It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic and Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I dare say most of you or more exactly all of you had at least once heard of the word magic via the TV or from books. Yesterday night, an presumption came into my mind. The origin of magic. Humans don't have magic, so where did magic came from? It could be a nameless author of the past sleeping one night and the idea of magic came to his/her's mind. I did a little research on the net. Magic originated not only in the Europe but also other parts such as ancient China, Africa or even Egypt; the only difference of all this ancient world regarding the topic of magic is their different idea on magic. I don't care much about that, humans always exaggerated or as centuries slipped; things changed.
I guess I elucidated enough, let just go to the main point.
Could it be that magic came from aliens?
Anyone of you can contradict that 'theory' of mine, but before that; listen to my view.
I saw many posts and read some books on the topic aliens. Many believed the fact that ancient people had seen aliens before, in fact interacted with them. Could it be aliens displayed not only superior technology but magical abilities? Telepathic or telekinetic (or whatever you call them) could just derived from magic. As ancient people saw those abilities they themselves didn't possessed and therefore came the word 'magic', shaping the current fantasies and movies. Just a thought...

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Fredng]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
CHAPTER VIII.
1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. 2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl,

p. 36

[paragraph continues] (taught) astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, 〈Araqiêl the signs of the earth, Shamsiêl the signs of the sun〉, and Sariêl the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

www.sacred-texts.com...

This was taken from the Book of Enoch... I would've had this quoted but as of right now I don't have the patience to put up with this ish right now considering the lack of sleep I've had...

Anyhow, the fallen angels were accused of showing mankind magic, or I believe they were referred to as the "secrets of Heaven," although I may be wrong.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
O ebay there is a alien spell:
Search: UFO ALIEN MAGIC SPELL CAST, DRAW OR PUSH AWAY ALIENS with abduction protection

link
www.ebay.co.uk...

I was thinking what do you think of the theory.

join