It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next US President another Skull & Bone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
As many have already established current US President Bush is a Skull and Bone graduating from Yale I think in 68 or 69, something like that.

Howard Dean received his B.A. from Yale University in 1971, comes from old english bloodlines and definatly has no lack of financial backing. Would it be safe to say possibly the next US president will be another Skull & Bone?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Yea but Dean will be a kinder gentler leader like Clinton. He will send the troops into wars all over the globe and not bring much attention to it. Which will get people focused on spending and not on what our leaders are doing. Bushs mistake was he tried to boost up his AWOL commander in thief image to dam much. Either way same crap your tax dollars to police the #iing world.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I thought it was like a "requirement" to be the US Pres

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i wouldn't matter if he was or not they'd still control whats going on

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
After Bush that is, the next US president could be a witch? Maybe the anti-christ itself? That sure tops skull and bones by a mile.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Clark actually IS an old Skull & Bones.

That's why some say S&B Clinton backs him against Dean.

Gore and Dean were NOT S&B or any form of mason. BTW, Dean (like Gore) will not win...no matter how many votes he gets.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Isn't John Kerry a Skull & Bones, too? I thought I read that somewhere.

/first post

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well, if he is a skull & bones, I believe we have definately stumbled upon something, that is, if he is. Coincidence? Most likely not. Keep your eyes open ladies and gentlemen.

-wD

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Clark actually IS an old Skull & Bones.

That's why some say S&B Clinton backs him against Dean.

Gore and Dean were NOT S&B or any form of mason. BTW, Dean (like Gore) will not win...no matter how many votes he gets.

I always thought you had to go to Yale to be S&B. Guess not, RANT, you just learn-ed me.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Next President?
Maybe in 2008 and I don't think she was in the Skull and Bones.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Seekerof,

that's what I mean, she is a witch, that is higher than S&B's.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
THENEO

What do you mean? Anyone can be a witch. How is it "higher" or "lower" than some evil frat. like S. & B.?
Aren't they baby-eating satanist?

Define "higher".

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Anybody have a list of all the possible candidates for pres and their possbile connections to the different groups (s&b, mason, illuminati)?

It would be interesting to see how far each candidate can get. And compare that to their "group" connections.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Crayon

Yeah, now that would be cool to see. I don't know enough about the US history to make up such list.

I was looking for some stuff on the S. & B., and while I know already lots of texts links have been posted about 'em, I started to read this article, which seem to rather deeply into their past history, so I thought I'd just share it for those interested. (sorry if the same link already have been posted in the past)

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boosai
As many have already established current US President Bush is a Skull and Bone graduating from Yale I think in 68 or 69, something like that.

Howard Dean received his B.A. from Yale University in 1971, comes from old english bloodlines and definatly has no lack of financial backing. Would it be safe to say possibly the next US president will be another Skull & Bone?

Yeah. If his name is JOHN KERRY.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i once wrote a paper about skull and bones
and i recall reading somethin about the new elections and how they will have a couple of bonesmembers in there
Well have to go
in school lol

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
John Kerry is definitely a member.

See, that's how it works. The establishment annoints a candidate from both parties. That is how they control the whole thing. So, it doesn't matter which one you vote for.

That's why I like Dean. He is SO not annointed. That's why the RIGHT and the LEFT are attacking him. He's not a part of the plan.

Even Bill Klinton was chosen by the Bilderbergers.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This may seem hard to believe but Carol Mosley Braun will be the next president.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveo
This may seem hard to believe but Carol Mosley Braun will be the next president.

Were the hell did you get that from? Have you looked at the recent polls???!! She has absolutely no support. Though it would be quite interesting to see what the reaction of the country is IF she got elected.

new topics

top topics

join