It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiiiii all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
hi hope to meet other people with same intrest and very good discussion about the stuff i'm into!

I'm mostly into ufo/alien! I'v seen 3 ufo in my whole life time.

one in 1997 and 2 in 2006..the first one i saw was when i was 11 years old at night..the other 2 where in daylighte outside my newer house where i live in now..

one was cigar shape with odd roundish shape at both ends..the 3'rd one only appeard for 4 secs.before it made a droping motion in the sky and vanished when i noticed it..kinda hard to discribe the 3'rd one..since it didn't look like a disk ones..or plane..the shape was strange..think of it as one big sphere with two smaller sphere attached to it from each side..and they all had glass window on the top..I wish it appeard longer..

also been experiencing sleep paralyze for the past 7,8 years around there,wouldn't call it sleep paralyze since i get it when i'm wide awake or just laying down trying to sleep wich fails (since i'm so retsless)and stuck wide awake in paralyze mode..which feels only like mins when i'm in it,but when it goes away i notice that lots of hours are gone when i check my clock..I have a habit of checking my clock before i try to sleep,which helps,since i know how much time pass while stuck in paralyze,which feels weird.also i'v gotten paralyze while waking up,but its rare! i can get up and move,but if i go back and lay down i get paralyzed..

I'v never thought much about this sleep paralyze till the year 2000 when i looked it up in the computer..ever since then i'v been hooked to the subject of ufo/aliens

[edit on 3-2-2007 by LookingforInfo]

[edit on 3-2-2007 by LookingforInfo]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard and most of all HAVE FUN!!!

Some Helpful stuff here>>>>>>

Smokin BBQ Threads

Semper

link   
Hello, and Welcome to ATS!

For some information about this site that you will find very useful, check out the links in my signature.

link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I hope your stay here is as long and as enjoyable as mine has been.

If I can be of help just send me a U2U.

wupy

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thank you everyone~! for all the warm welcome's

semperfortis I'll check that link! thanks! hope t have much fun

Mechanic 32 I will sure to check those links in your sig! much apreaciated!

mrwupy aww thanks! will remember your offer! very glad!

new topics

top topics

join