that any of what you've been told is true, but I am personally aware of a race of humans that visits Earth. They are often called "Nordics" but there is no actual alien race of Nordics. It was made up by somebody on Earth, and some of our actual visiting races are often assumed to be the fictitious Nordics when they are seen by humans.

Of 218 races visiting Earth, there is only one race of humans, and our race came from their DNA. But we developed here on Earth from that. We didn't move here. There are a few other races of humans on other worlds too.

The race of humans that is visiting is much further evolved and advanced than we are, and they have different biology, that fits their own world's circumstances, not ours. They are alien to us.

All our visiting races work together now and none of them work directly with any of our governments. Some have ties with some governments due to results of past hybrid programs, but those programs have been ended by the organization of visiting races, and did not include the visiting human race.

[edit on 2/4/2007 by EarthSister]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
OP I assume you're talking about the pleadeans...

But i guess they've caught only little attention here on earth, maybe because they're not that "active" like other races (i.e. the so called "greys")

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think we are all fooling ourselves that we actually think we know where our visitors are from, and what they are. Certain people or groups claim to know that information, and it is spread in our circles and we start to use that B.S. in our community and accept it as the real explanation. Yes of course the greys are from zeta reticuli, and the human ones are pleadeans.

Can you tell me for sure? Did you travel with them to wherever they are from, did you have a sit down over espresso to interview them?

I think it's our imaginations and someone trying to have foundation terms to further communicate who and what they are. The little ones are "greys" the human ones are "nords" These are nothing more than terms we have placed on them.

-ADHD

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Pleiadians (Plejarens) - also sometimes referred to as Nordics. They are know to be multidemensional.

Ever since the mid 1970's, the term "Pleiadians" has been circulated and used in the UFO community. The term Pleiadians was first used in the Billy Meier UFO contacts. During Billy's first contact with Semjase, she explained that she came from the Pleiades and from that moment forward, people all over the world called these beings Pleiadians.

Some believe Meier's story - - some don't.

Some say he had specific instructions from the ET's on how to present information - - but did not adhere to their instructions - - and thus has been now labled as a hoax.

You decide.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wow. Thanks everyone for the replies. Before this I only really new about the greys and reptilians. Too bad I don't know any more about the certian race my relatives mentioned. I cant really thin the search out of all these different races. Thanks anyway. I will have to wait for the next visit form my relative to here more from him. That could be soon or never.

I will look up more on these Pleiadians/Nordics. Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Pleiadians (Plejarens) - also sometimes referred to as Nordics. They are know to be multidemensional.

Ever since the mid 1970's, the term "Pleiadians" has been circulated and used in the UFO community. The term Pleiadians was first used in the Billy Meier UFO contacts. During Billy's first contact with Semjase, she explained that she came from the Pleiades and from that moment forward, people all over the world called these beings Pleiadians.

Some say he had specific instructions from the ET's on how to present information - - but did not adhere to their instructions - - and thus has been now labled as a hoax.

You decide.

First of all, mr. Meier is a hoaxer (i've looked at many of his pics...all are photoshoped) worst fakes i've ever seen. And his story itself...well...figure: He claims that he's the only one that has ever been contaced by them and that he's the only one who has these abilities and that everyone else is insane, crazy etc (also mentioned the indigos).

So much to mr. meier.

Having said that, i don't ground my knowledge on his hoaxstories.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy

You decide.

First of all, mr. Meier is a hoaxer (i've looked at many of his pics...all are photoshoped) worst fakes i've ever seen. And his story itself...well...figure: He claims that he's the only one that has ever been contaced by them and that he's the only one who has these abilities and that everyone else is insane, crazy etc (also mentioned the indigos).

So much to mr. meier.

Having said that, i don't ground my knowledge on his hoaxstories.

I KNOW the story - - also know about - Lightworkers - Indigos - Crystals - Rainbows.

I offered 2 scenarios for people to make up their own mind.

What appears one way - may often be quite the opposite - - - isn't that why we are all here?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Though technically "Aliens", because they are from another planet. They are humanoid.

There are Three trains of thought on these people:

1. They are the clan that landed here thousands of years ago and genitically manipulated our DNA, to become them, over generations. They are far superior to us in the technical side and can usually hide from us except for quick siting now and then.

2. They are reminates of our past before we came here from Mars, or another galaxy. They found us some time ago but refuse do to certain protocols to talk to US in general. Instead they confer with our government who have chosen to keep us in the dark, due to panic. The truth is that they are afraid of losing their power base.

3. The Earth is a lab experiment, and the others are scientist. They play god and manipulated this and that for study. Our government & elite members of government know this. They confer, and bend their will to the scientist. Most of the Elite are normals who have served these Scientist in some part or another. Some say the Elite are actually the Scientist also.

Thats just some of the things I have heard possibly mentioned with "Others", and "Humanoid Aliens".

The only other "Others", are the ghost who live in a house, like the Nichole Kidman movie.

I hope this helps

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You decide.

