It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens ARE Really Taking Over, Is ATS Helping Them?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hello There!

I'm sure you're wondering, "What the HELL is he saying?!" Well, let me explain my thoughts. I've been reading on this site and how aliens are most likely here on Earth for hostile or helpful reasons. And that they will sometime announce themselves. I've heard that if it's for hostile reasons, the aliens, using the government as a puppet, are slowly getting the public used to the idea of the inhabitants through various ways and mediums like hollywood and media, so that we will accept them better when they "come out." So.....I couldn't help but think....what if this very SITE is a way they are using to get a bunch of people like US used to the fact that they will announce themselves!! Are we all being decieved even though we THINK we are being enlightened??!! What do you all think? Is this outrageious to claim? Is it sensible? Am I smart? Am I an idiot? Am I some kind of obscenity that you want to call me?? OPINIONS PLEASE PEOPLE!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
he knows! ban him! j/k

I think that they would certainly take an interest in what we say and do here but I doubt they would want so many paying so much attention to their possible existance.

Interesting thoughts.

*straightens tinfoil hat*
BG

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
UFOlogy and alien presence are two cornerstone hobbies of the Founding Fathers of ATS.

Co-operation with or control of governments would certainly be high on the agenda of an alien race that needs to keep the planet intact.

But I don't feel it going down. Evil and corruption in governments, including the US, yes; alien critters no.

SimpleTruth

Interesting topic selections...

Shadow people/warriors
Egyptology
Denver murals
Aliens on earth

Interesting spelling of "outrageious" used just once before at ATS too.

Good stuff! What is your mission?

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Haha, thanks. I don't have a mission. I just post on what I honestly wonder about. This post was a spontaneous thought I had a little earlier. But know one is interested in my post about the sphinx.

Ooops, I mispelled outrageous. Sorry.
Thanks for reactions. Beer Goggles, funny comments.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think it is pretty stupid to think that Aliens use the hollywood movies to get us to accept their presence. Anyone that holds that as a belief should be shot...

To believe that they use ATS, should be shot twice....

Theories are okay though

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'll have a look at your Sphinx post too.

Your shadow people post is unsafe for some people at ATS. I'm OK with shadow people, they can dance around and swear and curse and do whatever they please and they won't come near me.

There are a number of people at ATS that observe extraordinary minute detail in things at first glance and draw correct (or in some cases incorrect) inferences and conclusions. You will see some of that.

You would know if I was ever drawing a conclusion!

Enjoy your posting and interactions here at ATS, you will get plenty of positive responses.

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And then we can add in the secondary, but maybe more beneficial observation that as much as some members would like to convince themselves they speak for the "founding fathers of ATS" or even ATS as whole...

they don't....and probably never will.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hey

Check out the history of the site and the Admin.

It's in the public records.

Move on away from me, totally, and get on with something useful.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
SimpleTruth,

As I stated before, there is no one on this thread, to-date, that can speak for the "founding fathers" of ATS, or the ATS community as a whole.

I understand what you are asking. And I speculate that it is along the lines of the "matrix" thinking or such. That no matter what haven we seek from our fears, our concerns, our paranoias...that haven may be "them".

I do not agree with that thinking. I do not, and will not, assume that because you asked this question you actually feel/think it. I speculate you asked based on the curiousity of discussion; speculation.

Skeptics - from both sides of the conspiracy realm are well valued. Skeptics can be best defined as those who look at the theories presented and attempt to tear them apart. I feel that your originating post was a look into this area.

Any person, whether pro or con on a subject, loses his value to the discussion when his "theory" becomes an obsession and dismisses reason and fact.

I do not dismiss your question...unless you sink into the realm of obsession concerning it.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
UFOlogy and alien presence are two cornerstone hobbies of the Founding Fathers of ATS.

He has a point Valhall, it IS in the records.

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Interesting spelling of "outrageious" used just once before at ATS too.

Good eye on that one, MA. lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
SimpleTruth,

your premise I believe is true, that familarity however gained is currently desired by the controllers.

But there is one thing that they may not like or have absolute control over and that is the understanding of people on these topics.

We can endeavour to get to the root of the truth even if it hurts and put it out there.

I have suggested several times here that in order to get to the hurtin' truth one must first examine themselves in this fishbowl so to speak.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the responses. Valhalla, you stated exactly why I posted this. It was a sudden thought, and was curious about it and what people would think. But yes, I am not worried, because it is unlikely, and if it WERE true, there are too many people who use this. Most of the information passed on comes from members, and not the creators of the site, so it is in our hands. On the other hand........

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I dont think your an idiot to state this.
Im sure if aliens were to make their presence it would be through somone powerfull and well respected.
Im sure the thought of Nelson Mandela or Kafu Annan announcing the presence of Aliens would be alot more viable to society then persay, Some highschool drop out who works at taco bell ( Im not talking about anyone on ATS, dont worry
)
Deep

new topics

top topics

join