Meier's story has been confirmed a hoax. I can't believe people still do not except it. Why are all you people so sure about yourselves? I mean, come on, there are roughly 200 alien races in our galactic community? You say it with such confidence! This is tragically pathetic. I assume you know that this forum is a community for serious conversations on all that eludes the collective consciousness, but not for perpetuating the exact force which we discern against: delusion.

Billy Meier's story is fatally erred; read all the facts before posting with such enthusiasm, especially when your intent is the complete delusion of the other board members.

Here is just some information for anyone to read on that story. Think of it what you will.

www.geocities.com...
www.theyfly.com...
members.tripod.com...
www.alienvideo.net...
www.ufodigest.com...

[edit on 4-2-2007 by cognoscente]

[edit on 4-2-2007 by cognoscente]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Halfmask:

Oh, how I wish your elderly relative would have kept talking a little longer. Maybe at another time you can get him to divulge more. I personally have never heard the term 'others' used in this manner; however, I will have to keep this in mind now during all of my research and surfing.

Keep pestering this relative until he gives it up!!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I am fully aware of the ENTIRE Billy Meier story - - as it has been told. As it is "proven" to be a hoax.

I am also aware of - - the Other story. That the Watcher's follow bloodlines. That Meier's lineage goes way back to the beginning. That other's were contacted prior to Meier - - were either deemed not right or rejected contact.

I am also aware that contact could have been made - - that Meier was given specific instructions not to disclose - - - and did not follow those instructions. That the drawings could be real - - but photos may part real and part fake.

There is way way more to this story then people who accept it as a hoax want to see.

I'm personally not saying it is real or a hoax - - - one way or the other.

But I am saying - - the obvious is not always what it seems.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chan_chan
Fairys are often called the other people

They come from otherworld and can be seen on the dark-moon with a dark mirror if you are connected.

Look to the otherside of the physical...

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have heard of these "other people" I cannot say too much about them because you all know how the law is these days. I once worked in a facility not too far from the Russian border around the time when the Cold War had just ended. It was in Norhtern Mongolia and I will not give any further detail into where it is located.

It was there that I learned of these "other people." I was sitting in my quarters getting prepared for my shift(10AM-10PM US EST) when my supervisor came in with a very cold look on his face telling me that our facility of only 6 years was going to be shut down in order to house highly secretive guests. At the time, I thought he was talking about some government officials and I was rather ticked off at the idea of it. So I decided to stick with that conclusion and I told my supervisor that I wasn't not going to leave my post until I saw the officials face-to-face and verified some identification. His exact words as I recall were, "If they were officials, I wouldn't be leaving either."

I was confused at this statement and decided to keep up the conversation. I asked him who it was that was coming if it was not the law. He told me they were visitors and we were not allowed to see them in person. He told me to evacuate the building within the next 4 hours. At that moment, he turned around and walked out. I haven't seen him since.

So I finished putting on my equipment and I immediately evacuated the building of all its residents/employees. I decided to go get some food in a small nearby town, seeing as there was really no point in working if there was no one in the building. I left around 10:15 US EST and returned at around 11:00 US EST. When I returned there were three police cars from the town I had just visited and there were 2 Camouflage vehicles(one of which had an American license plate from the state of Kentucky). I walked inside and up to my quarters to find 3 police officers waiting for me. They told me I was going to leave the country and return to my home in ME, USA. I was relieved and confused, but I did not argue. On my way out of the building, however, I did see two individuals getting out of the Mongolian armored vehicle. They looked like civilians, but two things about them seemed to stick with me to this day. They both had a purplish tint to there skin and they each only had one nostril. I will never forget this day.

If anyone has had any similar experiences, please post it here and U2U me when you post it. I would just like some other person to have had an experience so I can compare with them the appearance of the "other people".

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
"Other people" theory is something not new to me.
I know several people who talked about it when I was young.
Of course, I doubt about the truthfulness, until one day, my Aunt talked about it to me.

She said that do not think she is weird and crazy. My aunt told me that I know her for so long & I should know that she won't pull my leg.

So right there, she told me & my mom about her experiences with "other people" She described seeing them as if they are in another dimension.
If I couls remember, she was reffering to it as "their world"

According to my aunt, these "dwarfs" or little men gave her "something" (which she does not show us) That something is giving her power for wealth (which really she is) good health, (she is older than my mom but she is still alive, kicking and even for so many years, her looks hardly change at all)

Not that I believe this 100%. As I have said, I have heard several testimonies about the same story from different people (Young & old). It is really weird. I mean they don't even talk about aliens. Mostly, they talk about, "dwarfs" Or even a "tall and very good looking person" But usually more people talk about experience with "little men".

[edit on 5-2-2007 by searching_for_truth]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DTOX X
When I returned there were three police cars from the town I had just visited and there were 2 Camouflage vehicles(one of which had an American license plate from the state of Kentucky)

Interesting story.
I don't understand american plates being used in Russia. Can you explain this please ?
Thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join